Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (45157 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by OmniSparrow: 1:36am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: okay...na now I understand...but the HOD na wicked fellow oo....na so AAU lecturers stil be sha...iRep AAU for EKP.
AAU my alma mata. Rugged u.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 1:37am On Jun 15, 2013
Omo_barca: Abu mikey, u seem like a cultist. Why are you insulting hollandis?
Bros Me nor be cultist ooo..[size=32pt]TUFIAKWA[/size]!!! She dey talk anyhow base on say she nor dey base for Naija...she dey use US standard dey compare Nigeria...
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 1:41am On Jun 15, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
[size=16pt]Help! Help!! Help!!![/size]. Leave me alone oooo.....I nor rugged and I nor be cultist and can never be....I knw you are cos of ur moniker,So bros abeg leave me alone embarassed
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by kavey10(m): 1:44am On Jun 15, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:

Fear them! They are on Nairaland too. His moniker says it all.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 1:49am On Jun 15, 2013
kavey10:

Tell him to leave me alone ooo
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by OmniSparrow: 1:49am On Jun 15, 2013
kavey10:

Na craze u wan craze so. Cos me no near u

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by juman(m): 1:52am On Jun 15, 2013
The parents are losing.

SOS to our governments to eradicate cultism.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by OmniSparrow: 1:54am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: Tell him to leave me alone ooo
What exactly am I using you to do before? See dis one o. Or are u sharing money? Ekp that I graduated from since. Guy pack well
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 1:56am On Jun 15, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
What exactly am I using you to do before? See dis one o. Or are u sharing money? Ekp that I graduated from since. Guy pack well
I for say make you Park Well but you nor get car?? You kiss craze WtF is Omini_Sparrow?? The Obvious we know abi??
Repent bros!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by OmniSparrow: 2:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: I for say make you Park Well but you nor get car?? You kiss craze WtF is Omini_Sparrow?? The Obvious we know abi??
Repent bros!!!
Pity ekp now admits such pple. Honestly, I don't have ur time. Youthful exuberance at work. On a thread of someone's death, you have just been looking for unnecessary fight and bashing since. Pretty sure ur cgpa is less than 1. Future Pass student. Ur mates are reading now. U are here. It is well.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 2:06am On Jun 15, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
Pity ekp now admits such pple. Honestly, I don't have ur time. Youthful exuberance at work. On a thread of someone's death, you have just been looking for unnecessary fight and bashing since. Pretty sure ur cgpa is less than 1. Future Pass student. Ur mates are reading now. U are here. It is well.
You need prayers....If you not talking about some Damn fucking impossible to think Sh!t,you talking about Facking a gal wit "bucket size Vag!na www.nairaland.com/1263934/gals-big-pvssy ....Go Get a Life!!! *smh*
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by OmniSparrow: 2:09am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: You need prayers....If you not talking about some Damn fucking impossible to think Sh!t,you talking about Facking a gal wit "bucket size Vag!na www.nairaland.com/1263934/gals-big-pvssy ....Go Get a Life!!! *smh*
Relax. Don't hav ur time. U will on dis same nairaland talk anyhow to anoda ekpoma person. Ur pic and pin are already here. To get u with that won't be too hard again na. U know that town is a small place. To rope u wit ur pin using a gal would be a piece of cake. So relax. Ur time will come. Cos u are not my issue.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 2:17am On Jun 15, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
Relax. Don't hav ur time. U will on dis same nairaland talk anyhow to anoda ekpoma person. Ur pic and pin are already here. To get u with that won't be too hard again na. U know that town is a small place. To rope u wit ur pin using a gal would be a piece of cake. So relax. Ur time will come. Cos u are not my issue.
grin am not the Kinda guy u think I am....so chillax...why the beef sef IsOkay...Nor more beef...We are guys and not ladie...but one advice for you is to create a new account!!.......ur moniker does not sound responsible!!cool
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by OmniSparrow: 2:21am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: grin am not the Kinda guy u think I am....so chillax...why the beef sef IsOkay...Nor more beef...We are guys and not ladie...but one advice for you is to create a new account!!.......ur moniker does not sound responsible!!cool
Adviser nowamagbe
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 2:29am On Jun 15, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
Adviser nowamagbe
Bros na d truth..
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 15, 2013
Although are have graduated last year, i have seen things in both AUCHI & AAU Ekpoma were so many inconsequential, imprudent Guyz wasting lives of fellow students, i think uniben are more harmless compair to the above listed,...
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by rezzy: 4:08am On Jun 15, 2013
Was he trying to make a call before he finally gave up?

What a wasted life!! I feel for your parents.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by mamagee3(f): 4:12am On Jun 15, 2013
May their souls rest in peace
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Omobarca: 4:17am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: Bros Me nor be cultist ooo..[size=32pt]TUFIAKWA[/size]!!! She dey talk anyhow base on say she nor dey base for Naija...she dey use US standard dey compare Nigeria...
grin i feel ur pain but na so e suppose be naa. And which uni be AAU? AMBROSE ALI?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by oesnac(m): 4:24am On Jun 15, 2013
God forgive dem coz, they dnt knw wat they r doin
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by abujalapdog(m): 5:27am On Jun 15, 2013
Katangora: Another cult killing? undecided so sad, youngmen gunned down at there prime. What exactly do this peeps gain in fraternity? I don't pity them, I only pity there parents who have labored in vain...
Shame on this cultists, even in death

Well said!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by hollandis(f): 5:38am On Jun 15, 2013
Richy.:

Are you sure you are a Nigeian. Most of the Government houses in Nigeria has no security camera not to talk of university. even if they have, it will be at the Administration Office area to protect the VC and DVC. The rest can go to hell.
No am not Nigeian.I am Nigeria n
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 15, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by firstolalekan(m): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Nigerian police; They just kill people anyhow, i didnt pity them when about 40 of them were killed in Nasarawa. Good for them. corrupt basstards.[/size]
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by cyril83(m): 5:44am On Jun 15, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Confra matter for edo is always something else. Counting scores with boys' lives. Anyhow I hear na 4-3 now.
These dead mofos must have priced somehow...Abeg na which colour dey 4.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2013
Artistree: Thank God my brothers there can never be involved in cultism, I 4 don dey fear by now. Btw, does cultism by any means make students more intelligent?
Haaaaaa! See dis auntie ooo...'Can never' ao sure ar u? He may even b d don.' OYO LOWA 'u r on ur own o'
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by mgbebuihe: 6:13am On Jun 15, 2013
the first pic is fake....the second one is real.....GOD PLS SPARE SNAZZY'S LIFE.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by lekkie073(m): 6:19am On Jun 15, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
hmmmm.......baobab.....rugged terrain
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by sylve11: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2013
smh sad cool
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Occurstaem(m): 6:24am On Jun 15, 2013
Federal government should please try to take actions on these killings in universities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Blunders To Avoid / Just Finished Marking WAEC. I Cry For Our Future. / Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.