Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Do You Think About This Landing Page? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Think About This Landing Page? (618 Views)

What Do You Think About Nigeria Having An Association Controlling Blogging / Can You Value What This Landing Page Is Worth? / Check Out This Landing Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Landing Page? by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2013
This will be the page a user will see first when he clicks the facebook ad. Then when he clicks on the CTA button, he will then be taken to the main index page of the website. From there, he will find every information he wants. Is the message on the landing page strong enough. Is there something I am missing?

http://www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/Landing-Page
Re: What Do You Think About This Landing Page? by yawatide(f): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2013
Since u r paying per click/ad, I would think that you should maximize your chances by adding the CTA both at the top and the bottom. Especially on mobile devices, you don't want folks to scroll to eternity before seeing the button.

Either shorten the content or create more opportunities to display the CTA
Re: What Do You Think About This Landing Page? by cheavroi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
I think its is too clustered. A good landing page elements are :
A. Headline

B. Benefits

C: What do you want them to do? Fill a form, download ?

That is a great characteristics of a landing page.
Re: What Do You Think About This Landing Page? by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Yawa, good point there. Pls check again.

@Cheavroi, thank you. In this case, it has a good heading. We dont want them to fill a form or download anything. We want the users to be hungry to know more about the services. So the cta button is what we want them to click.
Re: What Do You Think About This Landing Page? by yawatide(f): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Looks much better. It is even responsive to boot. Way to go!

2 more suggestions and should you choose to accept, you will be good to go:

1) Remove the 2nd sentence, "And we charge almost nothing to offer these services...". I think this is better served on the page they land on

2) Make the font responsive. My thinking here is that especially for those with very small viewports, make the font smaller will make the "learn more" button appear without them having to scroll. Again, you want them to click and you are paying for the facebook ad so you want to maximize clicking potential.

cheers!
Re: What Do You Think About This Landing Page? by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
I think it's ok now. The h1 font-size needs not be reduced in small viewports. Users aren't in a hurry like that. They will scroll down, even to the one at the footer.
Re: What Do You Think About This Landing Page? by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Final improvement. Check it out: http://www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/Landing-Page/
Re: What Do You Think About This Landing Page? by yawatide(f): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
The layout is way better but I think the 3 columns causes too much scrolling on a mobile device...especially a small one. I know we've talked about this before. However, I think you should consider placing "learn more" buttons after a short summary for each of those columns.

(1) (Reply)

One On One Training On Wordpress And Bbpress / Is Facebook Temporarily Not Available? / Comprehensive Article On Haulage Business. (for Blog/website Owners)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.