Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus (12839 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Friendly: England Reject Eagles / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
longjon: What happened to patriotism ?

NFF dey reduce dier allowee you dey talk about patrotism...na patrotism dem go chop lipsrsealed

someone in NFF aka the biggest thief should be brought to explain why their bonus was reduced. abeg make dem pay dem their complete money because confederation cup is around d corner
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by sunsky29(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
2500* 23 is how much? Plus technical crews dem.omo this playerz tink say nff na money printing glass house like cbn.mk them sharap dia
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by ladyinvelvet(f): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sorry guys but i feel they made the right decision. They were promised a stipulated sum which wasnt given them. They had the standards to reject it because they arent beggars. It was mature of them.Even big teams like Man U wud have done the same if not worse by sueing.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
aramstoks: Are these clowns playing for money or for their country?
Try working for honour. They live on football. Thats their job. And its a high risk job with short period of service.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Soso990240(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
longjon: What happened to patriotism ?
my foot..are they surpose 2 eat patrotism?or feed their family wit patrotism? Even pastors de collect offering.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Soso990240(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
sunsky29: wat hpnd 2 patriotism?match wey evn sm street youths go play 4 free.dat home based idiots sef,dm 2 don da grow ego ni?
why u no tell Nff boss make him be patrotic? Monkey de work,baboon de chop.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
But y can't dem take d money first b4 complean? After all these was change a month ago,even Kelshi was afected. His contact bill is different from what dey pay him nw.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Adex097: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
sunsky29: upon all the goodiez wey them collect via african champs..dm neva stl hpi.evn dia salary 4 europe neva do?choi.footies greedy o
is this greedyness? Abi u no know the meaning of "greedy"...even if those guys are billionaires, payment should still be made for their services...how will you feel if your boss cuts ur pay by 50% because he knows you have a better paying job in europe...will you still be happy workng for that same boss? Please let us be realistic here.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by jpphilips(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
userlist: Somebody is talking about patriotism, what about those fat cat politicians
that does nothing but go home every month with tens of thousand of dollars.
GEJ consume almost $20,000 food a day without nothing to show for it
and you expect those that labour for this country visibly to go home
with peanut. Let us all be realistic.

Gej is doing something at least, sleeping and chasing around fresh air, deserves the pay, wot about the senators and rep members, no bill, no committee, no recommendation, no sitting just show face and rotate your agbada, million is theirs.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by charlsecy4(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
userlist: you expect those that labour for this country visibly to go home with peanut. Let us all be realistic.

They are not playing for Nigeria. They only play under the name Nigeria. They play for profits, just like any other businessperson.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by sunsky29(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
mikel pls.on behalf of my belle.jst take dat money gv me,dash me.i go take.i kw say u sf fit dn buy buggatti 1.2m dollaz own.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by seunlayi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
why all this mess
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Soso990240(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
Super1759: what are you saying young man? Are they not paid salaries? Is BONUS the salary?
This is the exact reason they fell out with okocha, when they open their smelling mouth and give excess bonuses and won't pay.
ar u ok? Who told u dat that? Ok. Hw much be d players salary?
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by jpphilips(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
bjjbam: English players will do anything to wear d three lion shirt including playing for free. I am not saying they shouldn't be well remunerated but when ur motivation for playing for ur country is money. Something is wrong somewhere.

sorry to disappoint you, Nigeria is not worth it.
where is AMOSU?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Elnuk34(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
What country? The country that will abandon them when they are injured, ask Emenike. A worker deserves his wages. Did those big belle NFF(NFA) daddies reduce their own estacodes too? They should pay the boys accordingly i beg!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by instaforexngr(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
I think the NFF should find a way to pay them the monies agreed upon, so that the players can give us their best performance at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Soso990240(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
sunsky29: 2500* 23 is how much? Plus technical crews dem.omo this playerz tink say nff na money printing glass house like cbn.mk them sharap dia
u ar talkin 2 d wrong guys,go meet nff oga..na him be d bigest thief in naija.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Neyo22: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
By my calculation, $2,500 is equivalent to #387500, I guess that should be okay for a match that you failed to win.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by ashlamonki: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dis NFF again at this junction while we re still far from it, they ve started their gimmick of distabilizing the work of these coaches,anyway na goodluck time we dey for naija. God is on our side persse!
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Super1759: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
Soso990240: ar u ok? Who told u dat that? Ok. Hw much be d players salary?
my friend, go and make your research. Players are payed steady even match allowances...are u trying to say they depend on the bonuses? Hope you know the meaning of "bonus"
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
so because them dey play futu ball for we contri make dem remain inside poverty abi? Una gofanors dey office to serf nigiriya abi to shop money? See Yeye queshon wen u dey as pepo.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by justplainpaul(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Every sector in Nigeria is competing for who is more corrupt.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Soso990240(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
Nice 1 boys..if ther is no money,it should also affect under21,under 17, d women,nff ogas and evry other nff member.dnt jst slash d bonus u promisd initially.u reduced keshi's crew to 3,while u didnt reduce u21 and u17 coachin crew.why all that?
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by tok2sob: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
I like their stand some of us need to understand the need for standard and not attach it with being petrotic
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Soso990240(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
Super1759: my friend, go and make your research. Players are payed steady even match allowances...are u trying to say they depend on the bonuses? Hope you know the meaning of "bonus"
jeeezzz..ar u payin them monthly salaries? They ar payd bonuses on match playd,nt monthly salary.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by ichidodo: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
NFF abeg pay these people their money make dem no truncate my Confederations cup dream.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by chessguru1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dem don start!! Dem don start o!!
What do dey mean by poor nfa status??
They shouldn't tell us that poo abeg. Some nigerians J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ can't help but deep their hand into fund that is not theirs. angry
Are the nfa telling us that FG haven't, or can't approve the right funds for the payment of these players (especially knowing how many hungry home based players are on d team tongue).
My belief is that if the nfa are struggling 2 pay d boys, its because some oga @ d top in the glass house has used tooth pick to shave some money out.
We need these boys focused abeg, abi france 98 don't vanish from these people memory

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by supaeagles(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Both - players too have to chop (earn a living) and our country has the resources. NFA has received the money and most probably chopped half of the money which is why they are only offering our super eagles 1/2 of their previous match earnings. Remember not everyone makes big bucks like mikel etc.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by ablyguy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Saintigk(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
If any of these players get poor again, they will be crying that government has neglected them as if they were not paid for their job during their active footballing years.
Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by ritux: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
[size=24pt]PHUCK PATROTISM[/size]

NFF is broke ma a$$! All of you talking about patrotism, go and find out if any of the officials from the Chairman down to the office cleaners have their wages slashed not to talk about 50%. If they did, come back and enlighten me.

That person talking about English players doing anything just to wear their jersey, do the english FA not cater for them when injured or is their welfare not a priority to them (English FA)? The same NFF that will abadone them when they get injured.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Reject $2,500 Bonus by Elpeeus: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
Wetin be NFF own,$2,500 for wetin?,make una reduce una own salary,after all, wetin bi una work,if no be to de use barrow de thief,beta pay dem dia money complete rubbish NFF abi NFA[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

La Liga Will Restart On June 11 - Spain's Sports Council Confirms / Soccer Stars Project Kicks Off In Lagos With 350 Participants, Selected Players / Nigeria Wins 9 Gold Medals In Weightlifting Championship In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.