Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. (2092 Views)

FRSC To Sue Late Ocholi’s Driver For Overspeeding / Mob Beat Up INEC Driver For ‘Diverting’ Election Materials / Gov. Akpabio Begs: Sends Prince Akapbio To Lagos With $.5bn To Beg Tinubu.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by joebeckz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
I just can't stop laughing @ dis drama. Wtf! Mess as fondly called got this man into mess! Read in d link below.
http:///11yNmGu
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by kulikuli26: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by Omen100(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
His mess landed him into a mess.....

1 Like

Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by baby124: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
If true, this is ridiculous. So Akpabio wants to claim that now that he has money, he doesnt mess anymore. Where is Chief sweetus! angry

1 Like

Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by surveyProf(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
If this is actually true, is Gov. Akpanbio a super-human? does him do same? shocked
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by DICKtator: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
It is gross and silly fart in front of your boss. Utter disrespect and shameful. Nothing should have stopped him from seeking permission or excusing himself. He ought to be jailed . Silly mofo!!!!.
Being placed a "high pedestal" as the driver to the Governor and you decide to fart with such impunity?
I.m.bercile. Doubt if this story is true though!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by kokoA(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ah! To mess na crime? grin but the driver harsh sha, that is attempted murder unleashing such corrosive gas in an ac tight ride. I hope the governor ordered him to stop and open the door for fresh air to come in sha.
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by pistol: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
Very funny story.

The governor should forgive him as most times the thing can be involuntary and happen especially after a meal of beans
U go just dey,wetin u go hear na pisssssssh
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by moderatorr: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
must have been deadly
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by Garrithe1st: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Akpabio and d dude need a breath of fresh air...

1 Like

Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by Afam4eva(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
This reminds me of one of gordon's jokes grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by redsun(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
How can his animal sack anybody for farthing.Farthing is an inevitable part of human biology,that keeps the body functional.The removal of excess gases in the body,all based on the kinds of things we eat and drink.And most are involuntary.
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by omowolewa: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
Then who will sack Akpabio when next he fart.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by Policewoman(f): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Maybe he ate beans and egg. The Gov should forgive him because fart is an involuntary action.
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by nairaman66(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
Cheap Beer Parlour gist... I am weary...
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by martyns303(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
Its a total disrespect, ur going for an interview then u fart in front of the panel and say its natures call? Or ur in ur lecturers office then u fart and say its natures call? The driver misbehaved, he's ill mannered. He could have excused himself but he decided to dump the gas right in the presence of his BOSS, totally enough to get him fired. If this aint disrespect then I don't know what it is. Let's assume he's not a public officer, he's Dangote, u go mess for Dangote?
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by redsun(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
omowolewa: Then who will sack Akpabio when next he fart.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Very undemocratic(Democrazy).That driver could have children and he could have done it unintentionally.And he could have been with him for years and then,just a fart,he is gone with no consideration of whether he has family or not.
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
DICKtator: It is gross and silly fart in front of your boss. Utter disrespect and shameful. Nothing should have stopped him from seeking permission or excusing himself. He ought to be jailed . Silly mofo!!!!.
Being placed a "high pedestal" as the driver to the Governor and you decide to fart with such impunity?
I.m.bercile. Doubt if this story is true though!!!
grin grin grin grin
dt is nature 4 u, he cnt control it..jst picture urself in his shoe...if u wont do same..mind u i'm nt suportin him, nd d gov. Shld nt use dt as an yastic 2 sack him..jst my 2cent
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Very funny story...lolz..i pity d man sha
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by redsun(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Otor jesse: dt is nature 4 u, he cnt control it..jst picture urself in his shoe...if u wont do same..mind u i'm nt suportin him, nd d gov. Shld nt use dt as an yastic 2 sack him..jst my 2cent

He could have tried to let it quietly,but it just went with a bang.Everybody does that.
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Someone should paste the story here jare. Ain't gat no time to open no gaddem link.

Assuming the story is true anyway, then the farty mofo deserves what he got. Farting in the presence of a 'whole' governor in Naija could even be regarded as an assassination attempt, and treated as a security breach. . . . Foul gases could be life-threatening.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by 3ace(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
redsun:

He could have tried to let it quietly,but it just went with a bang.Everybody does that.
My brother, na dat one deadly pass. Silent but destructive. I am sure that car must have stopped working out of anger. I'm seriously in stitches as I type this. grin But seriously, if this story is real, then the driver must have received several warnings from the Governor before taking such decision out of frustration. To those of you saying it's nature, what is wrong with you excusing yourself? How many of you would do that in front of a lady or man? My dear Governor, don't mind them. I know you did it because you don't want to die untimely. LWKMD........Very funny thread.
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by seunlayi(m): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
what will happen now if it is the Gov that farts? Yeye power drunkard
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by IGBOSON1: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
I'm guessing all the car windows would have been wound up, so poor Akpabio would have gotten the full blast of the escaped 'wind', and he must have been gasping for fresh air!....especially if the driver had a full plate of beans for last nights dinner. undecided
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
How would he excuse himself in a moving car?

Stopping a governors car/convoy is equivalent to planning an assassination on him
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by Feedmemore(f): 12:29am On Jun 14, 2013
Lmao ! grin

The driver should institute a legal proceeding against the governor for wrongful termination of appointment. That's if the story is true anyway.
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 14, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I'm guessing all the car windows would have been wound up, so poor Akpabio would have gotten the full blast of the escaped 'wind', and he must have been gasping for fresh air!....especially if the driver had a full plate of beans for last nights dinner. undecided

ahahahahaha. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Akpabio Sacks Driver For Farting On Steering. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2013
To mess is human but to forgive is divine. Akpabio shud forgive and forget.
Its not even easy to drive pessin around for hours and hold mess. The hot mess fit rise and condense to one kind acid wich fit destroy pessin anus. Na true i dey talk, even doctors will agree with me.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Breath: An Advice For Stella Damasus / Abandoned ( Collapsed) Atan Cemetery Fence / Martin Luthar Agwai For NSA - Jonathan Needs A True Soldier He Can Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.