Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here (74705 Views)

My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs / My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2013
gowaga68: It's simple.. you only have to tell the seller to get you a shipper man. and he would provide the shipping fee.
where are you importing from and what breed is it?

I want to import a german shepherd, male and female.
Belgian Malinois and rottweiler

I really don't know which country to buy from
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by gowaga68: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2013
Well let me start with my preferd breed which is rottweiler. it's gotten in Germany but the price is damn much... so it's easy getting good bloodline from Serbia....you could get all those (good) breed there.

GeneralShepherd:

I want to import a german shepherd, male and female.
Belgian Malinois and rottweiler

I really don't know which country to buy from
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2013
gowaga68: Well let me start with my preferd breed which is rottweiler. it's gotten in Germany but the price is damn much... so it's easy getting good bloodline from Serbia....you could get all those (good) breed there.

Won't they scam me?
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Mettal: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Won't they scam me?

there is nothing like scam in dog importation,follow these steps,or Else:
*step 1:lets say you want to import a rottie.You Should first identify what you want on the internet.Mind you that all rotweilers or alsatians or any other random breeds varies from sizes to size and any other features,but it still represents the breed standard,thats why there is something like dog shows,and best of breeds.And international dog shows,so that there won't be any deviations from the breeding norm.Backyard breeders are everywhere.Even in Europe !
*step 2: search the web and visits nimerous websites.Look for the pictures of their studs and dams (do not buy if their are less than 2 studs and dams).
*step 3: goto www.Akc.Org .Compare the breed requirements with the kennel you want to buy dog from.Don't be in a haste,you might regret it,good puppies doesn't make good adults,good adults bring good puppies,rely heavily on the parents pedigree when choosing a puppy.
*step4: find him/her on facebook. This is the most important aspect prior to payments,you might loose it here. He must be commenting on facebook incessantly,he must display his/her dogs on facebook . Lookout for pictures where he is tagged. At least half of his friends must be dog breeders.Peole must comment on his posts,read all of those posts, don't ignore them.Posts like,"i miss my couch potato" "gentle kisses" "its been long,hope you bring him along while coming on sunday" "she has those ears in cognizanxe of his mother".
*step5: make sure the breeder has at least 2 or 3 champion in his bloodline.Ask him if he has any video on youtube.
*step6:ask him about how to make payments.Ask him lots of questions,like weather he has shipped to africa before. GET READY,IF YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE.am bringing an Old English Mastiff,next year from Italy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mettal:

there is nothing like scam in dog importation,follow these steps,or Else:
*step 1:lets say you want to import a rottie.You Should first identify what you want on the internet.Mind you that all rotweilers or alsatians or any other random breeds varies from sizes to size and any other features,but it still represents the breed standard,thats why there is something like dog shows,and best of breeds.And international dog shows,so that there won't be any deviations from the breeding norm.Backyard breeders are everywhere.Even in Europe !
*step 2: search the web and visits nimerous websites.Look for the pictures of their studs and dams (do not buy if their are less than 2 studs and dams).
*step 3: goto www.Akc.Org .Compare the breed requirements with the kennel you want to buy dog from.Don't be in a haste,you might regret it,good puppies doesn't make good adults,good adults bring good puppies,rely heavily on the parents pedigree when choosing a puppy.
*step4: find him/her on facebook. This is the most important aspect prior to payments,you might loose it here. He must be commenting on facebook incessantly,he must display his/her dogs on facebook . Lookout for pictures where he is tagged. At least half of his friends must be dog breeders.Peole must comment on his posts,read all of those posts, don't ignore them.Posts like,"i miss my couch potato" "gentle kisses" "its been long,hope you bring him along while coming on sunday" "she has those ears in cognizanxe of his mother".
*step5: make sure the breeder has at least 2 or 3 champion in his bloodline.Ask him if he has any video on youtube.
*step6:ask him about how to make payments.Ask him lots of questions,like weather he has shipped to africa before. GET READY,IF YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE.am bringing an Old English Mastiff,next year from Italy.

Thank you very much, was dealing with one serbian guy,I just asked him how I can trust him,the guy begin rake!!!

Sounds like a naija boy we dey do yahoo

By the way is akc.org not just for America? Thank you again you too gbasky
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by gowaga68: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
AKC is American but that doesn't mean only americans are there...

GeneralShepherd:

Thank you very much, was dealing with one serbian guy,I just asked him how I can trust him,the guy begin rake!!!

Sounds like a naija boy we dey do yahoo

By the way is akc.org not just for America? Thank you again you too gbasky
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
gowaga68: AKC is American but that doesn't mean only americans are there...

Please how much do I pay here in Naija to get the dogs
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Mettal: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Please how much do I pay here in Naija to get the dogs
which breeds do you need to buy.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mettal:
which breeds do you need to buy.

I meant pay in customs to receive imported dogs, no offence the quality of dogs from Nigerian breeders is absolutely horrible
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Mettal: 2:06am On Oct 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I meant pay in customs to receive imported dogs, no offence the quality of dogs from Nigerian breeders is absolutely horrible
puppy price varies from kennel to kennel. Which breed are you looking to buy?
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Mettal: 2:38am On Oct 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

no offence the quality of dogs from Nigerian breeders is absolutely horrible
its suicidally appalling what they put in there for pure breed.I saw a neapolitan adult in a kennel from a farm they said is the highest farm in nigeria,the quality of the dog is in no way near the quality i saw in della stradone vesuviano kennel in italy. Pure beast with massiveness,that sight rekindled my love for exotic breeds.The dogs i relish having in my kennels in a five year periods are: mastiff,neapolitan,kommondor,great dane,st bernard,pyrenean mastiff,aksaray malakli,land seer and alaskan malamute.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Mettal:
puppy price varies from kennel to kennel. Which breed are you looking to buy?

I am in the process of importing from SA,I am asking for opinions on what it'll cost me in our airports.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

@Bolded

I absolutely agree. I was looking to purchase a Lhasa Apso here in Nigeria but I have changed my mind. I will get a pure breed dog from South Africa or somewhere in Europe once I am ready. I cannot vouch for the quality of exotic dog breeds sold in this country.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Emary(f): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2013
Most Nigeria breeders are just mean and selfish. They just breed for quantity and quick turnover, not for quality. Plus the dogs here are often poorly fed.
It's very sad.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Emary: Most Nigeria breeders are just mean and selfish. They just breed for quantity and quick turnover, not for quality. Plus the dogs here are often poorly fed.
It's very sad.

Very well said. This is why the puppies here in Nigeria are so sickly looking. They are also kept in very poor conditions.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Abidecdrock(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fast growing and active alsatians for sale here in sango ota at cheap price.

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Abidecdrock(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Emary: Most Nigeria breeders are just mean and selfish. They just breed for quantity and quick turnover, not for quality. Plus the dogs here are often poorly fed.
It's very sad.
It is not just about importing dogs that helps make a good breeder its knowing into full details info about the breed you intend buying. This will help when buying from anywhere. there are many dog scams now especially from South Africa
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Abidecdrock: Fast growing and active alsatians for sale here in sango ota at cheap price.

Can I see the mother?
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Abidecdrock(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2013
Can I see the mother?[/quote]
Both parents ar available for viewing. Whatsapp on 08032180972 or call 08180050193
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by lanrenzo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Adorable Female pug pup for Sale. Call on us Today for ur Imported Pedigree exotic Dogs/puppies. Reach us on 08034245747, 08127112494, slimbone2010@gmail.com. A Trial will get u calling back. We Deliver Nothing But The BEST.

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2013
A friend's dogs

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2013
GeneralShepherd: A friend's dogs

I am loving these German Shepherds. They look good.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2013
dasparrow:

I am loving these German Shepherds. They look good.

Thanks bro,when the dog litters. I'll post it here.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2013
It's very sad.

They mix all sorts of things,why would someone cross a caucasian with a german shepherd and sell it for 20k. It should be 1k.

Also the fact that there is no kennel club is Nigeria, is contributing its quota to these horribly bred dogs.

Also to intending buyers if you can't afford a dog don't buy cheap ones, a rottweiler look alike can never be a rottweiler
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Dogsworld(f): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dear Nairaland Dog lovers/breeders,

Dog's World Magazine is looking for breeders of the following dogs in Nigeria/Ghana:

Azawakh,
Bernese mountain dog,
Boxer,
Collie (Border or Rough),
Basenji (our local dog) cool,
Labrador,
Jack Russell,
Shih tsu,
Maltese,
Doberman,
Husky,
Akita Inu,
Tibetan terrier,
Tibetan mastiff,
Dogue de Bordeaux (French mastiff),
English bull terrier,
Dalmatian,
Pug,
Chihuahua,
and Chow chow.

Please send your name/kennel, phone and email to @gmail.com.
Your contact details will be added to the next issue of Dog's World.

Importers please abstain.

https://www.nairaland.com/1043675/dog-lovers-nigeria-very-own

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by mymadam(m): 2:09am On Oct 24, 2013
mymadam: Please I need a male German Shepherd Dog (GSD)(pure breed) aged 1 year plus as a companion for my female GSD (pure breed). Location... around Lagos, Nigeria. Please kindly state the price. Meanwhile, my GSD's EDD is October 08, 2013. Anyone willing to place an order for a puppy? Thank you. God bless Nigeria.

I have 2 male & 2 female pure GSD puppies for sale at just NGN25,000 each. They're still 3 weeks old so buyers will have to wait for a few more weeks. They're all black, with a shade of tan, just like their mother! Pictures will be taken & posted when they clock about 5-6 weeks old.

Current location? Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Interested? Place your order now via this thread.

Meanwhile, I no longer need a male GSD as previously posted... I have succeeded in getting a strong one. Thank you. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Dogsworld(f): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
[size=14pt]Dear Nairaland Dog lovers/breeders,[/size]

The Boerboel Dog Breeders Association of Nigeria (BDBAN) is hosting a Nigerian Boerboel Appraisal and National Show from 1st - 3rd November 2013.

The 3 day event will be held at Tunwase Schools, 22-27 akinola cole crescent, Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, LAGOS, starting at 10am each day and closing at 4pm. The first 2 days 1st and 2nd November will be for the appraisals while Sunday, 3rd November will be for the Nigerian National Boerboel Show.

The event is open to all Boerboel owners, breeders and fanciers. Interested members of the public are also welcome.

Appraisal fees per dog for BDBAN members is N5,000 per dog and N15,000 per dog for Non BDBAN members.
A gate fee of N5, 000 is payable at the gate for fanciers of the breed who would like to come and have a look and feel of what an appraisal entails.

Entry is free for those that come without a dog.

234-8024007733
info@bdban.ng

Thanks

Muffy
Join us here: www.nairaland.com/1043675/dog-lovers-nigeria-very-own
www.facebook.com/
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by ernie2007(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
In line with our tradition of providing quality dogs, Orbit Kennels is proud to announce the availability of tea-cup sized pedigree Lhasa Apso Puppies. We also want to use this medium to thank our customers. Your patronage and confidence in us is more than we can ever ask for and we are indeed grateful.

Our Customer service lines are always open for your comments and suggestions. For information and booking of the tea-cup sized pedigree Lhasa Apso Puppies, please call Thelma on 08033019395 or BBM: 28FAD96B.

Iwelu Ernie
Orbit Kennels.

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by gowaga68: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
sooooo cute, how much do they go for?
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by kingsley989(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hello fellas. I just got a two months old puppy rottweiler, I wish you guys to give me tips on what and how to feed him for better growth. All suggestions will be very welcomed. Thanks
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by ADUBA1(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2013
I have bingo for sale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by uboma(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2013
^^^ lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Advice On Local Recipè For Dog Food / Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) / I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.