Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Do I Make Sardine Egg? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Make Sardine Egg? (8331 Views)

How To Prepare Sardine Or A Fanciful Doughnut / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Tough Meat. How Do I Make It Soft? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 06, 2013
onila: naija food is better than Kmr food

too much plaintain nothing is better garri and soup

if i end up in kmr, I must get a cook, am not cooking all that yr feast lunch and dinner
only in Nigeria that people garri food . garri is what very poor uni students eat to keep their stomach full or when they are waiting for the dinner.

ps: theres is not comparison.for real stop being patriotic
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 1:45am On Jul 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: he was right to do so. besides they(kmer women & girls) all know how to cook.
thats a lie

not all can cook
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 1:45am On Jul 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: only in Nigeria that people garri food . garri is what very poor uni students eat to keep their stomach full or when they are waiting for the dinner.

ps: theres is not comparison.for real stop being patriotic
garri is the sweetest thing ever
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 2:02am On Jul 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: if it can make you feel better about your miserable situation, np.
even the rich female kids can all cook? alth my boo's sister can cook quite well

even in ghana where cooking is important, their elite female kids some cant cook
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by onila(f): 2:35am On Jul 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: because they wanted u to cook. that's all
thats a lie

my bf cant cook, his best friend also sucks

the only thing they how to cook is crepes grin

french men haha
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by breadplanet(f): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2013
breadplanet: hmmm... I'll try dis first thing in d morning. Not with a crate of eggs o!
Made it and it was baaaaaaaaaaaad! So delicious i added a little cinnamon too. Thanks Crazyman.
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
I came accross this thread yesterday , so I just tried crazyman's recipe (12eggs) and men was it ever good? My oyinbo neighbours even eat it sef.
I added canned mushrooms, cherry tomatoes . Omg !

@Topic

Sardine egg.

I just mix sardine with raw eggs with spices ( allspice), no need to add salt again, of course add herbanero peppers ( ata rodo) to avoid nausea undecided cos sardine is kinda greasy. Heat a tablespoon of oil/butter and add the egg mixture, lower heat until the egg stats to bubble, flip it over as a whole flapjack and cook the other side. It looks like frittata /pizza shaped.

Yummy , I mostly eat with yam/ sweet potatoes served with fried stew on the side.

If you want the stewy version.. fry stew as the base and add the egg mixture stirring occasionally to break the eggs . Yum!
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by tjskii(f): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2013
U guys shud add picture na,so that we can see too
Re: How Do I Make Sardine Egg? by CrazyMan(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
breadplanet: Made it and it was baaaaaaaaaaaad! So delicious i added a little cinnamon too. Thanks Crazyman.

Jidegirl12: I came accross this thread yesterday , so I just tried crazyman's recipe (12eggs) and men was it ever good? My oyinbo neighbours even eat it sef.
I added canned mushrooms, cherry tomatoes . Omg !
Good too the recipe was great... wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Eat Snakes? / See The Amount Of Sugar Contained In This Drinks Bullet,coca Cola And... / How To Make Couscous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.