Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! (7921 Views)

Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project / Fire At Accounts Department Of Lagos State Ministry Of The Environment. / The New Lagos State Ministry Of Justice And Office Of The Public Defender. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Diamondwriter(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2013

Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Diamondwriter(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Pictures

Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2013
cheesy no water?
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Next2Bezee(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2013
Na wa o...
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Dagoma: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2013
Are they trying to destroy some records? Somebody should help quench it.
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by myweb(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2013
YEEEE. PANAPANA O! PANAPANA O!

really sorry for this country....NO WATER AHHHRRRRGHHHH
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Joey82(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2013
may be the furious okada guys banned by oshiomhole may be responsible for this
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by papaejima1: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2013
Chai, na so Nairaland take crash?

What the heck is this
Default! Default!! Default that Am seeing?

BTW I didn't expect the fire service to have water. The only commodity they all seem to hav in abundance is "empty tanks".

Bunch of lazy lot.
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by sharpshap(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2013
Na who dey call fire service? Abeg let neighbours bring one bucket of water each and put off that fire.
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by effisyman: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2013
dey should call for rain nahhh...
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by philusaau(f): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2013
hey gigbe, gigbe, gigbe. 9ja always full of surprices shocked
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by fitzmayowa: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2013
Hmmm i hope say no the okada guys wey them ban set fire for the building ooo...anyway i was just passing by sha

1 Like

Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Theflint1(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2013
singing Asha's 'there is fire on the mountain and nobody seems 2 be on d run...'
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by TrustZee(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by alphaconde(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2013
The commisioner don burn that ministry.
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by EzePromoe: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2013
Are you sure its not the angry okada men at work? On FP, it was "Oshiomole bans Okada", and the next is this. I smell rat here undecided
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Osama10(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2013
What a country!

No fire service?

And some people say Nigeria go better, it would only get worse.
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Maxymilliano(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2013
I also got this from a relative in Benin ...

The Ministry Of Education In Edo State is set blaze and the Okada Riders are rioting @ Ring Road in Benin.
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by AbuMikey(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2013
UPDATE

•Most of the buliding that got burnt were those that have the educational records.
•JSS3 certificate. Examination Questions papers for exam that was suppose to start 2day got burnt.
••••Everything is under control now••••
From Hon. Patrick Aguinede while speaking to ITV reporters in Benin.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by dulphines: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2013
What is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon comment on this? I'm waiting!#Searching for my dictionary#
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by coalcoal1(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2013
Some bike men will see this as an opportunity to cause mayhem in the state
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by alhabeeb(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: Are you sure its not the angry okada men at work? On FP, it was "Oshiomole bans Okada", and the next is this. I smell rat here undecided
Really!..ar u a CAT ?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by bory09(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2013
Wetin too much lies no dey cause. In lagos there is building collapsing now edo fire destruction. Abeg ACN Make una reduce una lies, too much of it cause evil mayhem to the state.
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by drsolob(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2013
Oshio baba should be heard responsible he was the one dat baned okada yesterday and today the ministry of education is on fire.i think the okada men should have burnt the state house or house of assemble instead.
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by dridowu: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2013
drsolob: Oshio baba should be heard responsible he was the one dat baned okada yesterday and today the ministry of education is on fire.i think the okada men should have burnt the state house or house of assemble instead.
so u prefer destruction dan construction. #smdh4u#
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by brownlord: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2013
Singing in Osadiaye Obayuwana Majek Fashek's voice, Send down the rain O, Lord, Send down the rain now...o jah
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by brownlord: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2013
bory09: Wetin too much lies no dey cause. In lagos there is building collapsing now edo fire destruction. Abeg ACN Make una reduce una lies, too much of it cause evil mayhem to the state.

Shake my head for you

Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by abbeybanks(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2013
Lets look at it from this perspective; PDP accused the ACN of embezzling UBE FundS, weeks latter the COE was sacked. My guess is that maybe some vital document was targeted in the inferno in-order not to implicate some 'saints'. Dunno maybe 'My Oga @ the top' have a contrary view.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2013
They should have begged Uniben fire dept. They would have helped. At least those ones don't give silly excuses
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Rick9(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2013
Many records were burnt
Re: Edo State Ministry Of Education On Fire!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2013
See ministry of education like my grandpa's house undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Demand Urgent Negotiation With Boko Haram For Release Of Captives / Defend Your Budget Or Get Zero Allocation’ — Reps Panel Threatens Trade Minister / Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.