Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy (2041 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bingbagbo(m): 3:46am On Jun 15, 2013
[b]Yo yo yo yo yo

its your boy BG, and i have here wid me mr daniiiiiiiiii, 1 looooooooveeeeeeee

BG: Welcome, Dani1luv

Dani1luv: same to you

BG: its been a long time, where have you been?

Dani1luv: erm...i have to travel to the Uk to seek greener pastures

BG:Really...so what exactly were you doing in Uk?

Daniluv:erm...i dont know how my fans will take this, but, erm....i was working at the mortuary

BG: *getting scared*...wow, mortuary?

Dani1luv: Yeah, i was bathing the corpse there

BG: Which types of corpse were you bathing?, black?, white?, male? female?

Dani1luv: All, abi all corpse na corpse...every corpse i fit bath am

BG: How was it like, you being a male, bathing female corpses?

Dani1luv: hmm, sometimes tempting...

BG: As in, sex.ually tempting?

Dani1luv: Of course....sometimes i errrrrect when i am bathing a fine yellow sisi corpse

BG:So, what do you do then?

Dani1luv:ah ah ah, oga BG, ...if you were in my shoes, what would you do.ok, mek i ask you og BG, if cat sees a mouse, what does the cat do?
BG: Chase am?

Dani1luv: exactly

BG:Are thereby saying that, you screw some of the corpses?

Daniluv: heheheheheheeeeee.......................sometimes!

BG: hmmm,..but looking at you, you have grown so big now, what happened?

Dani1luv: evolution , my brother...i have evolved over the years...

# take a look at oga Dani1luv's latest pic# grin grin grin grin grin

we will be right back, after this commercial grin[/b]

Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by texaco1: 4:29am On Jun 15, 2013
cheesy grin
this os funny
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2013
;DBuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ;DBuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Dani u never change
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Damn! This is wicked!
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2013
INNO18: Damn! This is wicked!
how
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by Vivly(f): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2013
This is damn hilarious
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by texaco1: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2013
seriously speaking,this joke should make the front page
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by dani1luv: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2013
[size=15pt]UR PAPA[/size] undecided undecided
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bingbagbo(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2013
dani1luv: [size=15pt]UR PAPA[/size] undecided undecided

....dani, dont let me expose you further....remember the interview lasted for 6 hours.....you are warned!

1 Like

Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by texaco1: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
wahlahi i love this thread,never knew the joke section is as lively as this.pls lets have a sneak preview of the entire interview
bin gbagbo:

....dani, dont let me expose you further....remember the interview lasted for 6 hours.....you are warned!
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
classic! pls bring on d rest of d interview grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bingbagbo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
otooro: classic! pls bring on d rest of d interview grin grin grin grin grin grin

wonders will never cease,...so this ghost(otooro) still dey exist? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
bin gbagbo:

wonders will never cease,...so this ghost(otooro) still dey exist? shocked shocked shocked

Awwwww! u miss me cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bingbagbo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
otooro:

Awwwww! u miss me cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

who will miss a human being like u? angry
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
bin gbagbo:

who will miss a human being like u? angry

*farts in his mouth*

runs outta thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by nikkyshyne(f): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Roflmao.
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bingbagbo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
otooro:

*farts in his mouth*

runs outta thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

* grabs him by the balls and brutally castrates him...* angry
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bunmioguns(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
I no fit laff oooooo grin
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2013
daniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by Preciousgirl(f): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2013
frontpage jhoor grin grin
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bingbagbo(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2013
Preciousgirl: frontpage jhoor grin grin

tell that useless dani to do that ASAP grin grin grin
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2013
bin gbagbo:

tell that useless dani to do that ASAP grin grin grin
dani,frontpage now.
#angry#
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bingbagbo(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
dani,frontpage now.
#angry#

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
bin gbagbo:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
wetin do ur face
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bingbagbo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
wetin do ur face

TAHITI angry
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
bin gbagbo:

TAHITI angry
sorry oh...GOD GO DELIVER YOU FROM ALL THIS SATANIC BONDAGE... grin
bin gbagbo:

TAHITI angry
sorry oh...GOD GO DELIVER YOU FROM ALL THIS SATANIC BONDAGE...
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bingbagbo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
sorry oh...GOD GO DELIVER YOU FROM ALL THIS SATANIC BONDAGE... ;Dsorry oh...GOD GO DELIVER YOU FROM ALL THIS SATANIC BONDAGE...

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bunmioguns(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2013
bin gbagbo:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

*brings out his nozzle and urinate on him*
Re: Question And Answer With Dani1luz, Mod Of Jokes Section With His Hot Pics..enjoy by bingbagbo(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2013
bunmioguns:

*brings out his nozzle and urinate on him*

* amputates his already short albino nossle with kitchen knife * angry

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Smart Enter And Solve This Riddle. / Kikikiki True Yarn / Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.