Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno (29928 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by thelastPope(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Intriguing Stuff!!!

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLCvBETuQLw

What the enemies of Nigeria will never want you to watch!

6 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by thelastPope(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
After watching this video, i feel like giving Buhari and Tinubu a hot slap each! These guys should be in jail, if not for this democracy thing. They are very BIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLSSS!

25 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by abagoro(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
thelastPope: After watching this video, i feel like giving Buhari and Tinubu a hot slap each! These guys should be in jail, if not for this democracy thing. They are very BIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLSSS!

How does the video concern Buhari and Tinubu. The villagers claim the Boko Haram guys are not Nigerians. I believe they were talking about the real Jihadist Boko Haram but I believe the political ones are Nigerians.

22 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
thelastPope: After watching this video, i feel like giving Buhari and Tinubu a hot slap each! These guys should be in jail, if not for this democracy thing. They are very BIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG FOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLSSS!

Even when Buhari and Tinubu were not mentioned in the video?

25 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nkemtreasure: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
Proud of our military. Keep it up. The channels reporter said that d village people were very happy with the army guys and even applauded them when they walked in on sunrise daily today. Who wants to try the most powerful military in Africa. ......

3 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by thelastPope(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
abagoro:

How does the video concern Buhari and Tinubu. The villagers claim the Boko Haram guys are not Nigerians. I believe they were talking about the real Jihadist Boko Haram but I believe the political ones are Nigerians.

You sure missed the point. According to Buhari and Tinubu, the SOE is a failure GEJ is killing innocent Nigerians. Buhari said GEJ should not use force to push them out. Tinubu says they are innocent. But the video says it all. I just read another thread where some ACN supporter posted that the people of those states are angry with GEJ. It is sad that when we should all join hands to flush this people out, Buhari, Tinubu and their supporters are telling us to leave them alone. They have now become Boka Haram supporters and are helping Boko Haram spread false propaganda to discredit the war. Thank God for a credible news house like Channels TV. If you follow Sahara Reporters, you will be shocked when you watch this video because according to sahara reporters and all their reporting, FG is just killing innocent Nigerians and terrorising the people of Borno state.

66 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by thelastPope(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Even when Buhari and Tinubu were not mentioned in the video?

The video makes them look more like the foools they are. They have become instruments of propaganda who are helping the insurgency to drive their propaganda that the SOE is not working. I will call them exactly what they are. Infact, they are worse than what I called them

Did you watch where the villagers where applauding the military and the praise from that village leader? Astounding and awesome stuff. I couldnt help but stand on my feet and clap! smiley smiley smiley Awesome stuff!!!

42 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
JTF should be commended for doing a great job.

5 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by toluleke(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
what he should have done since after killing over 5,000 people, he saw he is loosing his bid for 2015 now taking actions...thank GOD he did..yar'dua fast pass am with decision...JONATHAN..should learn a president must be FAST at DECISION,FIRM at his DECISION,PLAIN with it..that what other parties are playing on...

9 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by tellwisdom: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alhamdulillahi cool

6 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
I saw the Channelstv programme live. No matter how far LIES travels, TRUTH must surely overtake it. Finally, TRUTH has overtaken the LIES propagated against the JTF by Tinubu, Buhari and co, including their foreign media organisations collaborators.

5 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by tbaba1234: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Looks like things are gradually returning back to normal in maiduguri...

Good news!!

3 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by thelastPope(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
toluleke: what he should have done since after killing over 5,000 people, he saw he is loosing his bid for 2015 now taking actions...thank GOD he did..yar'dua fast pass am with decision...JONATHAN..should learn a president must be FAST at DECISION,FIRM at his DECISION,PLAIN with it..that what other parties are playing on...

Was it not the "fast" decision by Yaradua to kill their leader that triggered the whole bloodletting? You dont know what you are talking about. Yaradua pursued the ND militants for over one year and failed woefully before he decided to embrace the amnesty proposal. It was Yaradua's failure that eventually led to the death of thousands of people.

9 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by HARDEYLEKE(m): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Was it not the "fast" decision by Yaradua to kill their leader that triggered the whole bloodletting? You dont know what you are talking about. Yaradua pursued the ND militants for over one year and failed woefully before he decided to embrace the amnesty proposal. It was Yaradua's failure that eventually led to the death of thousands of people.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by ATMCARD2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
thelastPope: Intriguing Stuff!!!

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLCvBETuQLw

What the enemies of Nigeria will never want you to watch!
.May Tinubu,Buhari,Arewa,NEF & d whole of Arabic People's Congress(APC) neva c peace n always b pieces in their lyfz.IJN.AMEN.

27 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Where are those senseless and pathetic ACN/CPC supporters? Am sure they are all hiding their heads in shame, all those ACN/CPC goons shud continue to allow Buhari and Tinubu feed them with propaganda,useless pple, kudos to the Nigerian Military for a job well done.

2 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
toluleke: what he should have done since after killing over 5,000 people, he saw he is loosing his bid for 2015 now taking actions...thank GOD he did..yar'dua fast pass am with decision...JONATHAN..should learn a president must be FAST at DECISION,FIRM at his DECISION,PLAIN with it..that what other parties are playing on...
Oh, you now know the solution because it appears the SOE is working. What if the SOE didn't work? You would have blamed GEJ as usual for taking the wrong step. By the way, Tinubu and ACN said initially that the SOE will not work. We are watching and waiting.

8 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by OMAJE4: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
thelastPope:

The video makes them look more like the foools they are. They have become instruments of propaganda who are helping the insurgency to drive their propaganda that the SOE is not working. I will call them exactly what they are. Infact, they are worse than what I called them

Did you watch where the villagers where applauding the military and the praise from that village leader? Astounding and awesome stuff. I couldnt help but stand on my feet and clap! smiley smiley smiley Awesome stuff!!!

Why are you even wasting your time explaining to them? All Boko-sympathizers are not only Brain-dead but also willfully deaf and blind to the reality of their insanity. They are busy defending their insanity as we speak in this thread : www.nairaland.com/1320692/gbawe-whats-take-acns-stand/2

1 Like

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by kolaunited(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Everything coming out of the military is only +ve, have never seen/heard where military execise is been deployed with no -ve casualities. Why them no allow jornalist make them investigate themself, they will just pack some cooperating notherners to speak in their favour

3 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by thelastPope(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
kolaunited: Everything coming out of the military is only +ve, have never seen/heard where military execise is been deployed with no -ve casualities. Why them no allow jornalist make them investigate themself, they will just pack some cooperating notherners to speak in their favour

So Channels TV are now coorperating northerners? Please just shut it my friend. When the same Channels TV did the police college thing and embarrassed the FG, were you living in the moon then?

16 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
EKOILE,where are thou?

2 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by tbaba1234: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
kolaunited: Everything coming out of the military is only +ve, have never seen/heard where military execise is been deployed with no -ve casualities. Why them no allow jornalist make them investigate themself, they will just pack some cooperating notherners to speak in their favour

True, but the area has to be secure enough for journalists to have a free reign. For now, we will only hear the good things the military do.

2 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by free2ryhme: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
it is only those without TV that would be alarmed by this TV news.. NA big old gist .. And it is only nonsense like dis make front page when genuine post rot away in the thread. Guys if NEPA no give una light use generator, if you no get generator, go meet jonathan .. I hear say Jonathan don constitute on kangroo panel Nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by kolamilan(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
thank GOD.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by thelastPope(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
free2ryhme: it is only those without TV that would be alarmed by this TV news.. NA big old gist .. And it is only nonsense like dis make front page when genuine post rot away in the thread. Guys if NEPA no give una light use generator, if you no get generator, go meet jonathan .. I hear say Jonathan don constitute on kangroo panel Nonsense angry

Na so e pain you reach?.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
I m seeing things.
Well done JTF.
Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by tunjidj3: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
thank God nigeria is winning the battle against evil one who believe killing will make them inerit what does not belong to them ,GOD IS THE OWNER OF THE WORLD NOT DEVIL.they should go down the history all agent of the devil always perish with there sword while devil there master happy after they perish for populating his kingdom HELL FIRE. UP JONATHAN , UP JTF ,UP PDP FOR GOOD PARTY DECISION ,UP FEDERAL REPUPLIC OF NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
tbaba1234: Looks like things are gradually returning back to normal in maiduguri...

Good news!!
is this all you have to stay. You should first apologise to the Nigerian Army for those your bigotry statements and commend them for the job well done.

2 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
free2ryhme: [size=32pt]it is only those without TV that would be alarmed by this TV news.. NA big old gist .. And it is only nonsense like dis make front page when genuine post rot away in the thread. Guys if NEPA no give una light use generator, if you no get generator, go meet jonathan .. I hear say Jonathan don constitute on kangroo panel Nonsense angry[/size]
Guy, na when them discharge you from yaba left?

22 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by tbaba1234: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
slimmy05: is this all you have to stay. You should first apologise to the Nigerian Army for those your bigotry statements and comment them for the job well done.

What bigotry?? The only bigotry came from your likes.

And i stand by whatever i said..

3 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
thelastPope:

shut off you must be idiot fool of you, you're abusing the best president of your nation aledey mumu

2 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno by fitzmayowa: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
free2ryhme: [size=32pt]it is only those without TV that would be alarmed by this TV news.. NA big old gist .. And it is only nonsense like dis make front page when genuine post rot away in the thread. Guys if NEPA no give una light use generator, if you no get generator, go meet jonathan .. I hear say Jonathan don constitute on kangroo panel Nonsense angry[/size]
Bros na so your blood they hot reach, oya come take cold pure water use am calm down grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET / Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family / Gunmen Ambush, Kill Obi Alex Edozieuno, Chauffeur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.