Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... (13068 Views)

2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / See How Annie Macaulay & 2face Look When They Started.... Pix / Revealed! How Annie Idibia Stormed Nightclub Where 2face Idibia Was Kissing Pero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Kaymisola(f): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
I'm sure that by now we must have all watched the beautiful "Rainbow" video by 2face - in the video 2face Idibia honoured his wife, Annie Idibia - In his new music video, he shared his favourite moments of both the traditional ceremony in Akwa Ibom, and the white wedding in Dubai.! If you haven't seen the video, watch it here - RAINBOW!
I love the video, I mean we all love the video however the video did not go down well with er- some persons haters.
An insider who happens to work closely with Annie Idibia and who also doubles a very close friend of 2face Idibia squealed out some very disturbing information about the two - Annie/2face Idibia. When I got the report, I didn't want to put it up but hey I decided to throw it open and let you guys decide and see if you believe it!
According to the source, Annie Idibia actually begged 2face Idibia to marry her...Pauses, Kemi what is this now?! Ride on...the source said and I quote;
"She just wants him for a cover, he is a celebrity and if she got married to him, it'd earn her some fame too - apparently, it is working, nobody exactly knew her before the wedding, yes we all knew her as one of his baby mamas and an upcoming actress, but she wanted more so she begged his friends to talk to 2face, her strong point was the fact that she has been there for him years, plus she was there when he was a nobody, his friends also persuaded him to pick her rather than picking those that showed up after he got fame."
And then..."she loves him more than he loves her, don't misquote me, he loves her but she loves him way too much more. She knows that he can not be faithful to her, is it not 2face, he is still gonna date other ladies and Annie knows that very well, but all she wants is to be known as his legal wife. And concerning the rainbow video, yeah, he honored her in it but she MADE HIM do it so it's not like he did it to surprise her.
She handles his instagram page etc, and all, she posts the photos while you all think it's 2face.."
Other disturbing information were revealed but I couldn't let just let that fly, my skin is not as thick as that of Stella Dimokokorkus yet, lol.
So like I previously said I am not exactly sure of how true the information is, neither am I saying it's a lie but it's all in your hands to decide what you wanna believe....http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/shocker-how-annie-idibia-allegedly.html
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by AbuMikey(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
Lies lies lies!

1 Like

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Omobarca: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2013
Okay.
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by switgoody(f): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
Using paracetamol for another person headache, I pity ur life

5 Likes

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by sportfeva(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
Whether she act as beggar or otherwise, the fact still remain-----happy married life to them.

1 Like

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by tpia5: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
Why didnt the other ones also beg him.

5 Likes

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Skywalker5(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
congratulations on getting hits on your blog

1 Like

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
What God has joined together let no man put assunder

1 Like

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Slimyy: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Yaaawwwwnnn! What a story waiting for part2
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Florena(f): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
Amebo!!

2 Likes

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by nnecar(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
Singing Osondi owendi ###

1 Like

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by CaptainPlanet(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mtscheeew..... Wat if she did beg 2face.........i wish i can beg beyonce 2 jst flash ma phone....

3 Likes

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Ariyke: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Aproko undecided

1 Like

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Treasure103(f): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
Let them be. What God has joined together...
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by 99cent: 1:49am On Jun 13, 2013
isn't it obvious. how is this news?
anyway, someone had to do the begging.

happy married life to them but I wish she could go and learn how to be famous in her own right.
By using every opportunity to place herself in d media, she is starting to seem like an attention seeker piggybacking on 2-face's fame. Soon, she will be Kim K of nigeria.
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by BabaAlabi: 1:56am On Jun 13, 2013
Op go f"uck urself.....with a fork. *lying kunt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by LabourParty(m): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2013
Mehn na wa o..... Every Nigerian don b blogger now o.
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by texaco1: 4:53am On Jun 13, 2013
angry
op,i think customs or immigrtion employment forms are out ,please and collect one because definitely u are jobless and u need a job
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by tijehi(f): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2013
Kaymisola: I'm sure that by now we must have all watched the beautiful "Rainbow" video by 2face - in the video 2face Idibia honoured his wife, Annie Idibia - In his new music video, he shared his favourite moments of both the traditional ceremony in Akwa Ibom, and the white wedding in Dubai.! If you haven't seen the video, watch it here - RAINBOW!
I love the video, I mean we all love the video however the video did not go down well with er- some persons haters.
An insider who happens to work closely with Annie Idibia and who also doubles a very close friend of 2face Idibia squealed out some very disturbing information about the two - Annie/2face Idibia. When I got the report, I didn't want to put it up but hey I decided to throw it open and let you guys decide and see if you believe it!
According to the source, Annie Idibia actually begged 2face Idibia to marry her...Pauses, Kemi what is this now?! Ride on...the source said and I quote;
"She just wants him for a cover, he is a celebrity and if she got married to him, it'd earn her some fame too - apparently, it is working, nobody exactly knew her before the wedding, yes we all knew her as one of his baby mamas and an upcoming actress, but she wanted more so she begged his friends to talk to 2face, her strong point was the fact that she has been there for him years, plus she was there when he was a nobody, his friends also persuaded him to pick her rather than picking those that showed up after he got fame."
And then..."she loves him more than he loves her, don't misquote me, he loves her but she loves him way too much more. She knows that he can not be faithful to her, is it not 2face, he is still gonna date other ladies and Annie knows that very well, but all she wants is to be known as his legal wife. And concerning the rainbow video, yeah, he honored her in it but she MADE HIM do it so it's not like he did it to surprise her.
She handles his instagram page etc, and all, she posts the photos while you all think it's 2face.."
Other disturbing information were revealed but I couldn't let just let that fly, my skin is not as thick as that of Stella Dimokokorkus yet, lol.
So like I previously said I am not exactly sure of how true the information is, neither am I saying it's a lie but it's all in your hands to decide what you wanna believe....http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/shocker-how-annie-idibia-allegedly.html
your bad belle and jealousy smells like shit. You are a cow for posting this rubbish. You people should leave that girl alone, he married her looking very happy, why can't y'all swallow d bitter pill of not getting him. Seriously, I dont know why people can't be happy for others who find happiness. Ah na wa o

1 Like

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Mogenerous(f): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2013
taaaah! nigerians and their cooked up stories.... im sure you dint read the interview the press had with 2face and annie and how come she begged him now and not 5years ago... you better wake up after all,the other ladies could have begged him too... hian,wowo story try another stunt

1 Like

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2013
There is no doubt it had to take some "begging" or at least persuading to get Tuface to commit. I remember him granting an interview something last year or what it in 2011 saying he would never marry. Something must have made him change his mind.

As for this. . . .

She knows that he can not be faithful to her, is it not 2face, he is still gonna date other ladies and Annie knows that very well, but all she wants is to be known as his legal wife.
It confirms what I already know about most of them. They only blab (here on NL and elsewhere) about how they would divorce or do bla bla to a cheating husband - only if the husband is an average Joe. If he is very successful, then anything and everything can be tolerated. Useless things.
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by dridowu: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2013
I refuse to comment
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Warfibabe(f): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2013
What a pile of hogwash!
Mstcheeeewww!!!.
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2013
Why can't people share in the happiness of others and wish them well so that good things may also come their way...? This is a pile of crappy jobless post. You, OP, opening a thread for this nonsense also fall amongst those idle entities that can't mind their bizness and delight in other people's achievement!

1 Like

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by nsodo: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2013
A man can have so many women but there is that one his hearts beats for. So 2 face's heart beats for Anne that is why he decided to marry her from the many. And remember marriage is a life time commitment so no one can commit himself to another person because someone merely begged him to do so.

2 Likes

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by texaco1: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2013
pro01: There is no doubt it had to take some "begging" or at least persuading to get Tuface to commit. I remember him granting an interview something last year or what it in 2011 saying he would never marry. Something must have made him change his mind.

As for this. . . .

It confirms what I already know about most of them. They only blab (here on NL and elsewhere) about how they would divorce or do bla bla to a cheating husband - only if the husband is an average Joe. If he is very successful, then anything and everything can be tolerated. Useless things.
i swear ,gbana dey worry ur brain
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by vickysmilez(f): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=99cent]isn't it obvious. how is this news?
anyway, someone had to do the begging.

happy married life to them but I wish she could go and learn how to be famous in her own right.
By using every opportunity to place herself in d media, she is starting to seem like an attention seeker piggybacking on 2-face's fame. Soon, she will be Kim K of nigeria. [/q. Bingo Sharrrrrrrrrap undecided
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2013
My dear Op so u weren't ashame to bring in your gossip here, n u think everyone is cut out for flimsy gossips. Pls get a job or go n beg an employer to employ u.

1 Like

Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by freecocoa(f): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2013
I tried like really hard not to insult this OP but walai e no gree me, so here goes.

OP, may thunder fire you for this rubbish you wrote here, like wtf is wrong with people like you, you witch?why can't you just be happy with someone's progress? So what if she begged him? You are only jealousy and angry because the useless man you have been begging to marry you refused, you are really a very wicked and evil person for the nonsense you spewed on here.

I don't think I've been this angry at a writeup in a very long while, leave Annie alone to enjoy her marriage, if he likes let him cheat on her, I don't see how that's your business, jobless nonentity.angry
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Flirtyfemi: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2013
Nawa o, what's this. Anyways, you all should stop directing your anger at the OP after all, he or she didnot conclude, the OP plainly stated that the ball is in your court, that is, you can choose to believe it or not, obviously this is mere gossip. You guys should stop cursing abeg
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by texaco1: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
freecocoa:
OP, may thunder fire you for this rubbish you wrote here(
amen ,amen ,amen ,amen,amen,amen,amen.
so shall it be.
now poster shout 7halleluyah cheesy
Re: R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! How Annie Idibia Allegedly Begged 2face Idibia To Marry Her.... by Nastyhatty(f): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
HUMAN BEINGS, WHATS ALL DIS GOSSIPY? IN AS MUCH AS SHE DID IT FOR LOVE LET HER BE ALRIGHT, NO CRIME IF LADY PROPOSE TO A MAN grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexander Dakolo: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Photo / Omg!! Secret Camera Caught Married Woman & Gate Man Having Sex / We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.