Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Unbelievable! Ugandan Denzel’s Landlady Hikes His Rent After Seeing Him On BBA! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Unbelievable! Ugandan Denzel’s Landlady Hikes His Rent After Seeing Him On BBA! (720 Views)

Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) / Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Ugandan Denzel’s Landlady Hikes His Rent After Seeing Him On BBA! by oshobar(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
This is just ridiculous. Immediate former Uganda's representative to Big Brother - The Chase, Charles Mwiyeretsi better known as Denzel was in for a rude awakening when his landlady told him that rent for his apartment had been increased by UGX200,000
Unbelievable! Ugandan Denzel’s Landlady Hikes His Rent after Seeing Him on Big Brother!"After just two weeks out of my house. I come back and inform her I will be moving back in and she wanted to increase my house rent by a stunning 200K!," revealed the 30 year old radio and TV show host. And when Denzel demanded to know why all of a sudden rent had increased the lady told him in his face, "Oh, I know you have money, I saw you on TV in South Africa."
This is when Denzel woke up and realised that he was not in the Big Brother house anymore where the only thing to do was to relax in the jacuzzi, sleep, drink, dance and massage.
It's not clear whether Denzel's eviction to her meant that the Ugandan housemate had won but at least she is sure it was Denzel she saw on TV who must be loaded by virtue of the way he was playing the game.
His close pals advised him to just apply the 'avatar' or better still do the massage moves that he pulled on Huddah Monroe while still in the Big Brother House.
Following that advise, Denzel just laughed it off. "Haha, thanks guys. Always good to be back home. Fuh real! Once you get used to the dust...you cant live without it! haha"

Source: http://housesoflife..com/2013/06/unbelievable-ugandan-denzels-landlady.html
Re: Unbelievable! Ugandan Denzel’s Landlady Hikes His Rent After Seeing Him On BBA! by question(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
He better wakes up to the pros and con of fame.
Re: Unbelievable! Ugandan Denzel’s Landlady Hikes His Rent After Seeing Him On BBA! by amivel(f): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
He should make the landlady understand that he didn't win the money that's y he's back home lol
Re: Unbelievable! Ugandan Denzel’s Landlady Hikes His Rent After Seeing Him On BBA! by mzansigirl(f): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2013
Now that landlady is a hustler #lmao#

(1) (Reply)

The New TVC, World Class Or Simply Breathtaking / Dhoom 3 To Release By End Of December In South Africa / Breaking:fast And Furious Actor Paul Walker Dies In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.