Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 (104270 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Caseless: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
damosky12:
looolz, haha. That is possible na
hmmmm....u sure?
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
tucute: The match against uraguay has really shown us that we hav no key striker in the Absence of Emenike..keshi too shuld have some blame in this too..he knew that Moses and Emenike won't participate in the tournament yet he didn't make a solid and tangible plan b as regards stikers...ideye has always been fielded and yet has never been productive..he falls to the ground at every little tackle and never makes an impact..ahmed musa has pace without ball control and ball sense...seriously keshi shuld av put all personal issues between him and osaze and invited osaze to join the team since he has apologised to him.osaze would av been an advantage to the strike force ..keshi shuld be a man after results not just after loyalty..he is suppose to accept osaze at this crucial time as experience and skil plays a big role in striking , and these qualities are found in osaze...even the most radical and non respectful yet skilful players like baloteli and suarez are stil managed and called up on by their country coaches...that's because despite their radical attitude the coach still desires their performance in order to acheive results...I pray keshi learns from this ..
Osaze is match rusty, has hardly played for his club since January. He's not as good as any of those players you mentioned, what special thing did Osaze do when he was playing for us? 9 goals in 10 years! Even Musa who just started already has 4.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Engineer1985:
I don't know why Keshi has refused to recall Osaze. Infact this idea of fielding homebased players for an international competition will backfire one day. He needs to do something about it. We would have defeated Uruguay, if we had a player like Osaze in that team.
I guess we won all the matches in which Osaze featured for us. Osaze had 3 simple chances against Guinea in 2011, missed all and made sure we didn't qualify for AFCON 2012.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
waja: . What if Uruguay wins.
You guys should forget Uruguay, let's win Spain first. Even if we don't qualify, winning Spain should give us enough satisfaction.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by otokx(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
spenca: Its sunday people and it is a well known fact that MBA scores winning goals in competitive games on sunday ,till this is unproven he is getting Nigeria a winner today .....shikenna

This is one of the reasons we will not proceed to the next round.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
collynzo2: You guys should forget Uruguay, let's win Spain first. Even if we don't qualify, winning Spain should give us enough satisfaction.
you are one of the few people i love reading their posts right from kickoffnigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Policewoman(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
SPAIN 5 NIGERIA 1 tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by taiocol: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
Today's news paper is
tomorrow's suya paper, so
no current champion!!!
Easy does it.. Spain is no difference 9ja go yeye spain. No b lie

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Smooyis(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu: The best pattern Nigeria can play vs Spain is shown below

smile. God is on our side.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hahaha...i laf 9ja..na magic una wan use win spain abi na wetin?..even dia name self cari tr0uble s"PAIN"..sha eagles al d way...
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Smooyis(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
taiocol: Today's news paper is
tomorrow's suya paper, so
no current champion!!!
Easy does it.. Spain is no difference 9ja go yeye spain. No b lie
i like dat.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Adedoks(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
Am opening up my mind for a posibility of us wining d match... U knw we av a way of always doin strange tins,i dare to believe,Super Eagles all d way
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by mascot87(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
I am very optimistic that d result Nigeria got against Ivory Coast in AFCON 2013 could be repeated against Spain.Fingers crossed
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by CrazyMan(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
Before the opening match of korea-japan 2002 world cup (France vs Senegal) France being the defending champions, European champions and confederations cup champions were ranked world no.1.

Senegal on the other hand having struggled to defeat Nigeria in the semi final of the mali 2002 nations cup and lost the trophy to cameroun were ranked 64th by FIFA.

When these two teams met in the opening match of the 2002 world cup, most people thought the score line would look like a basket ball match in favour of France, but Senegal proved everyone wrong, they proved the world wrong.

They went into that match and showed everyone that even though they were ranked 64th by FIFA, the true ranking is decided after 90 minutes. They surprised the world and defeated france 1-0

I believe Nigeria can do the same today.

Therefore let's support our boys and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Rossikk(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Policewoman: SPAIN 5 NIGERIA 1 tongue tongue tongue tongue
And you call yourself a policewoman? You sound more like a prostit.ute.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Teeted: Sorry Bro. Oduamadi will not play that match
0duamadi z certainly g0na play..he waz c0nfirm fit yes2day mrn..
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Rossikk(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
tucute: The match against uraguay has really shown us that we hav no key striker in the Absence of Emenike..keshi too shuld have some blame in this too..he knew that Moses and Emenike won't participate in the tournament yet he didn't make a solid and tangible plan b as regards stikers...ideye has always been fielded and yet has never been productive..he falls to the ground at every little tackle and never makes an impact..ahmed musa has pace without ball control and ball sense...seriously keshi shuld av put all personal issues between him and osaze and invited osaze to join the team since he has apologised to him.osaze would av been an advantage to the strike force ..keshi shuld be a man after results not just after loyalty..he is suppose to accept osaze at this crucial time as experience and skil plays a big role in striking , and these qualities are found in osaze...even the most radical and non respectful yet skilful players like baloteli and suarez are stil managed and called up on by their country coaches...that's because despite their radical attitude the coach still desires their performance in order to acheive results...I pray keshi learns from this ..
Osaze did NOT apologise to anybody. Kindly shut your lying trap. Mr Osaze houseboy. Balotelli and Suarez did not insult their teammates and coaches to disrupt the dressing room, so stop comparing.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
CrazyMan: Before the opening match of korea-japan 2002 world cup (France vs Senegal) France being the defending champions, European champions and confederations cup champions were ranked world no.1.

Senegal on the other hand having struggled to defeat Nigeria in the semi final of the mali 2002 nations cup and lost the trophy to cameroun were ranked 64th by FIFA.

When these two teams met in the opening match of the 2002 world cup, most people thought the score line would look like a basket ball match in favour of France, but Senegal proved everyone wrong, they proved the world wrong.

They went into that match and showed everyone that even though they were ranked 64th by FIFA, the true ranking is decided after 90 minutes. They surprised the world and defeated france 1-0

I believe Nigeria can do the same today.

Therefore let's support our boys and hope for the best.
at list,lets jst kip c0ns0ling 0ur selves..bcus its nt g0na b easy,...bt i kw dat 0luwa z inv0lved..
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Oluwaseytiano(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
They said so against Ivory Coast and look at wat happened
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by nigflue: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Am only waiting for nigeria vs Brasil game. Because we have defeated spain already.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by canalily(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
We hav alwaz said Mba on sunday matches, therefore today we say yes to wining and mba to loosing today if we play SUNDAY MBA!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by eamonskin: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
I just cant help bt seeing us lose to spain.or we draw because we are fund of dat.no hard feelings pls grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Adedoks(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
nigflue: Am only waiting for nigeria vs Brasil game. Because we have defeated spain already.
i respect ur faith o,e bi lyk say u are related to father abraham abi
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by AkpuNku2: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hahahahaha, defeat who ? Spain ? impossible #dream#
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by tellwisdom: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
mukina2: If you think Nigeria will win like this post
aaahh! Haba 81 likes for nigeria over spain...Nigerians abeg make una fear God na. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by tellwisdom: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Rossikk: Osaze did NOT apologise to anybody. Kindly shut your lying trap. Mr Osaze houseboy. Balotelli and Suarez did not insult their teammates and coaches to disrupt the dressing room, so stop comparing.
Truth be told, he was right.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Emmysteve: you are one of the few people i love reading their posts right from kickoffnigeria.
Thanks boss.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by pekelepekele(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dreamers wake up , Spain will do that thing they did to tahiti to Nigeria tonight . grin grin grin

[size=4pt]We all know that thing [/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by bittyend(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nigeria 4

Spain 3

Bittyend of Narnia!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (93) (Reply)

How To Turn #150 Into #4,000,000 This Weekend + (bet9ja Booking Number) / Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) / Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.