Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Help Save A Fellow - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Help Save A Fellow (519 Views)

A Call For Reward: Save A Brother With Liver Cancer / Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? / Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Save A Fellow by pmc01(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Very urgent, Please re-broadcast and take action, save a fellow like me and you. The clock is ticking... "He/she who saves a soul is like that who has saved the whole mankind"

Aishah Adebisi
ASALAM ALAIKUM!

SAVE A SOUL..........

Babatunde Lukman set out on a journey to be somebody in Nigeria, got admission to study Educational Technology In UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, NIGERIA. Presently he's in is 2nd year of study.
As fate will have it he got ill and was eventually
hospitalized (since December), He requires a
kidney transplant to survive. In fact a donor is on
ground but despite that 3 million NAIRA is needed to
complete the operation.

Now He has less than 3 weeks to stay Alive. If
nothing is done, then he is Dead. At the renal
unit of ICU there lays Babatunde Lukman,
counting his remaining days on earth.
This boy's Kidneys are paralysed. He has been on
dialysis (A mechanised Kidney) twice a week for
the last 3 weeks.

The Student of UniVERSITY OF ILORIN raised about 800,000naira out
of the 3million naira needed for transplant
through several hawking and about for
charity call. But dialysis costs 80,000 per
treatment. Since the last 3 wks, he has spent
480,000. When the remaining 350000 is
exhausted...
You can save him or Help us get this Information
to someone who can help save the life of this
young man.

3 MILLION NAIRA
or He dies in 3 weeks.

SEND YOUR DONATION TO:
BANK: UBA, Unilorin kwara state nigeria
ACCOUNT Name: BABATUNDE LUKMAN APPEAL FUND
ACCOUNT No: 20-61-90-98-90

OR
WITH GTBank, you can donate even an amount 100naira
BANK NAME: GTBank Unilorin, kwara state, nigeria.
ACCOUNT NAME: ADEBISI AISHAT.A.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0122680116.

Sincerely, no amount is too small.
your naira can naira can save his soul, if Allah wish.
God Bless you as you help to facilitate the survival
of a soul in need.
please share on your timeline to further spread
the news....
pls help us send this infomation to all on your list to
save the life of this Muslim brother who has being
in the hospital since last year december for 3 million naira,
despite the fact that a kidney donor is available
please help us post and broadcast
pls this is urgent

Those who establish regular Prayer, and give regular Charity, and have (in their hearts) the assurance of the Hereafter. (31:4)
Believe in Allah and His messenger, and spend (in charity) out of the (substance) whereof He has made you heirs. For, those of you who believe and spend (in charity),- for them is a great Reward. (57:7)

may Allah reward you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Help Save A Fellow by pmc01(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
My personal note: "Indeed! The 'Ummah' is one body, an affliction to any part is an affliction to all". Please, let us all help in legit ways we can and remember him in our prayers. We should remember that it has become an obligation upon us that Allaah will question us about, now that we are aware. Let us help our brother to help ourselves before Allaah. May Allaah ease our Affairs, Aamiin.
I would also like to propose these three suggestions, thus:
• I remember once seeing a ‘help the orphan’ donation box at a Shoprite outlet at the Palms Shopping Mall in Lekki, Lagos and I remember the box was half-filled that day. I’d like those in Ilorin to please help try negotiate with the Shoprite outlet in Ilorin, if they could volunteer their facility in helping to raise funds for the cause
• I’d also like to suggest that those in Ilorin should try raise a make concerted efforts to reach the Imam or management committee of the gigantic Ilorin Central Mosque to help use the Jumu’ah avenue in soliciting funds from the congregation. I know this one might be a long process, but try make whoever is in charge realize the urgency of the matter.
• Thirdly, whoever has a link to reach the organizers of the Dr. Zakir Naik tour should please help reach out to them, if they could utilize the expected huge turnout to raise funds for the brother.
I fully realize how tasking these three suggestions may seem, but desperate measures call for permitted desperate moves. Therefore, willing volunteers who can help actualize these plans should please, help do so. May Allaah assist us all, Aamiin. Constructive counter opinions are well appreciated. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Fasting To Begin On Wednesday / Qaradawi Condemns Blasts On Churches / Shocking Video Of Isrealis Celebrating the Bombing of Children in Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.