Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (170108 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2018
BTW break next week due to Japan holiday. Hawkins powers is kind of lame, If Luffy and Zoro are serious they just have to keep hitting him until he doesn't have any more subordinates to transfer the damages to. What kind of subordinates even agrees to get damages transferred to them? Unless Hawkins is some kind of Royalty like the vinsmoke it makes no sense.

Besides the 19% survival rate is kind of low, I guess this is bye bye to any form of alliance between the Law/strawhats and the rest of the Supanovas in the Wano Kingdom. Since Hawkins consider them weak.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thanks @idrismusty for the update. I think drake will still align with luffy cos he is still a big part of the plot. I remember the war of the best at marinefold. He was always flicking is card to find out the outcome of luffy if dead or alive.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Idrismusty97:
BTW break next week due to Japan holiday. Hawkins powers is kind of lame, If Luffy and Zoro are serious they just have to keep hitting him until he doesn't have any more subordinates to transfer the damages to. What kind of subordinates even agrees to get damages transferred to them? Unless Hawkins is some kind of Royalty like the vinsmoke it makes no sense.

Besides the 19% survival rate is kind of low, I guess this is bye bye to any form of alliance between the Law/strawhats and the rest of the Supanovas in the Wano Kingdom. Since Hawkins consider them weak.

They are obviously not his crewmates....but random folks...I have a feeling that he tags them the way hidan does in naruto..not necessarily blood but something else...he will also have some other abilities beside damage redirection

While there may be no official alliance.....I still expect a grand team up against kaido...they simply have no other alternative... Except big mom interferes
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Another thing to consider is the possibility of redirecting damage received directly against his opponent....e.g directing luffy's attack against zoro or vice versa
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
hotswagg12:
Thanks @idrismusty for the update. I think drake will still align with luffy cos he is still a big part of the plot. I remember the war of the best at marinefold. He was always flicking is card to find out the outcome of luffy if dead or alive.

All supernovae present in wano will play a part....but this is an opportunity to kill off some characters.....to show the severity of the battle to come
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nedville:

They are obviously not his crewmates....but random folks...I have a feeling that he tags them the way hidan does in naruto..not necessarily blood but something else...he will also have some other abilities beside damage redirection

While there may be no official alliance.....I still expect a grand team up against kaido...they simply have no other alternative... Except big mom interferes
Oh they are his crew mates, Full time! He probably have a lot of crew mates tho. Even at Sabody arc he transferred the damages to his crew mates when Kizaru attacked. And you just remind me of Hidan, Such a long time since i heard that name...So nostalgic. He is probably still alive since he is immortal(Shikamaru just buried him if i remember correctly) but i doubt the new Boruto story will bring him up again. They are obviously not as creative as Oda the author of One piece who can bring up very little things everyone have forgotten from years ago and make it important. Anyway about the alliance thingy it is possible but Hawkins is perhaps too smart for his own good and totally believe in his predictions. The fact that he easily switch sides to kaido after proposing an alliance with Kid and Apoo shows that he will easily betray Luffy if the odds aren't at his favor.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nedville:
Another thing to consider is the possibility of redirecting damage received directly against his opponent....e.g directing luffy's attack against zoro or vice versa
They is probably a ritual to that before he can transfer damages to an opponent. If he can he would have done that a long time ago instead of wasting his crew mates. You just have to keep hitting him until he runs out of crewmates, Luffy jet Gatling will probably be enough cheesy.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
hotswagg12:
You must be confusing Drake with Hawkins, Drake is the former rear admiral turn pirate with the dinosaur devil fruit ability, I don't remember him with cards. But anyway he is strong and unlike the rest(Apoo and Hawkins) he is the one who directly proposed an alliance with Kaido. He will have perhaps the most useful informations on Kaido and his crew if he ally with Luffy. This will be the biggest alliance if all Supernovas in wano comes together. We already have Apoo, Drake, Hawkins, Kid, Killer(Whereabouts unknown), Law, Zoro and Luffy. Tho the story will be more interesting if some of them stays villain, They are supposed to be rivals not buddies.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Idrismusty97:
You must be confusing Drake with Hawkins, Drake is the former rear admiral turn pirate with the dinosaur devil fruit ability, I don't remember him with cards. But anyway he is strong and unlike the rest(Apoo and Hawkins) he is the one who directly proposed an alliance with Kaido. He will have perhaps the most useful informations on Kaido and his crew if he ally with Luffy. This will be the biggest alliance if all Supernovas in wano comes together. We already have Apoo, Drake, Hawkins, Kid, Killer(Whereabouts unknown), Law, Zoro and Luffy. Tho the story will be more interesting if some of them stays villain, They are supposed to be rivals not buddies.
i meant to type Hawkins not drake and Hawkins is too smart not to align with luffy and Co.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Oh they are his crew mates, Full time! He probably have a lot of crew mates tho. Even at Sabody arc he transferred the damages to his crew mates when Kizaru attacked. And you just remind me of Hidan, Such a long time since i heard that name...So nostalgic. He is probably still alive since he is immortal(Shikamaru just buried him if i remember correctly) but i doubt the new Boruto story will bring him up again. They are obviously not as creative as Oda the author of One piece who can bring up very little things everyone have forgotten from years ago and make it important. Anyway about the alliance thingy it is possible but Hawkins is perhaps too smart for his own good and totally believe in his predictions. The fact that he easily switch sides to kaido after proposing an alliance with Kid and Apoo shows that he will easily betray Luffy if the odds aren't at his favor.

I doubt they are his crewmates

Some in this chapter are wearing beast pirates clothing apparel...some are dressed as samurai
His guy with three dreadlocks has not been shown dead
Faust - the black cat mink in his crew...was not even in this chapter
Back in sabaody, when borsalino confronted him, his crew surrounded him...but when he was eventually attacked....it was random pirates in different locations who received damage....rewatch the scene
No one will work for him if they were basically life insurance proposals...

As for Gatling gun etc....I seriously doubt Gatling gun will take out someone like Hawkins..that will just be a let down
He will have improved in fighting and df ability...perhaps storing a hundred or thousand straw dolls

We know luffy has plot armour and he will defeat kaido....Hawkins just dey follow who know road

19% is quite reasonable for me....even 1% will have been okay....so...a chance to be alive is there
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
A lot is made out of this betrayal stuff....Hawkins and apoo betraying.... And stuff like that

The way I see it....people should ask what would have happened if the alliance between the kid pirates, the Hawkins pirates and the On air pirates, were successful in defeating shanks....what really would happen?

Simple

They will turn against each other

They are PIRATES first of all...trying to look out for their self interest and well being

Secondly....the kid alliance does not have a strong foundation as compared to luffy and law
These were people at each other's throats before killer brought calm to the situation....Hawkins even wanted to get up and leave....the bond was not very strong to begin with....they just banded together to take down a yonko rather than join one as law said in punk hazard and make a name as the next big thing in the one piece world...too bad it came to screeching halt

Law was doing something similar until luffy helped him defeat doflamingo....by helping law achieve his long term goal...there is a stronger reason to stick around when the going gets tough

The kid alliance was not so strong...and when calamity came....they fell apart like a house of cards....it doesn't mean they aren't ambitious pirates....they just weren't prepared or strong enough to do a thing....hence the defection

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
You are right, your analysis is so on point.
Nedville:
A lot is made out of this betrayal stuff....Hawkins and apoo betraying.... And stuff like that

The way I see it....people should ask what would have happened if the alliance between the kid pirates, the Hawkins pirates and the On air pirates, were successful in defeating shanks....what really would happen?

Simple

They will turn against each other

They are PIRATES first of all...trying to look out for their self interest and well being

Secondly....the kid alliance does not have a strong foundation as compared to luffy and law
These were people at each other's throats before killer brought calm to the situation....Hawkins even wanted to get up and leave....the bond was not very strong to begin with....they just banded together to take down a yonko rather than join one as law said in punk hazard and make a name as the next big thing in the one piece world...too bad it came to screeching halt

Law was doing something similar until luffy helped him defeat doflamingo....by helping law achieve his long term goal...there is a stronger reason to stick around when the going gets tough

The kid alliance was not so strong...and when calamity came....they fell apart like a house of cards....it doesn't mean they aren't ambitious pirates....they just weren't prepared or strong enough to do a thing....hence the defection
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 12:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Thanks @ hotswagg...its a pity one piece isn't popular here in Nigeria or in america

Boruto thread even gets more activities than this thread....what a shame

All the same I hope you are enjoying the series...since oda said its 80% done....it means the end is near

Who's your favourite.....
1. Character
2. Crew
3. Pirate
4. Marine
5. Supernova
6. Shichibukai
7. Yonko
And
8. Revolutionary
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2018
1. Character - Dr Tony Tony Chopper
2. Crew - Strawhats
3. Pirate - Gol D. Roger
4. Marine - Aokiji
5. Supernova - Aokiji
6. Shichibukai - Hawkeye Mihawk
7. Yonko - Crazy Mum
8. Revolutionary - Toby

cc Nedville
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
1. Character-garp
2. Crew-heart
3. Pirate -ACE
4. Marine-garp
5. Supernova-aokiji
6. Shichibukai-donflamingo
7. Yonko-whitebeard
And
8. Revolutionary-sabo
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
teemy:
1. Character - Dr Tony Tony Chopper
2. Crew - Strawhats
3. Pirate - Gol D. Roger
4. Marine - Aokiji
5. Supernova - Aokiji
6. Shichibukai - Hawkeye Mihawk
7. Yonko - Crazy Mum
8. Revolutionary - Toby

cc Nedville

Wow
But you are a guy.....its girls that like chopper...being cute and all

Who doesn't love the strawhats....one of the smallest and best crews

Gol d roger......one word...legend
Smoker aokiji and fujitora are great characters...but I like all marines...they have a swagger about them

Aokiji is a marine....supernova are hot shot rookie pirates....who's your fav supernova?

Mihawk....the boss

I'm happy people like big mum...a lot of people don't like her

Sorry....but who is Toby?
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
hotswagg12:
1. Character-garp
2. Crew-heart
3. Pirate -ACE
4. Marine-garp
5. Supernova-aokiji
6. Shichibukai-donflamingo
7. Yonko-whitebeard
And
8. Revolutionary-sabo

Garp.... Too many good characters in one piece

Heart pirates of the north blue...law, bepo, shachi, penguin and jean Bart....along with other members...
Love them

Ohhh....ace....gone too soon
Garp... Hero of the navy

Aokiji is not a supernova... He is a marine

Doflamingo....evil psychotic manipulator

Whiteboard.....shirohige

Sabo....good thing he's alive
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nedville:

Wow
But you are a guy.....its girls that like chopper...being cute and all

Who doesn't love the strawhats....one of the smallest and best crews

Gol d roger......one word...legend
Smoker aokiji and fujitora are great characters...but I like all marines...they have a swagger about them

Aokiji is a marine....supernova are hot shot rookie pirates....who's your fav supernova?

Mihawk....the boss

I'm happy people like big mum...a lot of people don't like her

Sorry....but who is Toby?

Bakayaro, konoyaro and then swings his Behind and says "that would not make me happy".

I guess I like the tank guy Capone Bege

I meant Sabo jare.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
teemy:

Bakayaro, konoyaro and then swings his Behind and says "that would not make me happy".

I guess I like the tank guy Capone Bege

I meant Sabo jare.

Chopper though....I like him...but he is one of my least liked....along with nami...
What I will say is....he's basically being citified...look at pre timeskip chopper...adorable but courageous...chopper sanji and robin have not done much...and Dr chopper is basically a mascot now for merchandise
Still a great character sha
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nedville:

Chopper though....I like him...but he is one of my least liked....along with nami...
What I will say is....he's basically being citified...look at pre timeskip chopper...adorable but courageous...chopper sanji and robin have not done much...and Dr chopper is basically a mascot now for merchandise
Still a great character sha

What made me respect him was his statement at one point during the Back Fight with the Foxy Pirates. Also, you've got to admire the kung fu skills but me thinks there is more coming up soon.

Zoro and Luffy would be everyone's like but there are other characters worth looking at too. (Please don't mention long-nose around me abeg grin )
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
teemy:

What made me respect him was his statement at one point during the Back Fight with the Foxy Pirates. Also, you've got to admire the kung fu skills but me thinks there is more coming up soon.

Zoro and Luffy would be everyone's like but there are other characters worth looking at too. (Please don't mention long-nose around me abeg grin )

You don't like usopp?.....lol
Zoro in particular........his religious followers are out of this world...a lot of them really believe he is stronger than luffy...they believe he can defeat kaido by himself
Chai...very scary indeed
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by hotswagg12: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nedville:

Garp.... Too many good characters in one piece

Heart pirates of the north blue...law, bepo, shachi, penguin and jean Bart....along with other members...
Love them

Ohhh....ace....gone too soon
Garp... Hero of the navy

Aokiji is not a supernova... He is a marine

Doflamingo....evil psychotic manipulator

Whiteboard.....shirohige

Sabo....good thing he's alive
yeah, will go for BEGE as supernova for he is one hell of a guy.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nedville:

You don't like usopp?.....lol
Zoro in particular........his religious followers are out of this world...a lot of them really believe he is stronger than luffy...they believe he can defeat kaido by himself
Chai...very scary indeed
I have a natural dislike for liars.

Everyone knows Zoro is badass. Remember fishman island where luffy downed half the army with his conqueror's haki. Zoro said he should be able to do that much or else step down as captain.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by t12tosin: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
The only threat to Luffy among the supanova is Zoro, though Kuroige is the most dangerous character in OP. Aokiji is no longer a marine, he was my favorite marine officer.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by teemy(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2018
Among those old men that control the navy, there is one of them that holds a katana. One of these days, am expecting him to have a toss with zoro.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
teemy:

Lol...what statement? Was it when zoro said he should man up....I like foxy's arc sha
I also miss his pre timeskip moves...kokutei rodeo..etc.....not forgetting how intimidating monster point chopper was...damn....huge respect for Dr chopper
Oda cutified the guy...which in itself is not bad...but he doesn't do much and its as if he is just there to be cute...its what happens when characters are many...not all can receive the spotlight at once... Imagine how fans of robin feel...e.g myself

The Strawhats and many one piece characters are lovable....you can love them for the good they do...or for the bad as well....there are good characters aside from luffy and zoro
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
hotswagg12:
yeah, will go for BEGE as supernova for he is one hell of a guy.
Thanks hotswagg

In fact, dropping it now....the most interesting faction to me in one piece franchise are the eleven supernova..or supernovae...whichever one you want to call them....

The yonko are plain scary, awesome and intimidating...picture the world of one piece where a pirate is just starting out in the one piece world....then you hear names like
Akagami no shanks (red hair shanks)
Charlotte linlin...aka big mom
Hyakujuu no kaido (hundred beasts kaido)....and
Marshall d teach...aka kurohige aka Blackbeard
....even Edward Newgate... Aka shirohige aka whitebeard....
You'll just be like.....how did those guys become who they are?
The yonko are amazing....what makes them more amazing is that they don't ally with each other...creating a stalemate (with the recent exception of big mom and kaido)

I like the shichibukai as well....7 pirates who reached concessions with the world government to help them capture pirates...in return for some freedom...I like the idea so much...it even happened in real life....sea pirates worked for the queen of England at some point in history...it also sounds like something the world government will do...using thieves to catch thieves
Before luffy started taking some of them out, left right and centre, there was an aura of mystery and excitement about them
Mihawk.... The greatest swordsman in the world
Doflamingo...the puppeteer shrouded in mystery
Boa Hancock...pirate empress...got a high bounty on her first expedition at a young age
Bartholomew kuma...the tyrant...mysterious guy
Gecko moria...who was looking scary with his shikamaru powers
Crocodile.... Who doesn't love crocodile
And jinbe...a popular fishman invited to become a warlord due to his prowess and his relationship with fisher tiger
Others joined: teach, law, buggy, weevil...etc....but those 7 were my favorite

Are we forgetting the admirals? (Pre. Timeskip admirals)...god I love those guys...they just seemed to fit...they were portrayed so equally well then that you just feared the thought of fighting any of them...ice, light and magma....blue yellow and red... It just seemed to fit...they would have been my favorite group had it not been for the supernova

Then the supernova.. grin....from different seas, the grand line and even a sky island...these folks managed to survive and make it to sabaody...granted...they may not have gone through what luffy dem went through..but it was exciting in the sense that...luffy was not the only young gun seeking to find Roger's coveted treasure...with rookies entering the grand line everyday...the harsh conditions of the grand line weeded out the weak pirates and these 11 got to the first finishing line (sabaody)...and are now looking forward to find the one piece themselves
Yes the characters were created spontaneously... But it is better they were created cuz without them...the one piece world will feel empty and it will look as if luffy is the only one who wants one piece...rivals to luffy made the show healthy....and they each had a bounty of over 100 million... Making them like kylian mbappe....young hotshots to look out for
Luffy and zoro of the east blue....two supernova being on this crew shows they mean serious business....outsiders looking at their crew will rate them highly by just hearing of them..."two pirates with bounties over 100 million...hmmm...they will have a strong crew....let's watch them"
The same can be said for the kid pirates...eustass kid and killer from the south blue....ordinary people hearing about them will label them as a crew to watch out for
Also law, drake and basil Hawkins from the north blue
Bege from the west blue, bonney from south blue, scratchmen apoo from the grand line and urouge from a sky island...all make this group of people interesting with their powers and ambitions..with them allying with each other and betraying each other if need be, like some game of thrones wahala
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
teemy:

Everyone knows Zoro is badass. Remember fishman island where luffy downed half the army with his conqueror's haki. Zoro said he should be able to do that much or else step down as captain.

Zoro himself does not have conquerors haki...so if he wanted to be the captain if luffy steps down on that note...then more power to his elbow
Someone like zoro is needed for shounen shows...a bad ass that people like....that was sasuke's role in naruto and its why people preferred sasuke to naruto (not me though)...or gray to natsu...or vegeta to goku
The bad ass naturally is a fan favourite
The problem for me is that...(to me oo)..that's all he does...being bad ass
Oh...and getting lost

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
t12tosin:
The only threat to Luffy among the supanova is Zoro, though Kuroige is the most dangerous character in OP. Aokiji is no longer a marine, he was my favorite marine officer.

Because himself and luffy will likely be the strongest by the end of the story...making the creation of the supernova redundant...
However....oda seems to like the other supernova... So he won't make them go down to luffy easily
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
teemy:
Among those old men that control the navy, there is one of them that holds a katana. One of these days, am expecting him to have a toss with zoro.

There are rumours the old man is the owner of the shodai kitetsu...anyways...we will see if they actually clash or not

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nedville:

Thanks hotswagg

In fact, dropping it now....the most interesting faction to me in one piece franchise are the eleven supernova..or supernovae...whichever one you want to call them....

The yonko are plain scary, awesome and intimidating...picture the world of one piece where a pirate is just starting out in the one piece world....then you hear names like
Akagami no shanks (red hair shanks)
Charlotte linlin...aka big mom
Hyakujuu no kaido (hundred beasts kaido)....and
Marshall d teach...aka kurohige aka Blackbeard
....even Edward Newgate... Aka shirohige aka whitebeard....
You'll just be like.....how did those guys become who they are?
The yonko are amazing....what makes them more amazing is that they don't ally with each other...creating a stalemate (with the recent exception of big mom and kaido)

I like the shichibukai as well....7 pirates who reached concessions with the world government to help them capture pirates...in return for some freedom...I like the idea so much...it even happened in real life....sea pirates worked for the queen of England at some point in history...it also sounds like something the world government will do...using thieves to catch thieves
Before luffy started taking some of them out, left right and centre, there was an aura of mystery and excitement about them
Mihawk.... The greatest swordsman in the world
Doflamingo...the puppeteer shrouded in mystery
Boa Hancock...pirate empress...got a high bounty on her first expedition at a young age
Bartholomew kuma...the tyrant...mysterious guy
Gecko moria...who was looking scary with his shikamaru powers
Crocodile.... Who doesn't love crocodile
And jinbe...a popular fishman invited to become a warlord due to his prowess and his relationship with fisher tiger
Others joined: teach, law, buggy, weevil...etc....but those 7 were my favorite

Are we forgetting the admirals? (Pre. Timeskip admirals)...god I love those guys...they just seemed to fit...they were portrayed so equally well then that you just feared the thought of fighting any of them...ice, light and magma....blue yellow and red... It just seemed to fit...they would have been my favorite group had it not been for the supernova

Then the supernova.. grin....from different seas, the grand line and even a sky island...these folks managed to survive and make it to sabaody...granted...they may not have gone through what luffy dem went through..but it was exciting in the sense that...luffy was not the only young gun seeking to find Roger's coveted treasure...with rookies entering the grand line everyday...the harsh conditions of the grand line weeded out the weak pirates and these 11 got to the first finishing line (sabaody)...and are now looking forward to find the one piece themselves
Yes the characters were created spontaneously... But it is better they were created cuz without them...the one piece world will feel empty and it will look as if luffy is the only one who wants one piece...rivals to luffy made the show healthy....and they each had a bounty of over 100 million... Making them like kylian mbappe....young hotshots to look out for
Luffy and zoro of the east blue....two supernova being on this crew shows they mean serious business....outsiders looking at their crew will rate them highly by just hearing of them..."two pirates with bounties over 100 million...hmmm...they will have a strong crew....let's watch them"
The same can be said for the kid pirates...eustass kid and killer from the south blue....ordinary people hearing about them will label them as a crew to watch out for
Also law, drake and basil Hawkins from the north blue
Bege from the west blue, bonney from south blue, scratchmen apoo from the grand line and urouge from a sky island...all make this group of people interesting with their powers and ambitions..with them allying with each other and betraying each other if need be, like some game of thrones wahala

Abeg, I'll never type a message as long as this again...my fingers are broken
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nedville: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
teemy:

Some of usopp's lies are coming to fruition sha oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.