Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English (8572 Views)

Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English / David's Prayer In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by Afam4eva(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2011
I just saw this on a site and i thought i should share, ENJOY.

Rev. Reinhard Bonke came to Okuokoko village in Delta State for a convention. He climbed on the podium and started preaching the gospel. Barely 10 minutes had he

started that he noticed that the congregation were grumbling and leaving. He called on the nearest man (akpomiemie) and asked why they were leaving and Akpomiemie answered "sir, they no understand your big English, Reinhard Bonke thought for a moment and then asked Akpomiemie for assistance. This is what ensued:

Reinhard Bonke: "As it was in the bible"
Akpomiemie: "As dem yarn for the bible side"
Reinhard Bonke: "Jesus entered the boat with his disciples"
Akpomiemie: "Naim Jesus fall in the canoe with him pallies"
Reinhard Bonke: "As the boat was sailing there was a great storm"
Akpomiemie: " As the canoe dey remove naim yawa come gas"
Reinhard Bonke: " the storm was so great that it was like a whirl wind"
Akpomiemie: "the yawa na die so tay kasala burst enter"
Reinhard Bonke: " the disciples were now afraid and they shouted master master"
Akpomiemie: "naim liver drop him pallies, dem begin hala bros bros"
Reinhard Bonke: " Jesus got up and calm down the wind"
Akpomiemie: "Naim Jesus rise and arrange the yawa"
Reinhard Bonke: " He turned to his disciples and said, you are men of little faith"
Akpomiemie: Na so Jesus look him pallies, shake him head and say UNA FALL MY HAND"

Read more: http://www..com/ng/jokes-riddles-puzzles/4462-bble-sermon-translation-in-warri-crusade.html#ixzz1DY9NtjIx

2 Likes

Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by Osocan(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
afam4eva:

I just saw this on a site and i thought i should share, ENJOY.

Rev. Reinhard Bonke came to Okuokoko village in Delta State for a convention. He climbed on the podium and started preaching the gospel. Barely 10 minutes had he

started that he noticed that the congregation were grumbling and leaving. He called on the nearest man (akpomiemie) and asked why they were leaving and Akpomiemie answered "sir, they no understand your big English, Reinhard Bonke thought for a moment and then asked Akpomiemie for assistance. This is what ensued:

Reinhard Bonke: "As it was in the bible"
Akpomiemie: "As dem yarn for the bible side"
Reinhard Bonke: "Jesus entered the boat with his disciples"
Akpomiemie: "Naim Jesus fall in the canoe with him pallies"
Reinhard Bonke: "As the boat was sailing there was a great storm"
Akpomiemie: " As the canoe dey remove naim yawa come gas"
Reinhard Bonke: " the storm was so great that it was like a whirl wind"
Akpomiemie: "the yawa na die so tay kasala burst enter"
Reinhard Bonke: " the disciples were now afraid and they shouted master master"
Akpomiemie: "naim liver drop him pallies, dem begin hala bros bros"
Reinhard Bonke: " Jesus got up and calm down the wind"
Akpomiemie: "Naim Jesus rise and arrange the yawa"
Reinhard Bonke: " He turned to his disciples and said, you are men of little faith"
Akpomiemie: Na so Jesus look him pallies, shake him head and say UNA FALL MY HAND"

Read more: http://www..com/ng/jokes-riddles-puzzles/4462-bble-sermon-translation-in-warri-crusade.html#ixzz1DY9NtjIx

Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by simplymee: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
For d way God take follow love all country man and woman wey dey dis world, na im make am give bro J to come collect die 4 all of una wey dey read dis thing so, so dat no matter d plenty opata wey u don throw for everywhere ; if u believe say na him be elder bros, u no go kpai at all no matter the number of kpayans wey dey ur family, but your life go dey from lailai to lai lai.

1 Like

Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by vincent10(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
Carry go! Una de make sense
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by vincent10(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2011
Carry go! Una de make sense
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by simplymee: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2011
if u comot koboko' , u go yamayama junior life
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by lysaa(f): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
I love this thread. cheesy

simplymee:

if u comot koboko' , u go yamayama junior life
pls is this like spare the rod n spoil the child? lol
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by simplymee: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2011
@ lysaa
na the very scripture be dat. My dad quoted that scripture anything i don guff and i dey beg am make im no flog me.
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by simplymee: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2011
na wetin else we wan talk put for this matter wey land for our korokoro eyes ; IF BABA GOD DEY FOR YOUR BACKGROUND AS YOUR SCREENSAVER AND WALL PAPER, NA WHO WAN TRANGA COME UR AREA (IN SHORT EH, DEM NO GO FIT TAKE DEM MAKOSSA SPOIL YOUR RUBBA DOB, DEM NO REACH) FILE' BE.

What can we say to these things, if God be for you; who can be against you?
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by lysaa(f): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ simpleme, lol. That's so funny.
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by simplymee: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
for d thief no dey show for your background just like dat; him come to kpai, to relocate and to scatter like bulldozer, but i show your area to give you life and that life ehn to yafunyafun.

1 Like

Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by simplymee: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2011
abeg i need to know your best scriptural verse.
Na so bro J comot water from him eye o, (JESUS WEPT)
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by lysaa(f): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2011
LOL u are too much!

Do u do the translation urself?
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by simplymee: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2011
@ lysaa, yes oooo
I sabi the thing wey I dey arrange for u inside my mind,na so Baba God talk am, arrangement wey be say your mind go dey kule' and no be for bad belle at all at all; I wan come butter your bread and sugar your tea for tomorrow ooo.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. JEREMIAH 29: 11

1 Like

Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2011
:d
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2011
Good thread. .simplymee nice posts wink

Luke 23 : 39-43
So na em one of the criminals wey dem hang begin dey razzle bro J wiv insult, "Pallie no be u call urself Omooba? Kukuma rescue your body then we go follow too!"
Na em de oda thief provoke, "Yepa Tunde u know dey fear god? No be hang dem hang u dem do this pallie? We dey get our punishment propa but u see dis Pallie em no do anytin! I say em no do anytin," na em the guy turn to bro J "Oga mi abeg no forget ur cum man when u enta 4 aso rock!"
Bro j reply am, "Obosa no tear body u hear, sharpily sharpily as i dey enta Aso rock now now na so u ma dey follow me 4 yansh confirmento! grin
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by yinkalink(f): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2011
nice
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2011
Gudmawning my love, how ws ur nyt? kiss
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by lysaa(f): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2011
Thanks simplyme and all the contributors. Now this is what i call funny! Good job. Y'all can come together and have a pidgin eng version of the Bible. Without embellishing any part sha.
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by paddyman(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
Ok pls translate this to pidgin.

Gen.
2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he
slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead
thereof;
2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made
he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my
flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall
cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not
ashamed.

And this too:

3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done
this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the
field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the
days of thy life:
3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the
woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel.

3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and
thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy
desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice
of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee,
saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake;
in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the
herb of the field; 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread,
till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for
dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by yinkalink(f): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
El Guapo:

Gudmawning my love, how ws your nyt? kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
paddyman:

Ok pls translate this to pidgin.

Gen.
2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he
slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead
thereof;
2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made
he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my
flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall
cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

2:25 And they were both unclothed, the man and his wife, and were not
ashamed.

And this too:

3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done
this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the
field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the
days of thy life:
3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the
woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel.

3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and
thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy
desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice
of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee,
saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake;
in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the
herb of the field; 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread,
till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for
dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Bros we resemble King James Version workers? grin
yinkalink:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Now thats Irish way of replying greetins grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by lysaa(f): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
E too much jare! Abi u wan pay am?
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by paddyman(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
I think say una wan do d pidgin version now, dis one small now.
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by simplymee: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
LOL, lysaa-----i throway salutation to your doormot, Oga El Guapo---i dey hail oooo@ paddyman , u wan drop project be that ooo. Any way, the translation in pidgin english na im go helep country man and woman ontopstand all the ogbonge thing wey dey inside BIBLE for them as e be say translation boku' jaburata.
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by lysaa(f): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
I don't know y i don't like some terms in pidgin, like obonge n co. We've passed dat therefore would prefer modern day pidgin.
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by simplymee: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
@ lysaa i get the gist, abeg no vex you hear at least we have to current the pidgin LINGUA FRANCA small. U TOO MUCH JOR
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by denitro(m): 12:20am On Jun 09, 2011
Verse: And Joseph served in Pharaohs court
Translation: Joseph wan use back hand service finish Pharaoh

1 Like

Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by simplymee: 1:43am On Jun 09, 2011
bros u bam
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2011
Simplymee i hail back oo, bros u know say na bad bizness we dey run 4 Oga King James, new standard Version, Gideons etc them, even our own go sell wella 4 Niger delta wiv enuf oil money involved
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by lysaa(f): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
Thanks for understanding me simplyme. @Denitro, na tennis ball joseph play for pharaoh court? Lol
Re: Bible Sermon With Translation In Pidgin English by yinkalink(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2011
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpos The Village Teacher / Iron Pant With Padlock For Men / Dry Jokes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.