Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169814 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2016
O my. Missed you guys. Missed Chapter reviews. And a whole lot more. Good to be back.
Happy Sanji Year.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Weekly Shounen Jump official translations added a few changes to the last chapter 1. In the official translation Pekoms says that the Vinsmoke's are famous in the Underworld, whereas in the Mangastream translation he says infamous. This is important because infamous means being know for bad things whereas famous just means well known... 2. In the official translation, Pekoms calls the Vinsmoke's a family of killers/murderers, whereas in the Mangastream translation he says Assassins. So basically....Sanji came from a famous family that loves killing. This is Oda's nekomamushi song. watch and enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9eucF9DhZE

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:
Weekly Shounen Jump official translations added a
few changes to the last chapter
1. In the official translation Pekoms says that the
Vinsmoke's are famous in the Underworld, whereas
in the Mangastream translation he says infamous.
This is important because infamous means being
know for bad things whereas famous just means
well known...
2. In the official translation, Pekoms calls the
Vinsmoke's a family of
killers/murderers, whereas in the Mangastream
translation he says Assassins.
So basically....Sanji came from a famous family that
loves killing.
This is Oda's nekomamushi song. watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9eucF9DhZE

Goooood find!!!!!!!!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2016
I just can't predict thix guy @ll & it'z not surprising he is tha all time no 1....making pple wish nothing bad happenz to him
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Odachi sensei, tha king of trolling......troll everybody from net to forum to youtube & the trolling continuez
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2016
I'm happy with the way the story is going, but I hope this doesn't turn into a "Rescue Robin" type situation again. Some people had argued that Obama uses a formula in his tales and thus far they seem to be on course.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chapta waz cool & Raizou is sumthing else....momo as an heir waz a nice catch & for Doffy to want to keep him & Jack looking for Raizou, it meanz that Wano wud be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.......time for Robin to shine with her poneglyph
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by landinfo: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Woooow....spambot ban my comment yesterday until now wey hin release mi to comment

For 818 chapta, I don't have any comment infact I'm short of wordz to describe the chapta or Odachi sensei......all I can say is;

Ensure u not only read thix chapta, but digest it very well for future plotz

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
landinfo:
Odachi is a bigger thief of a writer.....
please explain, I heard HxH will be back next month.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2016
Has anyone seen the movie "In the heart of the sea"? It the story of Moby Dick.

It not related to pirating though. ..
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Tobeychi(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Okk.. I just finished watching one piece, please I'd like the house to suggest anoda very good anime to keep myself busy.. one piece was a bit long, but I enjoyed every bit of it..

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Kaycee7(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Tobeychi:
Okk.. I just finished watching one piece, please I'd like the house to suggest anoda very good anime to keep myself busy.. one piece was a bit long, but I enjoyed every bit of it..
Are you sure it's One Piece you watched because ;
a: It's not finishing anytime soon.
b: It's much more than a bit long.

On your question, check out Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood, Soul Eater, & Death Note. All these are short series but very interesting.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
In other news hunter x hunter manga is back
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
decepticos:
We thank GOD hopefully the anime returns in few months.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

We thank GOD hopefully the anime returns in few months.
the anime best wait till next year I'll love to see the anime fans cry when I spoil it for them.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:22am On Apr 16, 2016
decepticos:
the anime best wait till next year I'll love to see the anime fans cry when I spoil it for them.
But what i heard is that they would continue the anime infact this month or maybe its misinfo.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

But what i heard is that they would continue the anime infact this month or maybe its misinfo.
that could be true I have no info on the anime. Anyway does anyone here read red storm, yulian just went "I will destroy you" on a knight. Awesome stuff.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
Is anyone still reading bleach
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chai... I haven't had a phone since February so was a lot behind... But mehn, my excitement since morning has no bounds, everything I expected and more. Raizo, Poneglyph, Raftel, Wano, payback war, Roger, Luffy wants to SNEAK into a party, and just look at the number and ppl going, Zunisha is boss, seems Momo will upgrade, so did Kid's Alliance join up with Kaido?, and here comes my long expected Rivirie arc (been expectant since Fishman arc), and whatdahell happened on Baltigo, I wanted Dragon to crash the Rivirie meeting.
Jimbe time loading and Marco too. I wish Zoro and the Wano party will kick up some big time asses in Wano, and maybe that Weeble warlord.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by UchihaItachi(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
decepticos:

Best news of the year
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:38am On Apr 19, 2016
TopsyKrete:
Has anyone seen the movie "In the heart of the sea"? It the story of Moby Dick.

It not related to pirating though. ..

Woah, I knew Moby Dick was named from a novel, didn't know it has been adapted to a movie.
Nice, haven't seen it though.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Tobeychi:

Ya, OP ain't done yet, its just entered some more mind blowing adventure. So kwentinu with it.

I'll also suggest Kingdom and One Punch Man... Especially if you also read manga.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:45am On Apr 19, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:

Ya, OP ain't done yet, its just entered some more mind blowing adventure. So kwentinu with it.

I'll also suggest Kingdom and One Punch Man... Especially if you also read manga.
You watch One Punch Man interesting grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

You watch One Punch Man interesting grin

Lol, I did, but not that I liked it though, it only replaced Naruto as least favorite. Twas hilarious though so I'll still recommend to anime lovers.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol, I did, but not that I liked it though, it only replaced Naruto as least favorite. Twas hilarious though so I'll still recommend to anime lovers.
So wait lemmie get this straight u watched/read a lot of naruto episodes/chapters and its one of ur least favorite hmmm INTERESTING
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

So wait lemmie get this straight u watched/read a lot of naruto episodes/chapters and its one of ur least favorite hmmm INTERESTING

Lol, yeah, the war arc bullshits spoiled it for me. But it's not like I have much catalogue though.
One Piece
Kingdom
Death Note
Naruto
OPM.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Emm, question.

If Law hasn't done Doffy some good gamma blade damage, would Luffy had won one on one with Doffy?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by TopsyKrete: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol, yeah, the war arc bullshits spoiled it for me. But it's not like I have much catalogue though.
One Piece
Kingdom
Death Note
Naruto
OPM.

Even though I hold OP in high esteem n could bounce back to number 1 here's my list...
FMA brotherhood
One piece
HXH
because of Akatsuki, Naruto
DN
Claymore

To be continued
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by nani667: 12:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmm...

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2016
TopsyKrete:
Emm, question.

If Law hasn't done Doffy some good gamma blade damage, would Luffy had won one on one with Doffy?

Naaa, 2 major factors helped Luffy to win...
Law attacks both with and without Luffy and the people who kept Doffy stalled when Luffy was knocked out.

Did you guys hearing what I hearding right now? That Kaido is crieding due to the mugiwara actions on Doffy and Jack. And it seems Apoo bitched out on Kid to join Kaido.
But wait, can you just imagine KAIDO, CRYING.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2016
TopsyKrete:

Even though I hold OP in high esteem n could bounce back to number 1 here's my list...
FMA brotherhood
One piece
HXH
because of Akatsuki, Naruto
DN
Claymore

To be continued

I tried FMA, it couldn't get to me, I plan on seeing Brotherhood and Nanatsu no Taizai later this year.
And yeah, the Akatsuki saga was way more interesting and intriguing to me in Naruto and the fun days of their childhood too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.