Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria (68734 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / How Best To Start Haulage Business / How/where To Invest N150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by jechona(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please I need advise on what to do.

I just finished service and have a temporal teaching job at hand that does not give me chance to do any other work.
I have 150k I was able to save during my service year but I dont know what exactly to invest it in.
I need ideas weather to buy a land here where I served or to do something else with it.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by ANAgency(m): 2:05am On Jun 14, 2013
jechona: Please I need advise on what to do.

I just finished service and have a temporal teaching job at hand that does not give me chance to do any other work.
I have 150k I was able to save during my service year but I dont know what exactly to invest it in.
I need ideas weather to buy a land here where I served or to do something else with it.
Thank you.

Mini-importation. #50,000 is ok for a start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by jechona(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
A.N Agency:

Mini-importation. #50,000 is ok for a start.

how will i go about it?
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Shipperslink(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
if u have passion for photographic u can make even more money working only on weekend than what u re being paid in teaching.best of luck.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by faceit: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2013
i wil advice 2 b careful with any forex trading or any company called easy earning investment company or any forex trading at al so u dont regret. they wil collect al ur money, u wont c a dime. it happened 2 a friend of mine.

9 Likes

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by samclet(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
jechona: Please I need advise on what to do.

Thank you.

A NEW REPUTABLE AMERICAN, PRODUCING FOOD SUPPLEMENTS, SKIN CARE PRODUCTS, HOME CARE PRODUCTS, HEALTH HERBAL RANGE OF PRODUCTS (GNLD PLEASE).

URGENTLY NEEDED DISTRIBUTORS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

EITHER FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME
APPLICANT SHOULD BE 18 YEARS AND ABOVE

FREE TRAINING COMES UP EVERY WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY AT
ADAENIYI JONES, IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME… 11:00 AM

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (HR) ON…

OFFICE... 39, OMOWONUOLA SHOPPING PLAZA
IJAYE B/STOP
IJAYE OJOKORO
LAGOS
Tel...08025532526
E-mail…samclet2010@yahoo.com (NOT AN AGENT)

DON’T MISS THIS OPORTUNITY HURRY UP NOW
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by rebecca167(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Guy, if you have where u can distribute or sell boxers, then you hv made it. With 130k,u can produce up to 900 to 950boxers (include packaging it with designers label and even your own label if you want) many of my friends I introduce into the biz, even some friends here in nairaland re doing weller. Some sell 400 to 500 per boxers at there different location y some in abj, bayelsa, ekit and warri sell up to 700 to 800 naira per boxers.
For more info contact me on my bb pin
Call me= 08038708824.( I do sell mine at 5 rate of 270 per boxers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by javipee: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
150k is small to start anything tangible in Naija except its a business where you dont need a shop. undecided undecided

My best option would be short term stocks......but very RISKY

Just My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by PStacks(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
You have 150K and don't know what to do with it...

Send it to me.. I can help you use it..

7 Likes

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by momodub: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
wink
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by gunuvi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
@op, you can become one of our Virgin Coconut Oil resellers today. All you will need to make your first purchase is N34,000 and you can also rebrand in your own name to resell. Many young people are making great income from our products presently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Codedrock(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
You can invest it online by creating a website for a particular service e.g: community,portals,forums etc. Cos thats wat i am gonna do wit it if i am given dat chance.
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by DennisBrown(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
BEST ANSWER...
Whats your potential, which service or products do you think You can do or produce. If You want to be rich in Nigeria, You either have a service to render or a product to sell. Ask dangote, ask lindaikeji etc. I cant tell you precisely what type of business you should venture into as it all depends on your #Location, #Interest #Ability to take risk, #Competitions... Am sure you alone can answer this questions. Best of Luck and pls becareful of the suggestions. Some people dont practise what they preach.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
Save it if you like your self

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by tokaiki: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
D boxers biz is a gud idea. U can also go into football viewing centre n d new season is jst abt 2wks ahead.

7 Likes

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
LIKE A WISEMAN ON THIS FORUM SAID
VISIT BABA IJEBU wink

1 Like

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by plainmirror(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
ℓ know of a money-doubler in town
ℓ heard it works preety well like......Ʊ bring dat #150k and smile with #300k alas
tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by digitite: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Where can one buy Land for 150k? Meanwhile, you can invest in domain option. Come up with a unique domain name for $10, auction it and that could fetch you hundred folds of the amount. You can go into importation of ORIGINAL smartphone accessories, jewelries, and so on , using US registered address like MYUS.com.... if you need detail info, holla, i am all ears and at your disposal.

Best of luck

9 Likes

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
Op dnt rush, money is like dew, it'l jst disappear. Look b4 u leap. Wen u dnt understand d order, standstill (remember ur parade days)

5 Likes

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by PStacks(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
faceit: i wil advice 2 b careful with any forex trading or any company called easy earning investment company or any forex trading at al so u dont regret. they wil collect al ur money, u wont c a dime. it happened 2 a friend of mine.

People fear what they can't understand and hate what they can't conquer..

You fear Forex because u don't understand it, and you hate it because you can't conquer it and many people can't conquer it.

Risk Arises as a result of not understanding or not knowing what you are doing.. Warren Buffet..

Once you "KNOW", there is no risk.. As Knowledge is Power.

Why are you just discouraging the boy against Forex as if Forex Traders or Investment Bankers are not human beings..

Yes! You might have lost in Forex, Yes a lot of people might have lost to forex, but it doesn't stop Forex from being real..

The Problem with Forex is that.. There is a lot of money to be made and everybody loves money.. Nao, everybody loves money but not everybody can trade in the market, so the very few people that can trade are making it real big at the expense of everybody. Of course One Mans loss is another man's gains..

In the Forex market, Emotions of Greed and Fear from Money controls people and its wrong..

Money shouldn't Drive you.. You should drive your Money...
When Money Drives you, it crashes you, unfortunately, Money drives a whole lot'a people..

Dagrin of late Memory (may his soul rest easy) said.. "Money no be my Driver, Money na my Conductor" .. Its supposed to be that you are the Driver and Money is the conductor, but most people put money in the driving seat and they as conductors.. Tell me how the money won't crash them..

You need to know the people and coporations that trades forex. All American Big banks trades Forex.. JP Morghan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Bank Of America (BOA), Wells fargo, Merlny Linch, Even Europeans banks, Barclays, Duestche Banks and what have you..

Go and google on the 2 times chess master of America, he's a Strategist and a Tactician.. He trades forex.. Google on "Joe lewis". Even George Soro's, Benjamin Graham and Warren Buffet themselves are seasoned investors.

Its about Principles, its about Strategy, its about Techniques, its about working policies and programmes you run.

Go to Wall street Newyork.. You'l c investment bankers that Trades Forex and c the kind'a life they live..

Stop discouraging the boy on Forex.. What non-sense. Mtcheeeww.

24 Likes

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Igbo business grin
Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by venty(f): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
you can buy ladies regular foot wears from abroad ranging from 4 to 6 dollars,that is about 700 to 800 nigerian currency,lets assume u buy 100 pieces,that should be about 70 thousand naira,you can ask your friends abroad about ladies foot wears,anything that has to do with ladies.wears,hand bags,will move fast!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by ytdivine(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
If u can get a plot of land in a good location, u will not regret it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria by pendusky(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
nairaland is full of clowns, gone are the days when matured minds discuss n this forum.... i rep 2009 era, can tell you nairaland is full of clowns now adays. anyway i blame it on telecom netwrks for giving out free mb. SMH.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.