Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) (75555 Views)

Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
There are a few reptile fanatics that smile when they see snakes, but maybe only one snake that can smile right back at you ... three times.

After eight years of breeding, this lavender albino piebald ball python has three smiley faces on it.
And it was a complete accident.

Justin Kobylka, who has been breeding snakes for almost two decades, was actually trying to achieve this bright golden yellow and white color combination.

But in addition to that, the snake has three markings that look like smiley faces.

Patterns like these come from recessive mutations that can occur naturally, but it's unlikely you would find a snake that looks like this in nature.

"One in every 20 animals can have a smiley face on it," said Kobylka, but in his 19 years of breeding snakes he has never seen another snake with three smiles.

And this snake has a lot to smile about. It sold for around $6,000.

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/08/us/smiley-snake-trnd/index.html

7 Likes

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by harmargedon: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
smiling

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
OK uncle lala promise land straight.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ki tun leleyi bayi now

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
I no fit chop this one sha....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2021
nothing person no go see for oyibo people

17 Likes

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
grin

142 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ok.
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Normal human being go dey value snake at $6k sad
Snake wey I go see m gbawa ọsọ.

3 Likes

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Pythons are beautiful creatures
If we keep our cool....a human python cohabitation is very possible

4 Likes

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by etrange: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nice! Reptiles are just beautiful..... and dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by straighttalk(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
I see that python escaping and migrating to Nigeria, I see it ending in locally made pot blackened with charcoal from constant use of firewood, I see the killer posting pics of the python on Nairaland, I see lalasticlala pushing the thread to the front page. This I have seen

17 Likes

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
angry... Lala food is ready woooo ! grin
Just come with Amala , Fufu or Eba ! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Smiles right back at you
Say wetin happen

Orisirisi something........

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Creditalerts: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Python smile grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Commonguy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
how the snake come take smile back at am now.. yeye and disappointing thread

3 Likes

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Shellsploit: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:
Africans fear too much,

Check out dangerous things that these oyibo men do,
They climb mountain without rope, swim in crocodile infested river, scale mount Everest, sleep under a snow, play with scorpion.
So because they stupidly risk their life's we should follow suit undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
etrange:
Nice! Reptiles are just beautiful..... and dangerous.
dangerous? Na
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Dexpro: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
sad
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Shellsploit: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
U say wetin?

2 Shares

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
The snake na one of lala siblings oh

1 Like

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by SuperSupremo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Behind the smiles sha.....

Ball pythons are the most friendly snakes in the world and hardly bites,it also has a very little sharp teeth which if it bites its like a pin injury in the palm....there might be little blood or no blood at all...

But in Nigeria or China this will end up in a cooking pot grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Divinenwa: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
it can only be oyibo people i dislike snake
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by saphiere(f): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Smile at who?

Ball or circle snake, me am not a fan of snakes,
so no be me e go smile 4.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. / Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.