Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican (1026 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Amazing Facts About The Pope, Roman Catholic Church And The Vatican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by GagaBoy: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
Pope Francis has acknowledged the existence of
a 'gay lobby' inside the Vatican's secretive
administration for the first time.
Speaking during an audience with Latin
American Catholics, the Argentine Pontiff said
that there was a 'current of corruption' in the
Roman Curia - the central governing body of the
Catholic Church.
He also admitted the existence of a long-
rumoured 'gay lobby' in the Curia, and
hinted that he might take action over the
issue.
Speaking in his native Spanish last Thursday, the
76-year-old told the CLAR (the Latin American
and Caribbean Confederation of Religious Men
and Women): 'In the Curia, there are truly some
saints, but there is also a current of corruption.
'There is talk of a 'gay lobby' and it's true,
it exists,' he said, in a report on Chilean
website Reflexion y Liberacion. 'We will have
to see what we can do.'
The Argentine pope has made reforming the
Roman Curia—the heavily criticised and intrigue-
filled administration of the Catholic Church—a
keystone of his papacy, but said it would be
'difficult'.
'I cannot carry out the reforms myself,' he said,
explaining that he was 'very disorganised.'
For that reason, the task will be handled by a
commission of eight cardinals from around the
world whom Pope Francis appointed in April to
help him govern the Catholic Church.
They are set to meet for the first time in
October.
When the previous Pope, Benedict XVI,
announced his decision to retire, many
suspected the work of the rumoured gay
lobby at the heart of the Curia. www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2339692/Pope-admits-gay-lobby-highest-levels-Vatican.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
(CNN) – Pope Francis acknowledged the
presence of a “gay lobby” inside the Vatican,
according to a Catholic website, months after
reports swirled that a gay group was named
in a prominent leaks scandal and may have
factored in Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI’s
surprising decision to resign.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/2546a64aa...262ho1_400.gif
Re: Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by Les: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
So, sleeping with d opposite sex is fornication, tho not adultery because they are not married, right?? But sleeping with same sex is owk, nawao... I might be ruled by a slow action taking president but I refused to be led by a blind man, protestants for life!
Re: Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by GagaBoy: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
I can't at there being an exclusive gay club in the holiest of holy.
Re: Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
Les: So, sleeping with d opposite sex is fornication, tho not adultery because they are not married, right?? But sleeping with same sex is owk, nawao... I might be ruled by a slow action taking president but I refused to be led by a blind man, protestants for life!

1 Like

Re: Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
Proudly Atheist!!
Re: Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by kkkp: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin grin
Re: Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by Dibiachukwu: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
catholism is devil worshipping.
Re: Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by kufre2010: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
It not a new thing last time pope benedict confesses of being gay. Google it and u will see
Re: Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Almost all the places get K-leg, these days, I read the bible to myself and interpret it all alone.

And I look for opportunities to do good daz all...
Re: Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by GagaBoy: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2013
The hypocrisy In the papacy is tew much!
Re: Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican by wazobiaforu(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2013
Is not funny to me jare ... how you go expect someone not to explode throughout his years in this modern word that people get arose with listening to voice alone

*** have you heard about pocket p*u*ss*y ? Is sweater than some real hole ***

(1) (Reply)

THE BIG 5: The 5 Most Influential Theologians In Church History / Can One Stretch Ipad Like A Bible To Cast Out Demons In The Middle Of Night? / Is It Possible For Satan To Repent ? (opinions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.