Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,728 members, 7,837,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) (12363 Views)

Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) / Labaran Maku Disgraced At June 12 20th Anniversary / June 12 20TH Anniversary: Drop Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by anelka101(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
i beg wettin shina peters they do for here?
i no like am at all,na the same song he they sing all the time
777 is a number that is all
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by bknight: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
logica: Oh, you prefer Cristal eh?

I only recognized a modest high table. smiley
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
now we know who the real opc is. Fasheun seems to have sold his faction to the retardeen.
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by logica(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Decryptor: Nah wah o! For almost 5 days running all i'm seeing on NL is June 12 this, June 12 that! Abeg
make una allow us rest. Abiola is not half as
important to the history of Nigeria as Odimegwu
Ojukwu, but u certainly don't hear everyone
celebrating Aburi accord every 5th jan. Not even as important as Ken Saro Wiwa. I'm not justifying
Abiola's murder but can we move on pls? This
constant reminder of june 12 is not uniting Nigerians at all. Thanks.
I know this post won't last up to 20mins cos it will be hidden by the moderators.
If you feel aggrieved enough, go and create your own forum. You can also name it biafrapound.com if you wish.

2 Likes

Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Amdoyin(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hop ma eyes ar nt deceivin me o, is dat orji uzor kalu or wat is he cal?
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by preselect(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Opc seems to be the only civilized militia group in Nigeria unlike Massob who are regular cutomer of police brutality, and the dangerous bomb-throwing boko haram !

Well education is good !

Massob is not a militia and boko haram is not your regular militia either. Boko haram is a bleeping terrorist organization. Say it as it is. Unless you are one of them and you are trying to give them a better name

Massob is a separatist movement that want their own country. They don't go about killing people or causing trouble or even intimidating people like your OPC has even known to do.

The reason why police is always after them is that they are afraid that the movement may gain support and start causing real concern for the unity of this failed country called Nigeria.

The militia in the east I remember was called Bakkasi (or something like that).

My advice to the police is, if they keep harassing massob, massob may start getting sympathy from igbos ( majority of whom are not really into the Biafra thing as of now) and with sympathy comes support and the movement may actually start growing.

But I've not heard massob harassing people or killing non igbos. Their harassment is just another symptoms of Nigeria's judicial melancholy which includes:

1.proposed Amnesty for boko haram terrorists
2. Payment of 10,000 to released women and children who helped boko haram with logistics.
3.amnesty for MEND who have (perhaps morally correct) disrupted oil flow and the economy

Then
4 harras massob who have done nothing to anyone
5. Lock up gays and lesbians who hurt nobody
(when they could have simply made gay marriage illegal they went ahead to add 14yrs jail to it )

So I'm not surprised

Aa, I forgot,
5. Alcohol and cigarette which kill millions of people are
legal whereas marijuana which has rarely been associated with any fatality is illegal.

1 Like

Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
/
This could not possibly be OPC.

Where are the machetes and charms?

//

1 Like

Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Decryptor: Nah wah o! For almost 5 days running all i'm seeing on NL is June 12 this, June 12 that! Abeg
make una allow us rest. Abiola is not half as
important to the history of Nigeria as Odimegwu
Ojukwu, but u certainly don't hear everyone
celebrating Aburi accord every 5th jan. Not even as important as Ken Saro Wiwa. I'm not justifying
Abiola's murder but can we move on pls? This
constant reminder of june 12 is not uniting Nigerians at all. Thanks.
I know this post won't last up to 20mins cos it will be hidden by the moderators.

Are you alright at all?
Ojukwu divided Nigerians, Abiola united Nigerians.
Ojukwu ran for president and didn't win a single state even in Igboland, Abiola ran and won the whole of Nigeria.
Ojukwu was in London riding benz when Abiola was selling firewood before going to school.
But Ojukwu squandered his father's money while Abiola made his own money.
Ojukwu ran away in iro and buba, Abiola stayed and stood by his mandate and was arrested.
While Ojukwu was on the flight to Abidjan, he told Effiong to keep up the fight, knowing fully well that's suicide. Abiola told ppl to keep calm during his arrest in order to avoid bloodshed.
Now, who's more important?

11 Likes

Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by SPSpecial(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
[/quote][quote author=lagcity]

Are you alright at all?
Ojukwu ran for president and didn't win a single state even in Igboland, Abiola ran and won the whole of Nigeria.
Ojukwu was in London riding benz when Abiola was selling firewood before going to school.
Ojukwu ran away in iro and buba, Abiola stayed and stood by his mandate and was arrested.
While Ojukwu was on the flight to Abidjan, he told Effiong to keep up the fight, knowing fully well that's suicide. Abiola told ppl to keep calm during his arrest in order to avoid bloodshed.
THANK U FOR LETTING THEM KNOW OOO. HOW CAN HE/SHE COMPARE OJUKWU TO ABIOLA.
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Opc seems to be the only civilized militia group in Nigeria unlike Massob who are regular cutomer of police brutality, and the dangerous bomb-throwing boko haram !

Well education is good !

massob ke? are you talking about the people wey dey protest or dance around with women from street to street with women gandbag?

see as civilized people dey celebrate jejely... if na massob, den go don arrest them all and pack them inside jail ...
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by dayokanu(m): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
lagcity:

Are you alright at all?

Finishing move
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by T8ksy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
lagcity:

Are you alright at all?

Lobatan!!!
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
lagcity:

Are you alright at all?

Best TKO ever....
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
lagcity:

Are you alright at all?
if this were to be mortal kombart, I will say BRUTALITY, FATALITY & FLAWLESS, you just nailed OJ's coffin
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well education is good !

[img]http://aderinola.files./2011/04/structure-2.jpg[/img]

Do you mean education under this kind of roof?..nah it will only give you a leaky oily brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
http://api.ning.com/files/qRwBm-I*fmeBDADyOsmrXqEcM3ghnRsEZYT8HPy77RN8ZxfM8PXsuj7p*iuWDxPEVqQ134rcvJxyFsIF3njfV0iZP3jXfpqJ/OPCMIlitants.jpg?width=400&height=600

The educated and sophisticated OPC. cheesy
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
Educated and sophisticated OPC leader dies while trying to test the efficacy of his bullet-proof charms. laugh they fight royal rumble for my belle grin cheesy

http://www./profiles/blogs/bullet-proof-charm-fails-opc-leader-dies-of-gun-shot-wounds
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
Eko Ile:

massob ke? are you talking about the people wey dey protest or dance around with women from street to street with women gandbag?

see as civilized people dey celebrate jejely... if na massob, den go don arrest them all and pack them inside jail ...

http://www..com/talk/?action=dlattach&topic=86426.0&attach=31693&image

Can you see how educated our OPC is? grin cheesy
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/590017_AP111208032016_jpgfbfa269565c49b483c9ea75c26a2bf17

Our OPC are the most educated group in the WHOLE WORLD. the Igbos are jealousi...massobu are cowards. Our Opc are the sampion. won mo iwe gan cheesy grin cheesy
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
dozzybaba:

http://www..com/talk/?action=dlattach&topic=86426.0&attach=31693&image

Can you see how educated our OPC is? grin cheesy

Ode mixing up education with show of force and strength.

Let me tell you something about that wonderful picture, the powerful men of opc boldly paraded around the streets of lagos to send a message to BH never to touch any part of SW, they did all that and nothing happened to them, but when your sobu sobu massob people dance around and up and down the street with women handbag, they get arrested and locked up like goats...

Your mates dey carry reall weapons, but you lazy and comedic people dey parade with women handbag like transvestites..

Basically saying, levels dey....
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by OneNaira6: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
Eko Ile:

Ode mixing up education with show of force and strength.

Let me tell you something about that wonderful picture, the powerful men of opc boldly paraded around the streets of lagos to send a message to BH never to touch any part of SW, they did all that and nothing happened to them, but when your sobu sobu massob people dance around and up and down the street with women handbag, they get arrested and locked up like goats...

Your mates dey carry reall weapons, but you lazy and comedic people dey parade with women handbag like transvestites..

Basically saying, levels dey....

Did I read this correct or are my eyes decieving me?

Powerful men of OPC?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-KSB6lZfHL0k/UX-itoraKeI/AAAAAAAALh0/to-I16Zl_84/s1600/Ricky-Gervais.gif[/img]

powerful men of OPC. I've never seen this amount of contradiction on one sentence alone. laugh wan tear my belle

3 Likes

Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by REVOLUTNIS: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
gathering of thieves and touts
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by khennyapy: 5:43am On Jun 15, 2013
Where is fredrick fasheun? Watch out for this group in 2015
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by KDULAR: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2013
What I really find un interesting is the fact that June 12 has been turned disappointingly into a tribal thing which is not and it is expedient for all Nigerians irrespective of ethnicity not to allow it. More is the making it an only Abiola thing, it's ridiculous, many Nigerian suffered and died in the struggle of the June 12 and not only Abiola infact scores of people on activcampaign and demonstrations against the injustice done to us ( not Abiola alone) were either maimed , bearing injuries and physical incapacitations or killed . they deserve to be honoured too.
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well education is good !
civilised? criously? i bet all the people on the high table do juju
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by bknight: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2013
IMO, Ojukwu isn't worth the hype undecided

Its jst a case of north has sardauna, west has awolowo, so we must have someone. Nnamdi Azikiwe (of loving memory) deserves better hype.

MASSOB is free to lobby for a biafra nation but their approach is not a proactive, progressive one. There are international bodies to lobby. They can start with diplomatic strategies, some sections of the international community may recognize and acknowledge the country. Declaring a stay at home order? Ridiculous!

OPC? I guess 2billion naira does a whole lotta wonders undecided
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by olawonder(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2013
Black Peni5: I don't see anything about OPC in the report. What is the association of OPC with June 12 1993?

Besides Abiola was betrayed by his own so whats all the fuss about?

Dat same Shina Peter, whose career and life was made possible by Abiola, was among d musician invited to Abuja by Abacha, d dictator who incacerated Abiols! Shina Peters, we never forget o!
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by romeo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
lagcity:

Are you alright at all?

Ojukwu was (and is still) a million times more important than that ITT crimininal called Abiola in Nigeria's history anyday anytime.
Ojukwu was buried like a national HERO
Abiola was buried like a rogue dog he was

1 Like

Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
lagcity:

Are you alright at all?
Ojukwu died a natural and peaceful death as a FREE MAN!
Abiola died like a chicken from poisoned tea as a PRISONER!
Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Did I read this correct or are my eyes decieving me?

Powerful men of OPC?

Ode.

Who is more powerful.

A man carrying a powerful gun out in the open on full display and untouched, people celebrating and having a good time or some rag tag massob people with women hand bag dancing azonto on some dirty street and eventually arrested and locked up like ileya goats. lamo

11 injured, 5 arrested as Police, MASSOB clash in Anambra ...

14 MASSOB members arrested in Ebonyi - Vanguard News

All Militants Are Not Equal: MASSOB Chieftain Arrested in Onitsha

MASSOB Demonstration: 10 Killed, 5 Injured, 4 Arrested - Politics ...

11 people injured, 5 arrested as MASSOB and Police clash in ...

10 killed, 5 injured, 4 arrested in MASSOB demonstration •As ...

MASSOB's sit-at-home order: 5 killed, 10 arrested in Anambra | …

MASSOB alleges killing, arrest of members by soldiers — The ...

Soldiers arrest 14 MASSOB members in Abakaliki - Guardian

http://www.bing.com/search?q=massob+arrested&first=37&FORM=PORE

I really do feel sorry for you people sometimes

lmao
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by bknight: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
Its better to hv read this

Ojukwu died a natural and peaceful death as a FREE MAN!
Abiola died like a chicken from poisoned tea as a PRISONER!
Gerrit?

Than this:

Ojukwu was buried like a national HERO
Abiola was buried like a rogue dog he was

Yes, ojukwu was given a state burial in a colorful event typical of the religion he identified with. Abiola was hurriedly buried, his religion a factor in his burial.
They both died in two totally different times, imagine abiola was to die in a democratic dispensation.
Btw, I've been trying to find out how ojukwu impacted positively on people? Maybe one can begin comparing the philosophies of the two men.
Re: OPC 20th Anniversary Of June 12 (Pictures) by Abmarshalo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
drpanaba:

[img]http://9ralife.com/wp-c

ontent/uploads/2013/06/P1150023.jpg[/img]

Source: http://9ralife.com/photos-opc-marks-20th-anniversary-of-june-12/

ORJI UZO KALUi is an afa anu. What is he doing in the midst of the yorubas?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Abdulrazaq Invites EFCC To Probe Funds Disbursed To LG / Court Vacates Order Sentencing IGP Baba To 3-months Imprisonment / Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.