Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Does The PM Mail Notification On Nairaland Work? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does The PM Mail Notification On Nairaland Work? (1073 Views)

How Does The "Trending" Tab On Nairaland Work Theoretically? / I'm No Longer Receiving Notification On Topics Replies. What'z Up Nairaland? / Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does The PM Mail Notification On Nairaland Work? by Policewoman(f): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
I have almost 50 notifications now on P.Ms, i.e people that want to send me messages. But when i go to my email and click on the link, it brings me back to Nairaland and i keep on looking for the 'accept' button. Please can someone explain to me how it works? Thanks.
Re: How Does The PM Mail Notification On Nairaland Work? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
Over 50? Dem don bring Facebookesque wahala come here too for Una? Konji tinz. grin

on an unrelated matter officer Ngozi, pesin dey toast you for dat naija sef? Your perks go sweet O. Imagine, no police sorting when bros put you for inside car with all the many many checkpoints cheesy
Re: How Does The PM Mail Notification On Nairaland Work? by Paschal007: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
^ Lol answer the qwestion na. grin

@op e be like you get plenty admirers for NL o. Just check mail you used to register on nairaland and connect with them. wink
Re: How Does The PM Mail Notification On Nairaland Work? by bigfrancis21: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: I have almost 50 notifications now on P.Ms, i.e people that want to send me messages. But when i go to my email and click on the link, it brings me back to Nairaland and i keep on looking for the 'accept' button. Please can someone explain to me how it works? Thanks.

No, you don't have to accept the person or do anything of that sort whatsoever. All you have to do is reply to the email from nairaland and you're now connected to the person. What I usually do is to type 'connected' and reply the person. Two of you will now be connected. The essence of the connection is to enable the person have your email with which they'll use to keep in touch with you. Without replying him/her, they won't have your email and can't send you an email, except, of course, the PM ones from nairaland.
Re: How Does The PM Mail Notification On Nairaland Work? by mkoabiola: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
All u av to do is to reply d mail as u as u gt d notification,using ur mail u use during registration.
Bt 50 notification ke?
U b hot cake b dat oooooo.
Re: How Does The PM Mail Notification On Nairaland Work? by yuzedo: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
well I haves 83 but is no big deal u don't see me openin tread cos am shy + humble though am reach! angry

Meanwhileeeeee sweerie wuz yo numba? I neeeeeeeds a new mopol. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Didier Montalvo Bornwith A Tortoise Shell On His Back [PHOTOS] / Happy New Year In Nigeria / How Does It Feel To Be Back To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.