Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World (4423 Views)

EPL: Is Arsenal A Contender Or Pretender! / If EPL Is A Classroom / League Analysis: The EPL Vs The Bundesliga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by jalether(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2009
A post i found on the internet regarding the EPL being rediculously overhyped enjoy

Author: matt.renton 

Thursday, 5th March '09, 12:47pm

I was trying to resist posting anything about this subject but having read a blog by Guardian writer Scott Murray I just couldn't help myself.
No beating around the  bush- the English Premiership’s tag of being the best football league in the world is simply inaccurate- in fact this is
more inaccurate than the time French long jumper Salim Sdiri was hit by a stray javelin, thanks to a miss throw from Finnish athlete Tero Pitkamaki.
The EPL of course contains a number of quality players and undoubtedly some quality teams (look no further than Manchester United) but to say it is
the best league in the world is surely overstepping the mark. The EPL is neither entertaining nor blessed with enough quality nd it’s only through a
misplaced sense of loyalty and obligation I continue to watch it. A quick overview of the league says enough: At the top Manchester United (the small
ray of sunshine in what has become a largely overcast league) all but wrapped up the title two weeks ago thanks to Chelsea and Liverpool imploding.
Aston Villa were never going to maintain a series challenge with their squad and a special congratulations has to go out to Arsenal for spectacularly
failing to build on last season’s progress. United have hardly been irresistible this season, in fact going forward they look a shadow of the free scoring
team they assembled last season, yet with three months to go they look untouchable. You can certainly argue United are the best team in the world
(and technically they are after winning the World Club Championship) but they share the upper echelons of the EPL with nothing more than a selection
of also-rans. In quite the opposite situation, the race to avoid relegation currently involves at least ten teams. Each of them can as easily avoid
relegation as they can suffer it. Is this a sign of the league improving and as a result getting tighter? Or is it that half the teams in the EPL lack
the necessary quality to have a truly successful season and are destined to fight a relegation battle? Judging by the quality of the football on
show I would suggest the latter. As a spectator, the EPL more often than not fails to live up to expectation. The football is bitty, rarely free
flowing, full of mistimed and clumsy tackles, and teams more often than not employ negative tactics in order to avoid defeat. When the top
teams meet it is usually a huge anti-climax as they end up cancelling each other out. This is usually because their industrious players
outnumber their technically gifted ones and so games tend to grind to a halt. When top teams play lower teams the lower teams will shut up
shop and desperately defend in order to avoid defeat. When average/poor teams play one and other there isn't enough quality to allow the
game to flow and so they spend most of the time indulging in the horrific act of long ball football, which involves a serious amount of head
tennis. Compare this to the free flowing, 'let’s play football' mentality of a league like La Liga in Spain,if you told me to watch the derby
between Bolton and Blackburn, I would ask you to pay me to do so. It's perhaps the most boring match of the entire fixture list. The ball
goes from back to front in a few seconds, only for it to go back again in a few seconds. There's foul after foul, and a stop-start game which
almost reminds me of a cricket match. Compare this game to perhaps a game between Espanyol and Osasuna, where you will find chances
created at either end. There is no "stifling the opposition" or "pack five in midfield." It's quite simple, the two teams want to win. If the game
reaches a stage where the two teams know that they really cannot score, you might see a few boring minutes—as compared to a whole
boring 90 minutes in either Ewood Park or the Reebok Stadium.La Liga is a better league than the Premier League for the purists.
The technical ability of the players in La Liga is head and shoulders above those in the Premier League. The pace of the game might
not match the Premier League's, but the quality of the game is quite good. I've always been of the opinion that a league is not as good
as just the top four or five teams. The clashes between the mid-table teams should also attract neutral audiences. In that aspect, the Premier
League should come in second behind La Liga. Some will argue the quality of the EPL is highlighted by the fact so many overseas players fail to
adapt to its fast pace and physical requirements. I would argue these players struggle because they are not used to facing a
plethora of untalented hooligans, hell bent on trying to scythe them down just because they show some flair and technique. It’s time the vast
sums of money flowing through the EPL stop clouding the fact that it is not the best league in the world, simply the richest (which makes the
lack of quality all the more confusing).
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Nobody: 12:40am On May 04, 2009
In that aspect, the Premier League should come in second behind La Liga. Some will argue the quality of the EPL is highlighted by the fact

so many overseas players fail to adapt to its fast pace and physical requirements. I would argue these players struggle because they are not used to facing a

plethora of untalented hooligans, hell bent on trying to scythe them down just because they show some flair and technique.
It’s time the vast sums of money flowing

through the EPL stop clouding the fact that it is not the best league in the world, simply the richest (which makes the lack of quality all the more confusing).

Well said. Players like Kevin Davies, Joey Barton, Kevin Nolan, Chris Samba, Jamie Caraghar, Nicky Butt . . .
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by jalether(m): 12:58am On May 04, 2009
daviddylan, mind you the EPL has its positives, it is a good remedy for sleeping disorders

watch a typical EPL game on a sunday afternoon, before you know it you are dozing off grin
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Nobody: 1:18am On May 04, 2009
You mean games like Stoke Vs Hull City?

We'll be watching an exhibition in long throw-ins from Rory Delap all afternoon.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by dayokanu(m): 5:53am On May 04, 2009
And a lot of untalented folks.

Cant Imagine any other league where Titus Bramble would be a player.

The so called talents are just speedstars whose only talent is running. Lennon, Young, Agbonlahor are guys who cant dribble round a standing pole.

Most of the midfielders are so clueless they cant even grab their asses with their hands
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by dayokanu(m): 6:13am On May 04, 2009
When average/poor teams play one and other there isn't enough quality to allow the
game to flow and so they spend most of the time indulging in the horrific act of long ball football
, which involves a serious amount of head
tennis. Compare this to the free flowing, 'let’s play football' mentality of a league like La Liga in Spain,

if you told me to watch the derby between Bolton and Blackburn, I would ask you to pay me to do so. It's perhaps the most boring match of the entire fixture list. The ball goes from back to front in a few seconds, only for it to go back again in a few seconds. There's foul after foul, and a stop-start game which almost reminds me of a cricket match.

Spot on description.

Compare this game to perhaps a game between Espanyol and Osasuna, where you will find chances
created at either end. There is no "stifling the opposition" or "pack five in midfield." It's quite simple, the two teams want to win. If the game reaches a stage where the two teams know that they really cannot score, you might see a few boring minutes—as compared to a whole boring 90 minutes in either Ewood Park or the Reebok Stadium.La Liga is a better league than the Premier League for the purists.
The technical ability of the players in La Liga is head and shoulders above those in the Premier League. The pace of the game might
not match the Premier League's, but the quality of the game is quite good.

I've always been of the opinion that a league is not as good as just the top four or five teams. The clashes between the mid-table teams should also attract neutral audiences

Rather EPL fans would want their whole league to be rated based on the performance of their top 4 clubs only. The top 4 doesnt Make a whole league
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by jalether(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2009
British media have a huge influence on the view that the EPL is the best league, the way they publicise their

players is second to  none, i remember one time, they were comparing rooney with PELE, describing him as

the new PELE (wtf), and the whole talk abt Gerrard been the best player in the world this season, their lack

of technicality is always exposed when England faces the likes of Spain, Russia et al, then you wonder why

cant they retain possesion for even 40 seconds. throughout the whole match
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by chidichris(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2009
currently, liverpool is second in epl and real madrid is second in la liga and they faced each other in the ucl, what was the result?
currently man u is first in epl and inter is first in seria a and they both met each other , what was the result.
chelsea is only third in the epl while barca is first in la liga and their first meeting so far ended in 0-0.
vilereal and arsenal met, what was their results?
what are the grounds for knowing who is better than the other?
presently, the europe player of the yr is in england, player of the yr is in england, europe defender, midfielder, goalkeeper, striker of the yr are all living and playing in epl.
ucl cup is and will still be in england till next season.

how can gardeners in usa(dayokanu) be discussing footie knowing too well that usa is not a footballing nation.

apart from analying footie as mc(master of ceremony), how many lions will a man kill before u will call him lion killer.

apart from a few players in la liga and seria a, 90% of footballers today are doing the world are doing their best to be in epl.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 05, 2009
chidichris:

currently, liverpool is second in epl and real madrid is second in la liga and they faced each other in the ucl, what was the result?
currently man u is first in epl and inter is first in seria a and they both met each other , what was the result.
chelsea is only third in the epl while barca is first in la liga and their first meeting so far ended in 0-0.
vilereal and arsenal met, what was their results?
what are the grounds for knowing who is better than the other?
presently, the europe player of the yr is in england, player of the yr is in england, europe defender, midfielder, goalkeeper, striker of the yr are all living and playing in epl.
ucl cup is and will still be in england till next season.

how can gardeners in usa(dayokanu) be discussing footie knowing too well that usa is not a footballing nation.

apart from analying footie as mc(master of ceremony), how many lions will a man kill before u will call him lion killer.

apart from a few players in la liga and seria a, 90% of footballers today are doing the world are doing their best to be in epl.

After the EPL's top 4 what's left? Compare Everton to Osasuna or Espanyol? Stoke City vs Real Zaragoza?
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by akinalabi(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2009
davidylan:

After the EPL's top 4 what's left? Compare Everton to Osasuna or Espanyol? Stoke City vs Real Zaragoza?

Stop making unfair comparisons.

Stoke and Zaragoza?

Stoke and Uefa cup winners in 1995.

Copa del Rey winners in 1965, 1966, 1986, 1994, 2001, 2004

Make fair points and not pub analysis
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 05, 2009
akinalabi:

Stoke and Zaragoza?

Stop making noise and perhaps you will get my point - That the EPL is not simply all about the top 4 which was what chidichris was making it out to be. Minus Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool . . . which other EPL team can compete with any La liga side?

Stoke, Aston Villa, Bolton or Blackburn?
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by akinalabi(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2009
davidylan:

Stop making noise and perhaps you will get my point - That the EPL is not simply all about the top 4 which was what chidichris was making it out to be. Minus Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool . . . which other EPL team can compete with any La liga side?

Stoke, Aston Villa, Bolton or Blackburn?

Still doesnt make the Stoke Zaragoza comparison sensible
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 05, 2009
akinalabi:

Still doesnt make the Stoke Zaragoza comparison sensible

That's because it was simply an analogy. Is Stoke not a part of the EPL? Is Zaragoza not a part of La Liga? why then is the comparison nonsensical?
do you see Stoke city beating Celta Vigo?

Do you see Man City beating Getafe? Can WestBrom take on Numancia?
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 05, 2009
akinalabi:

Stoke and Zaragoza?

Infact this point further underlies the topic. Zaragoza was relegated last season . . . so you mean we shldnt compare Stoke City to essentially a team in the championship?

Perhaps you need to stop with the pub analysis or best . . . engage your brain before speaking.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by akinalabi(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2009
davidylan:

Infact this point further underlies the topic. Zaragoza was relegated last season . . . so you mean we shldnt compare Stoke City to essentially a team in the championship?

Perhaps you need to stop with the pub analysis or best . . . engage your brain before speaking.

You sound more and more confused.

Point is both teams are not in the same "level". Zaragoza being relegated
does not mean they are on Stoke's level.

I bet you didnt know about Zaragoza's pedigree before you started your
silly and childish comparisons.

We know your type of football fans.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 05, 2009
akinalabi:

You sound more and more confused.

Point is both teams are not in the same "level". Zaragoza being relegated
does not mean they are on Stoke's level.

I bet you didnt know about Zaragoza's pedigree before you started your
silly and childish comparisons.

We know your type of football fans.

More nonsense from a confused illiterate whose only goal here is to "show" . . .

It was a simple comparison, your rants where completely unwarranted.

This was my simple question to chidichris . . . minus the EPL top 4 . . . can any of the other 20 teams compete with any other team in the La Liga besides their own top 4? The answer is a resounding no since you think even Stoke city cannot take on a team in the Spanish second division.

You stupidly started talking about "pedigree" . . . so because Zaragoza won the UEFA cup in 1995 it shld be considered a team akin to Barcelona? Was that win not 14 yrs ago? What of the "pedigree" of Nottingham forest too or Leeds? Did it count for anything when they were relegated?

Talking about "pedigree" is soundly foolish and is another common phenomenon with essentially ignorant people. Football is won or lost based on current form not on pedigree. Leeds Utd was in the UCL semi-final in 2001, based on this "pedigree" you wont expect them to be in the English division 1 would you? Is the Real Zaragoza team of 1984 the same as the team now?

It seems you were out just to show that you know "pedigree" . . . it is a baseless argument here.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by akinalabi(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2009
davidylan:

More nonsense from a confused illiterate whose only goal here is to "show" . . .

It was a simple comparison, your rants where completely unwarranted.

This was my simple question to chidichris . . . minus the EPL top 4 . . . can any of the other 20 teams compete with any other team in the La Liga besides their own top 4? The answer is a resounding no since you think even Stoke city cannot take on a team in the Spanish second division.

You stupidly started talking about "pedigree" . . . so because Zaragoza won the UEFA cup in 1995 it shld be considered a team akin to Barcelona? Was that win not 14 yrs ago? What of the "pedigree" of Nottingham forest too or Leeds? Did it count for anything when they were relegated?

I dont need to go on with you, son. . .

You're beneath me when it comes to football. . .
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by honeric01(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2009
Ok,, lets do it like this, can nothinham forest beat real zaragoza? Can aston villa finish sevilla? For now, the best 4 in la liga is Barca, madrid, Valencia and Atletico madrid. VILLAREAL and sevilla are just poor clubs with poor financial backings, yet they still shine in europe.
By the way, someone was comparing liverpool being 2nd on the table beating real madrid also 2nd in la liga, you forgot to mention that Atletico madrid that's like 5th or 6th in la liga almost beating liverpool if not for the free gift of a penalty given to liverpool by the corrupt ref during the group stage. That person also forgot to point out the fact that the champion of epl couldn't beat VILLAREAL home and away. Yes arsenal finally won VILLAREAL but can you compare arsenal's financial weapon to the peanuts VILLAREAL has?

Let's call a spade a spade, epl lacks skills, creativity, talents even with the billions of money in the league compared to la liga, bundsenliga, seria A or any other top european leagues.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by invisible2(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2009
The last four yrs has seen epl teams dominating the UCL every year, this tells me that the epl is getting better than la liga. The number of epl teams always outnumber others in the semis and quarters of the ucl. Dont mind the composition, be it top four or not, they are all epl and are making waves. Until another team dominates the ucl (which unfortunately is the yardstick to compare these teams) I will say the epl is superior.

You may be very brilliant in school, come first in various tests, but your final result is what will be used to judge you.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 05, 2009
akinalabi:

I dont need to go on with you, son. . .

You're beneath me when it comes to football. . .

this was essentially what your initial piffle was out to prove and not the veracity of the topic. typical of the average deluded nigerian with an over-inflated ego. He'd rather focus on personality clashes than discuss the issue at stake. I dont need to be anywhere near you in terms of football . . . your "height" there doesnt seem to have done you any favours when it comes to logical reasoning.

Have a good day.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by akinalabi(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2009
Stick to bashing Islam
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 05, 2009
honeric01:

Ok,, lets do it like this, can nothinham forest beat real zaragoza? Can aston villa finish sevilla? For now, the best 4 in la liga is Barca, madrid, Valencia and Atletico madrid. VILLAREAL and sevilla are just poor clubs with poor financial backings, yet they still shine in europe.
  By the way, someone was comparing liverpool being 2nd on the table beating real madrid also 2nd in la liga, you forgot to mention that Atletico madrid that's like 5th or 6th in la liga almost beating liverpool if not for the free gift of a penalty given to liverpool by the corrupt ref during the group stage. That person also forgot to point out the fact that the champion of epl couldn't beat VILLAREAL home and away. Yes arsenal finally won VILLAREAL but can you compare arsenal's financial weapon to the peanuts VILLAREAL has?

Let's call a spade a spade, epl lacks skills, creativity, talents even with the billions of money in the league compared to la liga, bundsenliga, seria A or any other top european leagues.

thank you for an insightful post sir. I guess i expected too much from akinalabi in terms of mental acuity.

Can Aston villa beat Sevilla? Can Everton? I very much doubt it.

invisible!:

The last four yrs has seen epl teams dominating the UCL every year, this tells me that the epl is getting better than la liga. The number of epl teams always outnumber others in the semis and quarters of the ucl. Dont mind the composition, be it top four or not, they are all epl and are making waves. Until another team dominates the ucl (which unfortunately is the yardstick to compare these teams) I will say the epl is superior.

You may be very brilliant in school, come first in various tests, but your final result is what will be used to judge you.

Essentially the reason for this is marketing . . . the top 4 in the EPL have more money than others to attract the cream of the crop. While the EPL teams have dominated the UCL, its essentially the same teams over and over and over again. Take a look at the average Bundesliga . . . the championship is going to the wire, in the EPL it was essentially decided months ago!

Even before the ball is kicked, i'd be very accurate to bet that Man U has a 33% chance of winning, ditto for Chelsea and Liverpool . . . that Arsenal or Aston Villa have 0% of winning and West Brom has a 100% chance of getting relegated.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by honeric01(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2009
Why would a league of 20 teams only rely on 4 teams for laurels and still claim to be the best? Even out of the 4, its only 2 who has been successful in the past 4 yrs.  The day the teams out of the top 4 can be known outside the epl to make waves, then I might start to consider. 4 teams coming for almost 15yrs now, only been consistent in 4 out of the 10-15yrs they've been coming to the ucl, what does that mean? The rest 16 teams from the epl are just waste of money, space, airtime and disgrace to football both in the epl and outside epl, prove me wrong that the rest 16 teams in the epl can beat the rest 16 teams from la liga, seria A and 14 from bundsenliga.

Even if the top 4 in the epl end up playing just 30% well in any season, they are still guaranteed the top 4 slot. What does that mean to you dudes?
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by dayokanu(m): 1:59am On May 06, 2009
@akinalabi,

What exactly is your point bring up a sound argument. Would you expect a Zaragoza in division 2 to be better than Stokes in Dicision one despite the fact that you claim EPL is better.

Bring out your point
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Nobody: 2:06am On May 06, 2009
dayokanu:

@akinalabi,

What exactly is your point bring up a sound argument. Would you expect a Zaragoza in division 2 to be better than Stokes in Dicision one despite the fact that you claim EPL is better.

Bring out your point

He already brought out his "point" . . . it wasnt about the topic but simply to prove that we are all beneath him when it comes to football.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by dayokanu(m): 2:31am On May 06, 2009

Stoke and Zaragoza?

Notthingham forest and Chelsea who do you expect to win
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by akinalabi(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2009
@ dayo,

Point is you cannot compare teams with a wide gulf in between
them. Zaragoza got relegated does not mean they are n Stoke's
class.

When you compare teams, its not about who will win ONE GAME. It's
about their history, traditions and tropihies so asking to compare
stoke to zaragoza can only come up from half baked fans and I'm
sure you wouldnt do that except for the dissing of anything England.  cheesy

From my posts, you will notice I dont actively partcipate in threads
about comparisons.

Kaka and Ronaldo who is better

Pele and Maradona who is better

Socrates and Zico who is better

I dont like them because everybody comes up with baseless
comparisons that supports their current argument.

dayokanu:

Notthingham forest and Chelsea who do you expect to win

You see what I mean by coming up with comparisons that
support current arguments?

Who is the Zaragoza and who is the stoke in that comparison?

Forest were 2 times European Champions, Chelsea were 2 times
English champions, won the European winners cup twice before.

Stoke is a nobody in football.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by honeric01(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2009
Ok, let's do it this way, Notthenham forest vs Real zaragoza.

Getafe vs stoke city

Numencia vs postmouth

espanyol vs tottenham

Real mallorca vs Everton

you can pick any teams not from the top 4 in both leagues, then compare them and let's see who you think will win,  let's remove sentiment.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by invisible2(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2009
The epl is still better, thats why they command the money, the patronage, the cups. If other leagues are that good, then they should compete for the money on offer. Open market economy.
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by honeric01(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2009
invisible!:

The epl is still better, thats why they command the money, the patronage, the cups. If other leagues are that good, then they should compete for the money on offer. Open market economy.

wrong fact, money does not bring 100% perfection to a league. MSL have money, yet they cannot compete with the lesser leagues from europe. it's because almost every station in the world keeps showing the epl matches that has blinded alot of people from seeing what good football is all about. 95% of football matches in the epl is like a mathematical formular, run, stop, cross, head, wait, tackle, fall down, kick, wail and so on. ONCE ONE INTELLIGENT AND CREATIVE PLAYER STEPS IN, HE STARTS MAKING WAVES E.G Chrisiano Ronaldo and Robinho. (they didnt start their playing career in the epl)
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by Sauron1: 12:31pm On May 06, 2009
I wonder when the idiotic fans of other leagues in Europe will admit the EPL is head n shoulders above the rest.

invisible!:

This is not even about the money, the marketing or the wide coverage.
It is about the technical and the tactical aspects of the game. The best football managers are in the EPL.
Arsene Wenger(the manager of the 4th best team in England) is better than any manager in Spain.

Where is the comparison? Many idiots keep talking about the boring way English clubs play.
How pretty were the Italians in the early 90s with their catennacio? Didn't the whole world applaud em then as the best league in Europe? Having 3 English clubs in the last 4 of UCL for 2 seasons now is no fluke.
Let the world BEWARE!!!
Re: The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World by honeric01(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2009
I pity for football.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nominees For EPL Player And Manager Of The Month Awards / Hannover Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1) On 23rd October 2011 / Man United Vs Man City [ 2 - 1] On Febraury 12th 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.