Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Does Anyone Know The Software Akin Alabi Uses For Post-production? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Does Anyone Know The Software Akin Alabi Uses For Post-production? (1255 Views)

Alesh Akeem Meets Akin Alabi, Presents Him Birthday Portrait / AE & PP Workflow In Post-production / Who Can Indicate The Software Used For This ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know The Software Akin Alabi Uses For Post-production? by dsweetest(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Pls Does Anyone Know The Software Akin Alabi Uses for Post-Production?

I want to work with him and I want to personally be able to train myself on what he uses in particular first.

Thanks.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Software Akin Alabi Uses For Post-production? by noobsaibot2(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2013
[size=18pt]ADOBE AE CS6, PRE CS6, ETC... THAT'S WHAT AM USING... grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Does Anyone Know The Software Akin Alabi Uses For Post-production? by ugsams(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
dsweetest: Pls Does Anyone Know The Software Akin Alabi Uses for Post-Production?

I want to work with him and I want to personally be able to train myself on what he uses in particular first.

Thanks.
come down to his studio and indicate your interest to work with him and you will be suprise he may accept you or reccomend you to any of his trainings. He is a very nice guy. wink cool

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Art / Graphic Designer And Online Customer Rep Needed Urgently! / Maternal Hospital Interior Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.