Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) (13108 Views)

Download Video: D Banj – Dont Tell Me Nonsense / D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense / Download Don't Tell Me Nonsense By D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2013
The video is cool but the song na wack, moreover D'bank is copying Kanye waist styles can't he be original?
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by omodudutola(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2013
Nice song best video.......eja nla
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by idrisy(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2013
The video is nice and good composure,y u guys dey talk nonsence. Dbanj that is great work.
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by ritux: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2013
chronique: Nigerians!!! Don jazzy released solar plexus and people were giving props to the album. I listened to the album n couldn't listen to a full track(all garbage). D'banj released a few singles and everyone ceased the opportunity to murder him. Yes,d'banj has never been the kind of artiste who gives you content;so why the hate? How come you guys are just realising he doesn't have content? The so called "oliver twist" produced by don jazzy,that you guys are giving props to;does it make sense? If we had to classify music and rate it;would oliver twist score 2/10? Who has don jazzy made a hit song for after he parted ways with d'banj? If he truly was the backbone of d'banj,why haven't we seen him transform one of the mavins? Tell me one hit track that don jazzy has produced since he parted ways with d'banj? The top 20 biggest hits as of today doesn't have don jazzy as a producer on the list. As a matter of fact,d'banj's best song since he started singing,up till date(top of the world),was produced and recorded after he parted ways with don jazzy. If don jazzy is so influential like most of you are tryna put it,how many major shows has he or his acts headlined in the last 12 months? A lot of peeps here are just being biased. This song is no different from what he was doing while with jazzy. If d'banj is struggling,then mavin is dead. Or how do you explain a very talented wande coal,doing that "rotate" song? And to be honest,I think d'banj has done better than the mavins. I'm not trying to put don jazzy down or hype d'banj;no! I'm just analysing both and bringing out salient truths and facts. Y'all should quit this "he needs to go back to jazzy" phrase. They aint siamese twins connected by brains. Mo-hits is done and dusted. DKM and MAVIN is what's on ground;let them be. As for the video,quality is good but doesn't connect to song. The director should be blamed for that;not the artiste. As for the song,it's on the same level with 90% of the songs on radio(most songs on radio these days aint got content). As a matter of fact,I hardly listen to new releases. The honest truth is that if you're a true music lover,Nigerian music wouldn't appeal to you cos almost everything churned out is pure garbage.

[size=16pt]All bolded sections are on point. In fact everything is on point. Constructive unbiased analysis.[/size]
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by Mynd44: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2013
ritux:

[size=16pt]All bolded sections are on point. In fact everything is on point. Constructive unbiased analysis.[/size]
Look everyone has a right to their opinions
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by azzypandes(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2013
No matter what u jobless guys keep saying abt a good project like dis doesn't affect d'banj or don jazzy, I will juz tell u to go look for something to do or cos u sound fustrated of joblessness.....baba me dey enjoy ur music,video and concept to hell with haters
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by firmphem: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2013
the song sef no sweet
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by prettyboi1(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2013
Absolutely brilliant video.... absolutely great song.
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by omar22(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
For each song Dbanj the name Don Jazzy keeps on propping up...

If he is that good how we havent release a new gem?

If someone esle had produce the 2 track below people would have labelled them garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpHZKDmZxbE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alZw6GF44r0
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by ritux: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
Look everyone has a right to their opinions

Yes I know, and this is my own opinion about what @chronique wrote.
Hope you aint got a problem with that?
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by joeluv: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please why would anybody condem this song or the video- Eyin Bois E gba oju e. This is another hit from the koko master himself. Very soon the music would be over the radio stations. Really like the Eyin Bois E gba Oju e part.
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by toastadeola: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
By the time you walk pass Oshodi and you hear EYIN BOIZ, the next thing that will come to your mind is E GBA OJU E!...On point baba...
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by Sirdy48(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
iamdsam: Who is Kaffy?
dat 9ja female dancer/choreographer naw...or better stil 'kafy'
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by biolabee(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2013
i like the chorus though... corny song as usual

ok beat

though i dont get the beard

#kanye wannabetinz
Re: D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) by abgreat: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
gboss4sure: The video is cool but the song na wack...
I agree with you gboss4sure, I wonder who/what d entire song was about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Has 20Million Youtube Views / Yemi Alade - "Bum Bum" (Video) / MOBO Awards: Burna Boy, Rema Nominated For Best International Act In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.