Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How Do I Make Sardine Egg? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Make Sardine Egg? (8139 Views)

How To Prepare Sardine Or A Fanciful Doughnut / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Tough Meat. How Do I Make It Soft? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
there was this nice way Naija pple back used to make it back home
remember eating it several times @ my Aunt's place

tried making it but it wasnt as sweet as my aunt's own

any tips you got for me, beautiful pple smiley

feel like eating sardine egg this morning
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
My sister used to make them. she used to add spices to it and then fry it in oil.
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by Afam4eva(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sardine egg? What's that?
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
My sister used to make them. she used to add spices to it and then fry it in oil.

yea exactly, thats what I wanna do

wish i cld get the recipe
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Afam4eva: Sardine egg? What's that?
u fry yr egg wit sardine
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by CrazyMan(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
I don’t really know much about egg sardine, but I would provide you with a recipe on how to make another kind of egg meal.

Burst like a crate or half of egg into a bowl, add magi, salt, fruit tomatoes and pepper, beat with a spoon, then pour into a stainless plate and boil (the way you boil moi-moi)

after a couple of minutes, bring it down and serve...men that’s one of the best kind of egg I've eaten...don't know the name though, but it tastes really yummy.
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
CrazyMan: I don’t really know much about egg sardine, but I would provide you with a recipe on how to make another kind of egg meal.

Burst like a crate or half of egg into a bowl, add magi, salt, fruit tomatoes and pepper, beat with a spoon, then pour into a stainless plate and boil (the way you boil moi-moi)

after a couple of minutes, bring it down and serve...men that’s one of the best kind of egg I've eaten...don't know the name though, but it tastes really yummy.

wow a crate of eggs! high cholestrol! shocked shocked shocked shocked

but sounds delicious!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sardine eggs kwa shocked shocked shocked
Won't you get running stomach
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by greedie1(f): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
CrazyMan: I don’t really know much about egg sardine, but I would provide you with a recipe on how to make another kind of egg meal.

yummy yes....

i don't use a crate o. but dis is how i lyk my egg...i don't really lyk fried egg or hard boiled egg.

Onila, my mum used to make sardine egg but i don't know how she does it. its either she adds d sardine to d egg before frying or while its frying embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by greedie1(f): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
babyosisi: Sardine eggs kwa shocked shocked shocked
Won't you get running stomach
no. its delicious.... too delicious, dats why i don't lyk it. i get tired after a lil while ..
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by ayobase(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Just as one makes stew sauce egg, so is sardine sauce egg made. Put the groundnut oil on fire, add grinded pepper+tomato after some seconds, add the sardine, then add the egg after some minutes....u might decide not to spice it!

onila: there was this nice way Naija pple back used to make it back home

Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
well you call it sardine eggs..its simply called fried eggs in our house noni. My mum fries her egg with sardine or canned tuna fish. Put in sliced onion into an already hot oil, then pour ur sliced tomato and pepper(u can blend or slice it), then pour in the sardine, put in a little pinch of salt and maggi, cos u'll still put salt in the beaten eggs too. Let the sauce fry a little(you can 'pieces' the fish', then pour in the beaten eggs. U can mix it while frying so it comes out fine.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
booqee: well you call it sardine eggs..its simply called fried eggs in our house noni. My mum fries her egg with sardine or canned tuna fish. Put in sliced onion into an already hot oil, then pour ur sliced tomato and pepper(u can blend or slice it), then pour in the sardine, put in a little pinch of salt and maggi, cos u'll still put salt in the beaten eggs too. Let the sauce fry a little(you can 'pieces' the fish', then pour in the beaten eggs. U can mix it while frying so it comes out fine.
never heard of sardine egg or watever.. But it sounds delicious,,,
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by CrazyMan(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
wow a crate of eggs! high cholestrol! shocked shocked shocked shocked
You won't be the only one eating it na...you can share it with your friends.

PAGAN 9JA:
but sounds delicious!
Yes, its really delicious...it looks like cake when its done. All you have to do is to remove it from the stainless plate, and transfer it to a flat plate for better consumption. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by tjskii(f): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^i honestly can't imagine eating that,the thought alone is making me nauseaous lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,can u provide us with a picture,I realy nid to see ow it looks,first time ever hearing of such a recipe

@op,I simply beat my eggs,add in maggi,salt,onions,a little pepper,then d sardines,mix them tgther and fry all at d same time,it comes out splendid

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Smh
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by CrazyMan(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
tjskii: ^^i honestly can't imagine eating that,the thought alone is making me nauseaous lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,
Why na embarassed

tjskii: can u provide us with a picture,I realy nid to see ow it looks,first time ever hearing of such a recipe
Lol...I don't take pictures of dishes I prepare o...I'm a bachelor, my own is to cook and eat. cheesy

But since you requested for pictures, I would remember to take some shots and post here when next I prepare my egg meal. wink
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by breadplanet(f): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2013

hmmm... I'll try dis first thing in d morning. Not with a crate of eggs o!
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by free2ryhme: 12:35am On Jul 06, 2013
onila: there was this nice way Naija pple back used to make it back home

when na pinging full your head how u go remember
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 1:18am On Jul 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

when na pinging full your head how u go remember
whats pinging?
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by free2ryhme: 1:26am On Jul 06, 2013
onila: whats pinging?

make i help your brain as you no sabi cook

blackberry
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 06, 2013
onila:

"A" useless

not "an"

frenchie! tongue

and typical kmr male sexist attitude

thats y i aint marrying yr pple,

wink okay.

oooo please ...we know u feel us . grin grin ;Du will marry even 4 kmer tongue tongue
ooop ur bf made it clear to u . u must learn how to cook. not the watery stuffs u guys call food
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

make i help your brain as you no sabi cook

blackberry
i dont have a blackberry

i grew up with maids n went to a boarding school so i didn't learn
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 06, 2013
does he know that?
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 1:34am On Jul 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

wink okay.

oooo please ...we know u feel us . grin grin ;Du will marry even 4 kmer tongue tongue
ooop ur bf made it clear to u . u must learn how to cook. not the watery stuffs u guys call food

naija food is better than Kmr food

too much plaintain nothing is better garri and soup

if i end up in kmr, I must get a cook, am not cooking all that yr feast lunch and dinner
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 1:35am On Jul 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: does he know that?
a kmr boy once called me useless bcus i cant cook

is he trying to say all the kmr girls in cameroon know how to cook . .bullshit#
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2013
onila: a kmr boy once called me useless bcus i cant cook

is he trying to say all the kmr girls in cameroon know how to cook . .bullshit#
he was right to do so. besides they(kmer women & girls) all know how to cook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Pre-boil Beans Before Cooking / Get 97% Ethanol at Affordable pricing in Nigeria. / Expired Guinness Products Impounded In Anambra By Consumer Protection Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.