Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation - Properties (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation (79213 Views)

Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis / ELECTRICAL, INTERCOM, SATELLITE TV, & BURGLAR ALARM, CCTV Installation CALL US / Sophisticated And Comfortable; Sum Up The Ambience That This Dwelling Provides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
talk to us today
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by balogwink: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hi, how much will it cost to set up FTA (dTv channels, no scramble). pls revert
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
balogwink:
Hi, how much will it cost to set up FTA (dTv channels, no scramble). pls revert
cost depend on dish size and number of point in the apartment...you can whatspp me for more details 08051355133
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by balogwink: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:
cost depend on dish size and number of point in the apartment...you can whatspp me for more details 08051355133
for room and parlour and I will prefer small dish bro.
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by omotoda(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
how many channels will this kind of installation with 4 different lnb give you and how much to set up/

Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
balogwink:

for room and parlour and I will prefer small bro.
I'd its Lagos budget 45k including...these will get you decoder, cable and installation cost
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
omotoda:

how many channels will this kind of installation with 4 different lnb give you and how much to set up/
only two Sat is useful in that setup... U will loose some interesting channels setting up that way..it's better to have two dish
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by balogwink: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:
I'd its Lagos budget 45k including...these will get you decoder, cable and installation cost

Okay Sir, but I have a consat dish can't we make use of. it.
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
balogwink:

Okay Sir, but I have a consat dish can't we make use of. it.
yes perfect
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by omotoda(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:
only two Sat is useful in that setup... U will loose some interesting channels setting up that way..it's better to have two dish

What channels should I expect with the 2 sat?
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
omotoda:

What channels should I expect with the 2 sat?
at least 70channels
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2016
Good morning
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by omotoda(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
twinskenny:
at least 70channels

Bros examples of the channels?are they english speaking channels?

I dont want to invest so much and be left with channels that aint useful.
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
omotoda:

Bros examples of the channels?are they english speaking channels?

I dont want to invest so much and be left with channels that aint useful.

we spoke on phone
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2016
call us now
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Call us
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 5:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Call
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Call us
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Call us today
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Call
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2016
Call us now
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Talk to us tosay
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello good evening
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2016
C
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Call us
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
call us now
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Call us
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
happy sunday
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
happy sunday talk to us
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
caa
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Call
Re: Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation by twinskenny(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cvall

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (75) (Reply)

Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki (Photo) / Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / These Houses In Ebute Metta Are Too Close To Each Other (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.