Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,273 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (169802 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
Actually Garp has been able to use Haki since day one, thats why he has been able to whoop Luffy even though is made of rubber.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2013
kraftykc: Actually Garp has been able to use Haki since day one, thats why he has been able to whoop Luffy even though is made of rubber.

Yea u r ryt, but it has also neva been indicated if or wen he was using haki . . . And I hav a feel hawkeye's sword is made of/4rm haki in sum way!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
pls, has any one gotten an alternatv site for downloads since fz us down?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
decepticos: http://www.frendz4m.com/
may help but like fztvseries.mobi it's videos are mobile and may not be of high quality max is mp4 dat has a .avi attached.
maybe anime44.com, piratesbay.sx or any torrent site or even google.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
kraftykc: Actually Garp has been able to use Haki since day one, thats why he has been able to whoop Luffy even though is made of rubber.

unfortunately Garps punches against luffy have no haki in it, if u recall his nickname (Garp the fist) and remember what he replies luffy everytime luffy complains about his grandfathers punches hurting him Garp would say they are 'punches of love'.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
SageNaruto:
Yea u r ryt, but it has also neva been indicated if or wen he was using haki . . . And I hav a feel hawkeye's sword is made of/4rm haki in sum way!!!
Mihawk is a mysterious person, and it'll be hard to tell if he is or not using haki (i'm not saying he cant use it) but since we have seen many swordmen - Zoro and Brook included - use a flying sword technique (recall the Thriller back encounter) it'll be hard to say the skill set shown by Mihawk at the moment involves any Haki. But what can I say I am not Oda.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2013
decepticos:
unfortunately Garps punches against luffy have no haki in it, if u recall his nickname (Garp the fist) and remember what he replies luffy everytime luffy complains about his grandfathers punches hurting him Garp would say they are 'punches of love'.

Luffy is made of rubber, the ONLY thing that can hurt him is haki, other devil fruit powers and serated weapons. If Garp hurts Luffy it MEANS he had haki wrapped around his fist.

Also Mihawk cut Buggy into lots of pieces and it didnt kill him so I doubt his sword is made of Haki. Besides Haki is a spirit energy power so I dont see how it can be solidified. But the a sword can be made of sea-stone
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2013
kraftykc:

Luffy is made of rubber, the ONLY thing that can hurt him is haki, other devil fruit powers and serated weapons. If Garp hurts Luffy it MEANS he had haki wrapped around his fist.

Also Mihawk cut Buggy into lots of pieces and it didnt kill him so I doubt his sword is made of Haki. Besides Haki is a spirit energy power so I dont see how it can be solidified. But the a sword can be made of sea-stone

I get these point but since Garp had been known as the fist even before we knew he was luffy's grandpa, and i doubt he would use haki consistently with children (think back to when he also punches Sabo and Ace) regardless of how mad he is or can get. I really have to research on this Garp punch thing though. Mihawks case is that and i feel is he could probably do the whole armament haki thing, as admiral zeffer did when he fought luffy with one normal arm an d other missing arm he augumented with Haki.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
decepticos:
I get these point but since Garp had been known as the fist even before we knew he was luffy's grandpa, and i doubt he would use haki consistently with children (think back to when he also punches Sabo and Ace) regardless of how mad he is or can get. I really have to research on this Garp punch thing though. Mihawks case is that and i feel is he could probably do the whole armament haki thing, as admiral zeffer did when he fought luffy with one normal arm an d other missing arm he augumented with Haki.

At this point it isnt a question of whether they have haki, it is a question of whether they choose to use it. Garp beat his kids so they would be tough and never forget that some people out there are stronger than they are, using haki on them doesn't mean he would kill them, it just meant the beat would hurt a lot more.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by sammy329(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
Doflamingo ~ "Pirates are evil?The Marines are
righteous?These terms have always changed
throughout the course of history!Kids who have
never seen peace and kids who have never seen war
have different values! Those who stand at the top
determine what's wrong and what's right!This very
place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say?
But of course it will!Whoever wins this war becomes
justice!"
Hiluluk: "When does a man die? When a bullet from a
pistol pierces his heart? No. When he suffers an
incurable disease? No. When he eats a soup made
out of poisonous mushrooms? No! A man dies when
he is forgotten! "
My favourite one piece quote

2 Likes

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
kraftykc:

At this point it isnt a question of whether they have haki, it is a question of whether they choose to use it. Garp beat his kids so they would be tough and never forget that some people out there are stronger than they are, using haki on them doesn't mean he would kill them, it just meant the beat would hurt a lot more.
Ohwk, there is more i can say since i cant prove otherwise that luffy can be hurt by ppl with no haki or DF, it'll be hard to say if or not Garp the hero uses haki on his grand kids (is dat not what these scientist call induction), in any case i may have to revisit the cp9 saga and ennies lobby, for now i just have to let this rest.

Why is there no one piece dis week i checked both mangadoom and mangapanda nothing

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 3:07am On Jul 27, 2013
decepticos:
Ohwk, there is more i can say since i cant prove otherwise that luffy can be hurt by ppl with no haki or DF, it'll be hard to say if or not Garp the hero uses haki on his grand kids (is dat not what these scientist call induction), in any case i may have to revisit the cp9 saga and ennies lobby, for now i just have to let this rest.

Why is there no one piece dis week i checked both mangadoom and mangapanda nothing

Well that is true. The manga has taken a week off, I dont know why though.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2013
sammy329: Doflamingo ~ "Pirates are evil?The Marines are
righteous?These terms have always changed
throughout the course of history!Kids who have
never seen peace and kids who have never seen war
have different values! Those who stand at the top
determine what's wrong and what's right!This very
place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say?
But of course it will!Whoever wins this war becomes
justice!"
Hiluluk: "When does a man die? When a bullet from a
pistol pierces his heart? No. When he suffers an
incurable disease? No. When he eats a soup made
out of poisonous mushrooms? No! A man dies when
he is forgotten! "
My favourite one piece quote
for me the funniest is the conversation between Jinbei and Luffy on fishman island.
jinbei: I want you to become the hero who saves fishman island
luffy: hero? no!
jinbei: no!!!!
luffy: we're pirates! I love heroes but i dont want to be 1!
luffy: Do u know what heroes are? Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it, but heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 28, 2013
never could quite get into this anime
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2013
ibkaye: never could quite get into this anime
How do u mean?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
decepticos:
How do u mean?
I tried to like it but couldn't
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
ibkaye:
so what anime(s) are u in to?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2013
You guyz shud read it oh, its out:
www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/716/4
#teamMUGIWARA all the way!!!!!!!!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by kraftykc(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
These last two chapters have been just brawling. I want to see what Zorro is doing!
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
ok I just saw a power i consider as horrible as robin's, just imagine putting on someone else as a jacket an d person has full control of you, in an off way i am reminded of Hannibal Lector and dis comedy scifi a saw about aliens putting on ppl's skin, only this one comes with a zipper, and look how they(he) was beaten. One of the funny part was when the robber had luffy on his site but could not make a single hit but all d sword was on Don quijous belly, the other was when luffy and the don cleared the whole arena, on some amazing ish.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
decepticos: http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/717
We discovered some things today;
1. them toys were once humans
2. the factory is right below the colesseum
3. law is in an impossible position (imagine him 1 vs an admiral and his "ex-boss"wink
4. legends also cry
5. People of dressrosa forget alot
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Lordmok(m): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2013
Oda is just stretching the story too much i don't want to read one piece until i'm married na
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lordmok: Oda is just stretching the story too much i don't want to read one piece until i'm married na
I feel ur pain bro, but d stroy is amazing at d moment, i hope it rounds up b4 ur marriage though.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Lordmok(m): 3:13am On Aug 11, 2013
decepticos:
I feel ur pain bro, but d stroy is amazing at d moment, i hope it rounds up b4 ur marriage though.
Yea i knw and i really hope it does but at the pace its moving when i get married probably in the next 10 yrs or so Luffy will still not have met Dragon or defeated Akainu but he might have beat Big Mam tho
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Heathen(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
ibkaye:
You should try again and have patience, i to had problems garnering any interest in it until the Skypiea arc. I consider one piece to be, and by a country mile, the best anime/manga ever! and so does everybody i know.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by oriste(f): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
Gomu gomu
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Heathen(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
I love Iichiro Oda's admiration of the afro.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
Heathen: I love Iichiro Oda's admiration of the afro.
does he really give dat many of his charaters an afro, and can kizaru/aokiji's hair be called an afro?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Heathen: I love Iichiro Oda's admiration of the afro.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Heathen(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2013
decepticos:
does he really give dat many of his charaters an afro, and can kizaru/aokiji's hair be called an afro?
It's implied through dialog ( strawhat pirates vs the foxy pirates).
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by SageNaruto(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
It would seem u guyz didn't know, last week's chapter has been out since sunday. Read it here:
www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/718/2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.