Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 (104278 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by promisechild(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
I dreamt SE won spain 1 goal to nil and spain conceded the goal in the first half before 25mins.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by MzHolly(f): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
NIGERIA WILL LOSE BY 8 - 0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Lindoleee(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
I'm from SA and i say go Nigeria nd beat these Spenish boys,for Africa i say Go...even though Spain are Favs but i Believe in Niger boys

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Rossikk: And you call yourself a policewoman? You sound more like a prostit.ute.
No need for the insult guy. She only said what was in her mind. Abi na crime to speak your mind again? Haba!
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by nijanigga: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
MzHolly: NIGERIA WILL LOSE BY 8 - 0

I smell something similar.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Lindoleee(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
From SA and i say go nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Lindoleee(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
I'm SA,Spain might be the favourite but i believe in Nigeria for Africa boys,tird of these Europeans man
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by promisechild(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Lindoleee: I'm SA,Spain might be the favourite but i believe in Nigeria for Africa boys,tird of these Europeans man
we don hear you mr man
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by bemagnify: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
promisechild: I dreamt SE won spain 1 goal to nil and spain conceded the goal in the first half before 25mins.
hav u taken ur malaria drugs?
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
Excuse me footie pundits does it matter if nigeria beats spain? What's the permutations here, cos I think we already out
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Loadedtech: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
bemagnify: hav u taken ur malaria drugs?

dnt mind him...datz ao they were saying Nigeria will trash uruguay...otherwise was d case. Nigeria they've started dreaming again. Spain will finish the S.E
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by bemagnify: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
IN Other news Nff has booked return flight for d eagles! And D draw or win bonus has bin used 2buy bbQ10 4dia galfrnds!
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
tucute: The match against uraguay has really shown us that we hav no key striker in the Absence of Emenike..keshi too shuld have some blame in this too..he knew that Moses and Emenike won't participate in the tournament yet he didn't make a solid and tangible plan b as regards stikers...ideye has always been fielded and yet has never been productive..he falls to the ground at every little tackle and never makes an impact..ahmed musa has pace without ball control and ball sense...seriously keshi shuld av put all personal issues between him and osaze and invited osaze to join the team since he has apologised to him.osaze would av been an advantage to the strike force ..keshi shuld be a man after results not just after loyalty..he is suppose to accept osaze at this crucial time as experience and skil plays a big role in striking , and these qualities are found in osaze...even the most radical and non respectful yet skilful players like baloteli and suarez are stil managed and called up on by their country coaches...that's because despite their radical attitude the coach still desires their performance in order to acheive results...I pray keshi learns from this ..

I'd agree with u on Keshi not proffering a Plan B having lost his attacking threats to Injuries and fitness, but on the thoughts of having Osaze back to the fold, its a No No from me.

Understanding a Manager's philosophy is one big thing that'd help u understand why he'd take a certain decision, both on and off the Pitch - Keshi's mandate is to build a young team that can challenge In brazil come 2014, a team that can makedo without a Key figure, now u understand why he'd have to Ignore the Osaze's calls.
Its not like the Confederation cup is a do or die affair, a low profile tournament organised to foresee how the big mundial would look like - Having it as an avenue to test few legs aren't a bad idea after all.

Lets not get worked up on these things. Judge Keshi after the 2014 World cup not in a makeshift tournament.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Chei, I'll miss the game because of Church. All the same, I wish our darling Eagles good luck (not GEJ).
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by naijaboiy: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
El Guapo:

I'd agree with u on Keshi not proffering a Plan B having lost his attacking threats to Injuries and fitness, but on the thoughts of having Osaze back to the fold, its a No No from me.

Understanding a Manager's philosophy is one big thing that'd help u understand why he'd take a certain decision, both on and off the Pitch - Keshi's mandate is to build a young team that can challenge In brazil come 2014, a team that can makedo without a Key figure, now u understand why he'd have to Ignore the Osaze's calls.
Its not like the Confederation cup is a do or die affair, a low profile tournament organised to foresee how the big mundial would look like - Having it as an avenue to test few legs aren't a bad idea after all.

Lets not get worked up on these things. Judge Keshi after the 2014 World cup not in a makeshift tournament.
lovin. Your comment...But my eye deyy pain me oooo*colour blindness*
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Anyi3(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
El Guapo:

the most reasonable post so far....well that is after my own posts....GO SUPER EAGLES, ALL NAIRALANDERS are still bleeding GREEN for ya
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Lindoleee(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
But nigeria play good football,but Spain i think they go score the opener
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Revsola: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
Its going to be a tough match...I just hope the goals wont be too much against us.In any case I still wish our boys the best of LUCK...you know in football anything can happen
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
django1: Excuse me footie pundits does it matter if nigeria beats spain? What's the permutations here, cos I think we already out

It does matter, but we'd be fighting Chances.

We'd need to win Spain, hoping that the Uruguayns wouldn't score up to 6 against the Oceanians Tahiti - That way, we'd alongside Spain and Uruguay get tied on 6 points, only goal differences would see us finish behind the European Champs.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Adedoks(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
spenca: Ifa just spoke , and Ifa confirmed that the 209 gods of ife are behind the super eagles,and the spaniards would today be in a state of fiasco bcoz a lot of injuries will occur in their team n there would be goals from them ,into their post ....Congrates Nigerians ....Ifa has spoken
lool,its nt only ifa has spoken,sango wil strike 4 us 2day
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by luvablesam(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
Just saw on TV how the Spanish team just snubbed the Nigeria match issue in their press conference earlier instead Villa(David)was more interested in talking about Brazil n how strong they were. Even their coach was just talking about the depth of their team n how hard it is to select his players....Nigeria,when underated I know what we can achieve.prove a point to Spain tonite pls

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by fegzy1: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
nigeria will win
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by YoursGEJ(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Spain team to face Nigeria: Valdes; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pique, Jordi Alba; Busquets; Xavi, Cesc, Iniesta, Pedro; Soldado

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/5329/confederations-cup-2013/2013/06/23/4068866/del-bosque-valdes-soldado-to-start-for-spain?ICID=HP_BN_3
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Tingles(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
spenca: Ifa just spoke , and Ifa confirmed that the 209 gods of ife are behind the super eagles,and the spaniards would today be in a state of fiasco bcoz a lot of injuries will occur in their team n there would be goals from them ,into their post ....Congrates Nigerians ....Ifa has spoken

Ifa is probably drunk.
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by spenca: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
Revsola: Its going to be a tough match...I just hope the goals wont be too much against us.In any case I still wish our boys the best of LUCK...you know in football anything can happen
Der noin tough in the match ,it might only be tough if u are a follower if S.E
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by spenca: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
Tingles:

Ifa is probably drunk.
Yes you are right ifa is drunk ,so drunk on knowledge
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by spenca: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
Adedoks: lool,its nt only ifa has spoken,sango wil strike 4 us 2day

Yes and osun would flow out of the eyes of the spanish
Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
fegzy1: nigeria will win
luvable sam: Just saw on TV how the Spanish team just snubbed the Nigeria match issue in their press conference earlier instead Villa(David)was more interested in talking about Brazil n how strong they were. Even their coach was just talking about the depth of their team n how hard it is to select his players....Nigeria,when underated I know what we can achieve.prove a point to Spain tonite pls
Loadedtech:

dnt mind him...datz ao they were saying Nigeria will trash uruguay...otherwise was d case. Nigeria they've started dreaming again. Spain will finish the S.E
U guys shuld stop talking lyk that! There is hope 4 naija

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by UnclevicYBNL(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
[left][/left]
mukina2: Nigeria take on world and European Champions Spain in their final group B match

Spain will come into this tournament as the favorite, having won the last two Euro tournaments and the 2010 World Cup. Led by world-class talents such as Andres Iniesta, Xavi Hernandez, Cesc Fabregas, Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos and Gerard Pique, the Spaniards are the most technically skilled team in the world and are certain to be feared.

More detailed Preview + team lists to be posted later
mukina2: Nigeria take on world and European Champions Spain in their final group B match

Spain will come into this tournament as the favorite, having won the last two Euro tournaments and the 2010 World Cup. Led by world-class talents such as Andres Iniesta, Xavi Hernandez, Cesc Fabregas, Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos and Gerard Pique, the Spaniards are the most technically skilled team in the world and are certain to be feared.

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
Lindoleee: I'm SA,Spain might be the favourite but i believe in Nigeria for Africa boys,tird of these Europeans man
Mr I'm from SA, I'm from SA, I'm from SA grin grin

*im from SA too nd Naija is winning ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 by collynzo2(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
nadia_SA:
Mr I'm from SA, I'm from SA, I'm from SA grin grin

*im from SA too nd Naija is winning ooooo cheesy
Yeah I remember in the last Confed cup in SA you guys narrowly lost to them in the 3rd place match after USA won them in the semis, the team is still the same. If USA can knock them out from the semis, we can defeat them in group stage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (93) (Reply)

How To Turn #150 Into #4,000,000 This Weekend + (bet9ja Booking Number) / Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) / Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.