Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze (4698 Views)

Neymar VS Hazard / What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. / Messi XI Vs Neymar XI: All Goals And Highlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by Stormborn: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Looking at the three young players hazard,neymar and gotze there is no doubt that they are blessed with plenty quality.but i will leave u guys to choose who is the best among them.
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by DisGuy: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
NEYMAR IS overrated!!

so is mos tof the new wonder players fron s.america! hype
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
Dis Guy: NEYMAR IS overrated!!

so is mos tof the new wonder players fron s.america! hype
forget media and watch neymar play, mehn that guy is good.. But i prefer lucas moura
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by boron10(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hazard is the most talented, Gotze follows. Neymar is hyped cos he's Brazilian. The same way Robinho was hailed as the new Pele. We all know what happened to him at the end.
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by DisGuy: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
R2bees: forget media and watch neymar play, mehn that guy is good.. But i prefer lucas moura

was just about to mention, Robinho, boron beat me to it! the guy needs to build up, he wont make it in the EPL or italian league, he might just be able to shine where he is now
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by Stormborn: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
I prefere hazard. That guy is a joy to watch and he plays for the team unlike neymar who want to do it all.
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
To be sincere, I dont watch Neymar play for his former club[Santos] but recently, i'v started watching him playing for Brazil and I dont see the "Star" in him. He is just an overrated Boy! I give it to Hazard. Hazard plays football that brings Joy even though you might not be a Chelsea fan.
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2013
When a bunch of biased and prejudiced Epl fans are analysing football, this is what you get.
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by DisGuy: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2013
well maybe you should say why Neymar is better, chances are you also like most of us, have never seen him play for his club
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by dipo1: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
So you people in here have not heard of Wilshere?
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by bxg(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
dipo+:
So you people in here have not heard of Wilshere?
Where talking abt real talents here angry smiley
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by Ibime(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Gotze is the best by far. He is younger, stronger, more rounded, harder working and more influential. Most importantly, he has better mentality. He is never shut out of a game as Neymar is so often, and he doesn't wait for others to fetch him the ball like Hazard. In short, he is the only one of the three with no weakness in his game and no liability in any area.

He was leading Dortmund to Bundesliga at age 18 and was the best player and team leader. He repeated the feat at 19, then took them to UCL final at 20. Like a famous German legend said, a player like Gotze only comes around every hundred years.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by bxg(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ibime: Gotze is the best by far. He is younger, stronger, more rounded, harder working and more influential. Most importantly, he has better mentality. He is never shut out of a game as Neymar is so often, and he doesn't wait for others to fetch him the ball like Hazard. In short, he is the only one of the three with no weakness in his game and no liability in any area.

He was leading Dortmund to Bundesliga at age 18 and was the best player and team leader. He repeated the feat at 19, then took them to UCL final at 20. Like a famous German legend said, a player like Gotze only comes around every hundred years.

Kind of Overselling im dnt u fink Haba tongue
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by ritchboy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by ritchboy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
bxg:
Where talking abt real talents here angry smiley

Except Wilshere is a better footballer than Hazard as we speak...

Gotze is easily the best from that lot.

We'll know how good(or bad) Neymar is by this time next year.
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by bxg(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lol at Wilshere been better than hazard....What a joke grin
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by harryobas: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2013
Have u guys not heard about Isco?
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2013
Ibime: Gotze is the best by far. He is younger, stronger, more rounded, harder working and more influential. Most importantly, he has better mentality. He is never shut out of a game as Neymar is so often, and he doesn't wait for others to fetch him the ball like Hazard. In short, he is the only one of the three with no weakness in his game and no liability in any area.

ritchboy: Except Wilshere is a better footballer than Hazard as we speak...

Gotze is easily the best from that lot.

We'll know how good(or bad) Neymar is by this time next year.

Easier to know those who know their football
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by dipo1: 12:17am On Jun 25, 2013
because they agree with you 'they know their football'. Abeg park
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by dayokanu(m): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2013
dipo+:
because they agree with you 'they know their football'. Abeg park

You can see that both posters are well versed in football which informed their choices
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by dipo1: 1:57am On Jun 25, 2013
Ibime clearly exaggerates Gotze's abilities and Ritch only made a statement. I see nothing that shows that both posters are well versed in football
Re: Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze by dayokanu(m): 2:57am On Jun 25, 2013
dipo+:
Ibime clearly exaggerates Gotze's abilities and Ritch only made a statement. I see nothing that shows that both posters are well versed in football

Why would any of Ibime or ritchboy want to exaggerate Gotzes ability?

Gotze doesnt even have anything to do with their club

The only explanation is that Gotzes quality is so clear to any discerning football mind

(1) (Reply)

Official FC Barcelona Kit For 2013/2014 Leaked / Barcelona Vs Real Sociedad (2 - 1) On Saturday 4th February 2012 / Europa League Final: Atletico Madrid Vs Athletic Bilbao (3 - 0) 9th May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.