Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! (22354 Views)

Have U Noticed That IBB Has Been Very Quiet Ever Since Buhari Won The Election? / Breaking News: IBB Has Spoken / IBB Has Yarn .....? Breaking News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2013
ACM10:

So typical of you. I expected you to bring to the fore your clannish tendency. You never disappoints. Any criticism of anyone from your tribe is a criticism of the entire tribe. Well, it does not matter if the person that spoke was his son or not. What matters is that he is a leader in Abiola family.
Why don't you own up for deliberately wanting to make us believe that the man that spoke is MKO's son when hes is not.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by iykak47: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2013
Melancholy: Compare man to a RACE?!
You miss road?
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Abali1(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I'll be here soon.
Welcome brother Ola. I just wanted you to read the article and know that sometimes it is better to watch the way things unfold.
For the avoidance of doubt, Igbos didn't hate Abiola. At least not Igbos of my generation. Forget NL tribalism.
Ms Wura Abiola, Kola's younger sister taught me during my masters in UNILAG, and I must say that she is quite intelligent.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by druid06(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Wan ma tuka. Awon to n pe ara won "Jew"

You have a very big problem with the Ndigbos. You need to go solve out your personal issues yourself. Why all these biased statements in regards to the Ndigbos. Did they steal your girlfriend?. You need to grow up men or grow some pair and come out of this hatred. If the Ndigbos call themselves fuc-king Jews, it's their business and not yours. GROW UP!

5 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2013
The man is speaking for his stomach and not necessarily for the Abiola family! Turncoat!

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2013
Chai! Na waste abiola waste o. I wish Abiola's family was like Michael Jackson's family...

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2013
druid06:

You have a very big problem with the Ndigbos. You need to go solve out your personal issues yourself. Why all these biased statements in regards to the Ndigbos. Did they steal your girlfriend?. You need to grow up men or grow some pair and come out of this hatred. If the Ndigbos call themselves fuc-king Jews, it's their business and not yours. GROW UP!
If Ndigbo call themselves Jews what stops others from calling them such? You are all painting me as being a hater of the Igbo. I'm not. But they just have to stop this belief of theirs that they are best in everything. What we call "ALABOFA" in Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Abali1(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
If Ndigbo call themselves Jews what stops other from calling them such? You are all painting me as being a hater of the Igbo. I'm not. But they just have to stop this belief of they are best in everything. What we call "ALABOFA" in Ijaw.
Brother Ola,
In reality you may not hate the Igbos, but you make some hate-filled comments that potray you as Igbo hater.
It's a faceless forum. Yes. But at the same time NL is visited by so many other people who are not even Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2013
Abali1:
Brother Ola,
In reality you may not hate the Igbos, but you make some hate-filled comments that potray you as Igbo hater.
It's a faceless forum. Yes. But at the same time NL is visited by so many other people who are not even Nigerians.
And how do you describe people using abusive words against the Yoruba in this thread, and if I may ask why did you send the link of this thread to an earlier one I commented on, inviting me to comment? We are all Nigerians, no tribe should think it is the best ("ALOBOFA"wink. Every tribe, like in orgnicism, has something it contributes.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by druid06(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
If Ndigbo call themselves Jews what stops other from calling them such? You are all painting me as being a hater of the Igbo. I'm not. But they just have to stop this belief of they are best in everything. What we call "ALABOFA" in Ijaw.

You're using the noun ''JEW'' in a sarcastic tone when referring to them. You don't know how upsetting it is. BTW, it's not everyone in the South-East that agrees with the belief that we all come from Israel. Even if it's true, what's the big deal about it anyway. I'm not sure where you got the idea about the South-East brethren being too pompous about being the best in every works of life but from coming from a biased individual like you, I'm flattered you think we're better. So as a gentleman that you are, I advice you to change your attitude and perception about us. It's unhealthy. Whatever wrong any Igbo brethren might have caused you to have such grievances, I urge you to let go.

5 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Abali1(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2013
“Thirteen years ago, I was the only South-eastern governor that declared June 12 as a public holiday because I believed in what that day stood for. I took a stand and it was observed as a de facto Democracy Day because of its significance."
BY, ORJI UZO KALU

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Abali1(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
And how do you describe people using abusive words against the Yoruba in this thread, and if I may ask why did you send the link of this thread to an earlier one I commented on, inviting me to comment? We are all Nigerians, no tribe should think it is the best ("ALOBOFA"wink. Every tribe, like in orgnicism, has something it contributes.
Ola I sent that link because you and Madam_Oringo always have some hateful things to say about Ndi-Igbo, even when a little objectivity will show that a particular has little or nothing to do with the Igbos.
I have debated with you on this forum, and I believe you are quite intelligent and it always surprises me when you make statements of bigotry.
Yes, there are some dumb individuals on NL who will call attention to themselves by insulting other people's tribe. Both Igbos and Yorubas. I normally ignore them.
But you Ola, you are far too intelligent (going by some points you make, when arguing) to indulge in bigotry.

NOT EVERY IGBO HATES YORUBA
NOT EVERY YORUBA HATES IGBO

8 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by olarkaycee(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2013
so y are we crrying for june 12 then, we should be thanking IBB for the trap to kill MKO & taken care of his family after. Yeye pple

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by mclaaro(f): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2013
So what are we now fighting for? The rep. Of the family said IBB is good to them dat is (ijekuje) so u nigerians why r you fightin onbehalf of their family?they will only tell u to fight with people who doesn't settle them in the family,d likes of Obj n odas

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by theripper3: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2013
buckybish: It takes great feat to forgive and forget.... Yorubas re blessed wit d@..... So d family sayin smtin good abt IBB is personal to them.... The igbos will continue to wallow in d pride of ojukwu.... And hausa will continue to live in ignorance....

I think u have blurry eyes or very low cognitive skills, this is definitely an OVERKILL, u refuse a man his right to be president, connived to imprison him where he died and now fend for his family. Tell me dat shit aint cray even by ur self professed "FORGIVeness" standards.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by IbrahimB: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2013
Bigcake: Yorubas will forever be slaves to the hausas.

... Only that IBB is not Hausa wink
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Faraidi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
dejustice:

Just same way, you will forever not be able to make sense.
you are a fool,he is right.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Gpius(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
Na waoo...wondas shall never end...am shakin my garri dis cool afternon b4 i comment an my oga @ d down go say i comment...i dont mind if u join us bt wait if IBB join me u sure say he no go b d bread winner of my family? And if MUDASHIRU join me u sure say im no go bring im family burden come meet me?? INFACT AM DRINKING MY GARRI ALONE
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
This story may or not be true.
Do not believe everything you read.

IBB could pay the newspapers he owns to write any story!

Unless you see video evidence you must question any news you read in Nigeria
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ajanaku2(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
Awon Yoruba bowo, won powe, won ni...Eyinkunle ni Ota wa, inu ile ni aseni n gbe!

That Man Mubashiru Abiola is a big Shame! He epitomizes the words "Avarice" and "Atenuje"...I keep wondering why he should be Pals with Babangida of all People!

Such is Life! Iriri Aiye!

Ile Aiye, ile asan!
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by koruji(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
There are idiots everywhere. Just like this fool is the idiot of their family, you are an idiot around here. Both of you are blessed with jaundiced brains. In his case, it causes him to see an enemy as a friend. In your case, it means that when a single Yoruba man farts in public your sick brain jumps to the conclusion that all Yorubas must have also farted in public at the same time. You are both imbeciles with the brain capacity of a fruitfly - which is perhaps an insult to the fruitfly !!!

2Willywilly: Keii Yorubas, na so una bi? why this too much love for Egunje. Just give a Yoruba man Egunje Satan de Devil turns immediately the holiest.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by antap(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: I AGREE WITH YOU SIR.
Why won't you agree? When the N20 N20 you've collecting has blocked your sense of reasoning!

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by jkd4real: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU. IBB[color=#006600][/color]
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by bubatts: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
The pain of June 12 still very fresh in my memory, one of those during the protest we lost over six young promising men in their prime, all over Lagos that day between Apapa and Oshodi Abacha and his men kill so many young men and women, Muhashiru or whatever you called your name couls have safe us the pian and insult by not revealing the Abiola family romance with IBB. They have total freedom of assocaition but coming out opening make a mess of the great sacrifices that we all make at that protest.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Venchy: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Why won't he, they are part of the Cabal that destroyed Nigeria.

People deceiving people, you lot will continue to poison one another.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by deshclones(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
shameless people...more like a man broke into your house,kills you,rapes your wife..and later brings money for your burial...yet your own people are fraternizing with that same man....tufia..i spit all over this thread and the oily soup tribe....

No wonder they came out en mass to protest the renaming of unilag to maulag...2faced people....they all hate abiola but publicly claim to love him...same tribe that sing awaolawo's praise in public but tinubu and the acn goons denigrate and fight his wife at every given time.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by wescoboy: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ere ki laja nb'ekun se! that is, what friendship is btw Lion & dog (or goat)?
Oku ki balaye wijo. May God deliver us from ota to nse bi ore( an enemy that is pretending to a friend)
Not today o! IBB has this very unusual ability! If you see Vasta and Dimka ask them. They will tell you that IBB is truly the evil genuis. He was a friend to all of them till death. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
There is no place on earth like Nigeria and what the Nigerians do make them the funniest creatures on earth.
A comedy of errors often turns to a tragedy of horrors.
May God help us.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ideylaff: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I will ignore you because you don't have proof. You see people dey talk, you self you wan talk. Go blow wistle you no get wetin to talk.

we we are in the know... very well, he was still chasing Aisha till his father died sef...dont let anyone tell u porky stories, these people are not enemies... their friendship has gone so so deep.. if Kola is doing in Public as if he does not care as per IBB and the people who hurt is father...

he's doing boju boju/cover cover ni... simple
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ideylaff: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abali1:
Welcome brother Ola. I just wanted you to read the article and know that sometimes it is better to watch the way things unfold.
For the avoidance of doubt, Igbos didn't hate Abiola. At least not Igbos of my generation. Forget NL tribalism.
Ms Wura Abiola, Kola's younger sister taught me during my masters in UNILAG, and I must say that she is quite intelligent.

Intelligent and very cocky/stuck up.....
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ideylaff: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
ajanaku2: Awon Yoruba bowo, won powe, won ni...Eyinkunle ni Ota wa, inu ile ni aseni n gbe!

That Man Mubashiru Abiola is a big Shame! He epitomizes the words "Avarice" and "Atenuje"...I keep wondering why he should be Pals with Babangida of all People!

Such is Life! Iriri Aiye!

Ile Aiye, ile asan!

he's not a bastard, that the way MKO was when he was alive... he dined and wined with the devil till the very last minute..

even in Politics all the advise the gave hime he kept on telling IBB, Dogonyaro and co who had their veru own hidden agenda
People were dying for him on the streets when he was incacerated in London and he still was on phone contact with IBB (that one was lying to him MKO , my friend, MKO.... "my hands are tied" a whole IBB in sit as President dey say dat kin tin..... who tai hin hand
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by BlueMagic2(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abiola, IBB, Obj, GEJ all are same s#!t. A man who can't handle his household, how can he handle a nation. Why r the Abiola's looking to IBB to cater for em. Pitiful & shameful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium / Akeredolu Orders Ondo APC Members To Return Buhari-Osinbajo Campaign Vehicle / APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.