Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here (74686 Views)

My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs / My Dog Kennel In Osun State, Gurus Check It Out & Drop Your Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Very!!!

Almost free sef.. grin
Okay. So do I PM you?

Caveat: I am an alaroro o grin grin
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2013
dasparrow:

I will be honest with you, I spoil dogs too. Since I currently don't have a dog, I spoil my brother's dog anytime I stop by at my parent's home. I am the type that will want to take my dog for an annual checkup to the veterinarian. I purchased a lot of books on amazon.com on proper dog care and read a lot of dog magazines. I am the type that will enter the kitchen and make all natural dog treats for my co-workers' dogs and they come back to give me feedback on how their dogs went crazy for the freshly baked treats that I made for them. I am an avid dog fancier and really like dogs a lot. I am also from a pet loving family so my mom and siblings all love animals.

I don't have my dog yet but I have already purchased a dog bed for my future dog and purchased a dog bed for my brother's dog. I purchased dog shampoos and conditioners for my brother's dog and my future dog. I also purchased toys, brushes, combs, vitamins, feeding bowls and much more. I know the average Nigerian will equally look at me and think I am crazy to purchase all these items for a dog but it is what it is.

Lwkmd!!! Guy, you have been abroad for too long cheesy cheesy

Rotfl!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by mymadam(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:

Okay Ishilove, now it's your turn wink So how long is too long? grin God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by MrAboki: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Okay. So do I PM you?

Caveat: I am an alaroro o grin grin

Which wan be Alaroro again na?!

All I know is that I will beat market price and guarantee you that my Dogs are of pure ancestry..

Plus as my paddy, I no go charge you VAT.. grin

PM me and lets see if we can do some business.. I am trying to get rid of them all. These dogs too dey phock without condom. Cost of feeding them too high. grin

Plus which breed are you interested in and what sex?!

Plus are you in PH or would I have to transport it to you?
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
mymadam:

Okay Ishilove, now it's your turn wink So how long is too long? grin
'Too long' is when you have stayed olng enough to start acting like white folks cheesy

Dog bed??

Lmao!!! cheesy
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Which wan be Alaroro again na?!

All I know is that I will beat market price and guarantee you that my Dogs are of pure ancestry..

Plus as my paddy, I no go charge you VAT.. grin

PM me and lets see if we can do some business.. I am trying to get rid of them all. These dogs too dey phock without condom. Cost of feeding them too high. grin

Plus which breed are you interested in and what sex?!

Plus are you in PH or would I have to transport it to you?
'Alaroro' is those set of customers that business people dread most. Alaroro is an expert at under-pricing goods. Alaroro is very picky and difficult to please. Alaroro can stay at your shop and haggle with you for two hours without getting tired. grin

Na dis overborning matter, dat na why we sell innocent and Ruggedman mama. Her name was Beauty cry
It doesn't matter the sex, as long as na Alsatian grin (we will be the envy of the community. Hehehehehe...)

I'm based in Lagos o, so send the dog through Ifesinachi or Ekenedilishuku grin

Please check ya inbox. Just mailed ye
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by MrAboki: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
'Alaroro' is those set of customers that business people dread most. Alaroro is an expert at under-pricing goods. Alaroro is very picky and difficult to please. Alaroro can stay at your shop and haggle with you for two hours without getting tired. grin

Na dis overborning matter, dat na why we sell innocent and Ruggedman mama. Her name was Beauty cry
It doesn't matter the sex, as long as na Alsatian grin (we will be the envy of the community. Hehehehehe...)

I'm based in Lagos o, so send the dog through Ifesinachi or Ekenedilishuku grin

Please check ya inbox. Just mailed ye

Heheheee

Just responded
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Heheheee

Just responded
Seen and replied grin
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by mitchyy(f): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
dasparrow:

I will be honest with you, I spoil dogs too. Since I currently don't have a dog, I spoil my brother's dog anytime I stop by at my parent's home. I am the type that will want to take my dog for an annual checkup to the veterinarian. I purchased a lot of books on amazon.com on proper dog care and read a lot of dog magazines. I am the type that will enter the kitchen and make all natural dog treats for my co-workers' dogs and they come back to give me feedback on how their dogs went crazy for the freshly baked treats that I made for them. I am an avid dog fancier and really like dogs a lot. I am also from a pet loving family so my mom and siblings all love animals.

I don't have my dog yet but I have already purchased a dog bed for my future dog and purchased a dog bed for my brother's dog. I purchased dog shampoos and conditioners for my brother's dog and my future dog. I also purchased toys, brushes, combs, vitamins, feeding bowls and much more. I know the average Nigerian will equally look at me and think I am crazy to purchase all these items for a dog but it is what it is.

As for those saying ""person never chop, dog wan chop," I say that is not my business. If people cannot feed and provide for their children adequately, then they shouldn't be selfish and bring innocent children into the world to suffer. If I cannot provide adequately for my dog, I won't acquire one. However, If I choose to acquire a dog, then I will make every effort to be a good pet owner and provide adequately for my dog. I will not starve my dog because some Nigerians cannot afford to feed. Who asked them to make a whole bunch of babies when they know they lack the finances to take care of them?

Awesome. At some point thought i was the crazy one. I remember the day our dog back home mistakenly got out, he couldn't get back in and got hit by a car along the road. I searched and searched for hours till i found him lying on the road covered in blood. With tears in my eyes i carried him in the car and ran into the veterinary hospital. The doc was laughing when he saw how distraught i was with my bloodied dog in my arms and i felt like smacking his face right there. How can my dog be dying and you think its funny. Majority of Nigerians are alien to displaying emotions for pets or giving them preferential treatment. They can even insult you for that angry

5 Likes

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by mitchyy(f): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:

cheesy Some people are probably just a sucker for pets now
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by mitchyy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: Please, I have too many dogs for sale.. The breeds are;

- 3 Pure breed Alsatians.
- 6 Pure breed Caucasian puppies.
- 2 mixed breed Ilhasa Apso & Pomeranian.

All dogs available for inspection in Port-Harcourt.

None of the dogs were inbred.

Parents are all clean breeds as well.

Prices are ridiculously affordable...

Express your interest here & I will send you an e-mail..

ALL ARE PUPPIES UNDER 3 months

I want the Lhasa but i'm in Lagos smiley
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by MrAboki: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
mitchyy:

I want the Lhasa but i'm in Lagos smiley

Good choice..

I can get it to you. How much are you willing to pay for it?
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Mettal: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Forget about these backyard breeders.get a puppy from foreign kennel with good pedigree.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mettal: Forget about these backyard breeders.get a puppy from foreign kennel with good pedigree.
How dare you call my Mr Aboki a backyard breeder?? The very nerve! angry

Mr Aboki, you sef fall my hand. My alaroro don pursue you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by MrAboki: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2013
Mettal: Forget about these backyard breeders.get a puppy from foreign kennel with good pedigree.

I no be breeder o!!

But wait..

So I bought all my dogs from foreign breeders. Now they start mating and reproducing, does that now make my dogs local or inferior to the foreign born dogs?! Abi dog dey carry American passport and greencard?!

Na wah for una o!!

Last time I checked the only dog that is native to Nigeria is the Mongrel (popularly known as Ekuke or Bingo).

Abeg no carry your blues spoil my Alanta..

The parents of my Dogs are all foreign bred.. The Puppies are first Generation Nigerian. They are also foreign citizens by virtue of their parents nationality..

2 Likes

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Dogsworld(f): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2013
Dear Friends & Dog Lovers,

In this issue of Dog's World Magazine we highlight 5 of our favourite breeds, one of which is the Jack Russell.

Discover everything you need to know about this fascinating breed.

To those who breed Jack Russells in Nigeria/Ghana, don't hesitate to send your details to at gmail.com

and we will include you in next year's Directory of Dog Breeds. grin

JOIN US here: https://www.nairaland.com/1043675/dog-lovers-nigeria-very-own
LIKE US on www.facebook.com/

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Ruggedman is eleven years old and his eyes are now light brown. His fur has turned grey and is falling off by the day. Whenever he barks, he gets tired, but he remains the sweetest animal I have ever known smiley

This comment of yours touched me and brought tears to my eyes cry God bless Ruggedman the doggie. Take good care of him okay?

1 Like

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:

LOL cheesy

Maybe you're right. I was not born in Nigeria and I came to Nigeria at age 7 and left Nigeria again back to Europe right after secondary school. Anyways, I can't help how I feel about pets. I just love them Ishilove. I even like your Ruggedman even though I have never met him before. I am just fond of pets.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2013
mitchyy:

Awesome. At some point thought i was the crazy one. I remember the day our dog back home mistakenly got out, he couldn't get back in and got hit by a car along the road. I searched and searched for hours till i found him lying on the road covered in blood. With tears in my eyes i carried him in the car and ran into the veterinary hospital. The doc was laughing when he saw how distraught i was with my bloodied dog in my arms and i felt like smacking his face right there. How can my dog be dying and you think its funny. Majority of Nigerians are alien to displaying emotions for pets or giving them preferential treatment. They can even insult you for that angry

I can't quite understand why a veterinarian will be laughing at the sight of an injured dog and his distraught owner. It smacks of insensitivity to me. I am sad to hear your dog got ran over by a car. I'm really sorry to hear that. Please take heart and accept my sympathy. As for Nigerians, majority don't even have an iota of sympathy for their fellow human beings much less for pets/animals. I have long realized that the average Nigerian lacks empathy and compassion for both humans and animals. This is why our country has become the way it is today. This is why in 2013, Nigeria cannot provide her citizens with 24 hours a day uninterrupted electricity while our political elite arrange for their homes to have uninterrupted electricity supply. So if the average Nigerian can lack compassion for their fellow man, then you shouldn't be surprised that they have no compassion or empathy for animals. I personally would want to work in the animal field but to do that, I guess I have to head back to the western world next year or perhaps move to an African country where they value animals such as Kenya, Tanzania or some of the good Southern African countries.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2013
Mr Aboki:

I no be breeder o!!

But wait..

So I bought all my dogs from foreign breeders. Now they start mating and reproducing, does that now make my dogs local or inferior to the foreign born dogs?! Abi dog dey carry American passport and greencard?!

Na wah for una o!!

Last time I checked the only dog that is native to Nigeria is the Mongrel (popularly known as Ekuke or Bingo).

Abeg no carry your blues spoil my Alanta..

The parents of my Dogs are all foreign bred.. The Puppies are first Generation Nigerian. They are also foreign citizens by virtue of their parents nationality..

LOL @ the dogs being foreign citizens by virtue of their parents' nationality. That got me laughing cheesy Anyways, I would have considered taking one of your Lhasa Apsos but I am leaving Nigeria again in a few months as my service year is almost up. However, I have no doubt that you will find credible buyers on this forum. All the best!
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2013
dasparrow:

This comment of yours touched me and brought tears to my eyes cry God bless Ruggedman the doggie. Take good care of him okay?
We will. He's a part of the family smiley
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2013
dasparrow:

LOL @ the dogs being foreign citizens by virtue of their parents' nationality. That got me laughing cheesy Anyways, I would have considered taking one of your Lhasa Apsos but I am leaving Nigeria again in a few months as my service year is almost up. However, I have no doubt that you will find credible buyers on this forum. All the best!
No mind Mr Aboki. Hin alaroro too much tongue
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2013
dasparrow:

LOL cheesy

Maybe you're right. I was not born in Nigeria and I came to Nigeria at age 7 and left Nigeria again back to Europe right after secondary school. Anyways, I can't help how I feel about pets. I just love them Ishilove. I even like your Ruggedman even though I have never met him before. I am just fond of pets.
Awww. I'm sure Ruggedman would like you too. Animals are very sensitive. My brother has this friend who eats dogs, and anytime he comes visiting, Ruggedman, who is quite a genial animal, goes bonkers! He barks non-stop until the fellow leaves the compound.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by mitchyy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Awww. I'm sure Ruggedman would like you too. Animals are very sensitive. My brother has this friend who eats dogs, and anytime he comes visiting, Ruggedman, who is quite a genial animal, goes bonkers! He barks non-stop until the fellow leaves the compound.

He's lucky he didn't even get bitten. But why the name Ruggedman?
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
mitchyy:

He's lucky he didn't even get bitten. But why the name Ruggedman?
He was born in 2002, the same year Ruggedman released 'Ehen' grin
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by uboma(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ishilove:
He was born in 2002, the same year Ruggedman released 'Ehen' grin

LOL
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dasparrow: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Ishilove:

@Bolded

This is because Ruggedman can sense that a canine devourer is in the vicinity. Dogs can sense these things.
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by dapsondou(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

This is because Ruggedman can sense that a canine devourer is in the vicinity. Dogs can sense these things.

Exactly!
My parents keep saying my dog is silly cos she doesn't bark at every stranger. I tell them there's no reason to bark when she can'tsense any danger around
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by MrAboki: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ishilove:
No mind Mr Aboki. Hin alaroro too much tongue

See this girl wey dey prize Alsatian dog for 2000 Naira... grin

Them tell you say na recharge card?! grin
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

See this girl wey dey prize Alsatian dog for 2000 Naira... grin

Them tell you say na recharge card?! grin

Excuse me, don't lie on my head. I priced it for 2,500 naira. There's a difference angry
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by MrAboki: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Excuse me, don't lie on my head. I priced it for 2,500 naira. There's a difference angry

500 na VAT.. E no follow for the actual selling price.. grin
Re: Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

500 na VAT.. E no follow for the actual selling price.. grin
Na lie. You no talk vat inside the deal o. We agreed that 500 is for transport so why did you pull out of the arrangement?? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Goats 'Max' And 'Bitcoin' (Photo) / Advice On Local Recipè For Dog Food / Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.