Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The True Past And Future Nigeria/ African Civilization Unlocked. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Past And Future Nigeria/ African Civilization Unlocked. (502 Views)

Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? / The Future Nigeria.com Presidental Poll Has Buhari Winning / Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt: A Black African Civilization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Past And Future Nigeria/ African Civilization Unlocked. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
After a deep meditation and contemplation, I put rest to back and forth bickering about the past and come to terms of what the future holds for well being of underprivileged innocent kids out there caught between the rock and the hard place of the system and for Mama Africa in particular.

My fellow human/African brethren, please, this is not a superiority contest. So, if you wanna have fun beating your chest, kindly go play a match with a chimpanzee in your jungle, cause my Mama Africa is not a big jungle or a dog eat dog world but a blessed land that should and must be protected, thus says the LORD of hosts. If you don’t have anything tangible or genuine to contribute and happen to be a doubting Thomas, LORD have mercy on you. Hold your peace and you will be blessed.

THE MESSAGE

I understand better now that the world is not ‘black and white’; there are shades of grey in between. Since time in memorial, we have been classically conditioned to hate each other and also the root of our tree for generations. I believe now is the time to take our life back. There is good and bad in everybody on this planet regardless of race, tribe, nationality or what have you. The 1billion cowrie question is: Do you wanna be the good or bad cop?

We must not dwell on our past, but we won’t forget it. As Bob Marley rightly put it that, ‘In this great future, you can’t forget the past’. We will salvage the relics of the past and use them to define and create a great and new civilization for future generations. We will do this from Mama Africa perspective and Lovers of Mama Africa are welcome, regardless your race, tribe or ‘religion’.

The central theme of this good news is LOVE. When you HATE, [/b]you think with the backside of your brain; you are totally unproductive and perhaps a waste product to humanity. When you love partially, you think with the front side of your brain; you are averagely productive to humanity, LORD have mercy. When you LOVE HUMANITY WHOLEHEARDTEDLY, you think with both sides of your brain, you become exceedingly productive in whatever you are passionate about with Good intentions.

Now, when I say Love, I don’t mean Conditional Love, I mean UNCONDITIONAL TOUGH LOVE based on the TRUTH for your Mother, Mama Africa.

“Judge a man not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character’ – Martin Luther King Jr
“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” – Albert Einstein
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people”. – Eleanor Roosevelt.

What do these quotes and people and people who thought the same way like them have in common? They have [b]LOVE
for humanity and thought with both sides of the brain.

And the abovementioned quotes solves Albert Einstein’s Theory of Relativity: E = MC raise to power 2.
Humanity does not only pertain to humans but most importantly our environment- Mother Nature.

From my observation, there are certain people who have the potential to do great things for their passion and MOTHERLAND they dearly LOVE.

APPLICATION

IGBO11: Have demonstrated times without number his love for the motherland. He even demonstrated this by creating a Facebook group page to this progressive effect. Brother, I understand you are economically and historically inclined. You have the potential to become one of the greatest Economists and Historian that ever lived. You have the mind, the heart, the soul and the being to be one. You love the Motherland and can inspire the present generation and the beautiful ones that are yet to be born. Your economic initiative is the Future. But how can we get there? We have to bridge the past with the future. To create a balance and uphold basic Value system that is particularly plaguing Mama Africa and the world at large. Do not dwell on trying to prove to naysayers concerning Africa’s civilization. Albert Einstein proved that with his Equation. I have been to Egypt a number of times. World Civilization started in Africa and will end in Africa if evil perpetrators don’t approach issues with good intentions toward the Motherland. In one occasion, I stayed in a place owned by an Ancient Egyptian (dark in complexion). I understand Economics and History go hand in hand. Native populations all over the world understood this before there was anything like “Country or Nation”. Systematic education cannot teach you this. Only research and humbly living amongst native people can make one understand this. I don’t know the university you attend or where it is located. Bro, you have the right policy, just understand the Subject matter, don’t get stuck up with those ‘isms’. They are Social, Economic and Historic and Philosophical Jargons! Use Albert Einstein’s equation of the Theory of Relativity to this effect. Whatever your plans, Goodluck.

Ogugua88: In short, you have something unique to make something big. You seem very natural. That can’t be bought in the market. Such quality will exemplify to average kids out there to take pride in themselves, especially African kids lacking good role models. Use it well. Don’t follow the crowd and get lost. Your logical mind and flesh can’t do it alone. God help you.

Cap28 – You can draft a new, justified good intentioned constitution. You have got the soul.

Shymexx- Lion – Reincarnated Gee, you can develop a writing system for the Yoruba language, operating system in Yoruba, Softwares, Applications, etc….. You have got the soul.
Coming with details for you guys ….

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lebanese Hezbollah Suspects To Sue Nigerian Gov't / Police Checkpoints Back On Lagos Roads / PDP Retreats, Recalls Suspended Sokoto Governor, Wamakko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.