Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: (3232 Views)

Apkors out smarts Ekaitte with grammar / Lolz....! Akpors Was Among Three Student Instructed To Make A Short Poem. / In Waec Examination, Akpors Was Ask To Complete The Following: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: by never2late: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte with the help of a bible:

Akpors: Do you have a boyfriend?
Ekaitte: Nope. I don't want to have a boyfriend.
Akpors: oh no!!!! Remember Genesis 2v18 The Lord God said, It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.
Ekaitte: But I don't love you.
Akpors: no, u just av to love me, remember 1John 4v8 "Who ever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
Ekaitte: But how can I be sure that you're loyal and honest?
Akpors: Mark 13:31 says "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."
Ekaitte: But I'm busy, I'm still studying.
Akpors: yes dear but Ecclesiastes 3:1 said "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heaven."
Ekaitte: But why me? There are alot of girls out there.
Akpors: Proverbs 31:29"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."
Ekaitte: But what is in me that you like?
Akpors: Song of Solomon 4:7"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you."
Ekaitte: no ooo, I'm not beautiful.
Akpors: Proverbs 31:30"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."
Ekaitte: Why all dis?
Akpors: 2 Corinthians 2:4"For I wrote you outof great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you."
Ekaitte, waoooo, i'm flattered, i think i love u, lets start with u buying me an Iphone 6
Akpors: no dear, remember 1 john 2v15....love not d world, neither d tinz that are in d world
Ekaitte: omg!!! Dat reminds me, u av no job?
Akpors: dont worry, Genesis 22v8 says GOD WILL PROVIDE.
#EKAITTE FAINTED#

1 Like

Re: Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: by misskenny(f): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin grin grin
Must dey all faint
Re: Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: by Adufaye(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nice1 grin

1 Like

Re: Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2013
misskenny: grin grin grin
Must dey all faint
abi oh
Re: Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: by Dannyguy900(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2013
good one,akpors head dey dere
Re: Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: by NekyLove(f): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
Gud job.

1 Like

Re: Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: by khingt2boh: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
argh argh akpor when did you turn to a pastor now...??[/font] embarassed[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: by dejoca(f): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why don't she die?
Re: Akpors Was TOASTING Ekaitte With The Help Of A Bible: by jbblues24(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2019
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot : I'm I Truely A 'LEGEND' . / Video: When Nigerian Men Want To Cum During Sex / Why Re U Pple Doing Dis To Tonto Dike Naaaaa!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.