Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

What's The Cause Of Grey Hairs On Young People? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Cause Of Grey Hairs On Young People? (582 Views)

The Role Of Young People In HIV Prevention / Grey Hairs, On My Young Head, Whats Is The Cause? / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cause Of Grey Hairs On Young People? by ashmanpolo: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2013
i wouldn't want to subscribe to the fact that it's nature or all adat cos right now i've got grey hairs on my cheek, chin; on my eyelids, moustache, stomach, chest...i've got some on the armpit, head. I noticed like 4 coming out on the forestry habitation of my Okoh i.e amu, i uprooted the weeds and now it's upto like 40. If i remove these 40 now who knows, i could be having weeds insteada the main rain forest.
i laugh inside when elders call me Oga, Bros, Boss etc.
My friend Christian has white hairs inside his nose...heheheheheehihihi. He pinches them out every two days for like 3years now. So he's so used to that, that even in front of an interviewer he was pinching. Lmao.

(1) (Reply)

Bump Sniper / How Brain Training Can Make You Significantly Smarte / New York Legalizes Medical Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.