Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) (22221 Views)

Rasheed Adewale-Akanbi Wearing Suit On Throne - Pic / Ogiame Atuwatse, Olu Of Warri Dies After 28 Years On The Throne (Picture) / Oba Of Lagos Recieves Emir Of Kano HRH S. Lamido Sanusi. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by laughterclub(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2013
playcharles: how does it affect us from watching it live as we did in 1882.
politically sponsored and PDP shud be held responsible
POLITICAL IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NAIJA PPL,LETS LOVE HAUSA,IGBO AND YORUBA TRIBE.WE ARE ALL ONE.
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by Gboliwe: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2013
50th years anniversary? Who is the artist or printer that did this? angry
Long live the Emir,
long live Ado Bayero
congratulations
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by mmmustapha(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2013
Long live d king, long live kano emirate, long live Zazzau emirate, long live Nigeria
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by tahir01(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2013
PDPwayoo: He is the longest serving emir in the emirate. lol.
Why the emirate can not leave us and form their own emirate. e.g United Sharia Emirate or United Desert Emirate.
Ur comment is not needed dude. So much hatred for Northerners.
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by MEILYN(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2013
50years? Wow na wa oo......Him Go Die There Ow
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by Ferdinandu(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2013
Emir which day you go die na. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi don wait tire na.Abi is he going to wait pass Prince Charles?
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by premlove(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2013
Ezedon: is he one of the chief sponsors of BH
yes he is
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by hayzed2: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2013
I wish you more 50years on the throne... Oga shinfu
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by juman(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2013
christ4mi:
After his death, Ado Bayero ascended the throne in October 1963. Ado is one of the longest-serving emirs in the emirate's history.

50 years!!!!!!!!

Poverty of masses are increasing, the country is going back instead on moving forward, suicide bombers, even some women are committing suicide across the country because of their sufferness.

The "leaders" are just counting years upon years in power with no achievement.
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2013
Billyonaire: These people do NOT look anything like us in the South ? Where did they migrate from ? Are you pondering what am pondering ? Their designs and art looks so alien to common sense.

art looks alien to common sense? can you even hear yourself talk? just keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to say kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by onyeego(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2013
Symphony007: Look at all the praises he is getting from every leader accross the country but there is a monarch in delta state that is the second longest reigning monarch in the world, he has ruled for 64 years, that is 5 years longer than queen elizabeth and just months later than the king of thailand. Why is he not he getting such recognition by our the country? Even all you nairalanders, shame on you. Look at the thrend on this great man and not a single comment, shame on the MOD too for not making it frontpage. Hausa comes first i guess!!

https://www.nairaland.com/548191/world-second-longest-ruling-monarch-nigerian
Bro, I don drop my comment.
Oya stop crying ehh grin
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by horlabiyi(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2013
Okay,we don see ado bayero
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2013
50years of mind boggling pleasure.
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2013
VIST AND COMMENT ON www.primesoccer..com FOR A CHANCE TO WIN AUTHENTIC FOOTBALL JERSEYS OF YOUR CHOICE
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by AroOkigbo(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2013
laughterclub: POLITICAL IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NAIJA PPL,LETS LOVE HAUSA,IGBO AND YORUBA TRIBE.WE ARE ALL ONE.
Are you here to play, kid? Get it into your thick skull, and for the last time: we are NOT one!
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by AroOkigbo(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2013
hayzed2: I wish you more 50years on the throne... Oga shinfu
And you think Sanusi Lamido Sanusi will be happy with your "wish"?
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by kolamilan(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2013
playcharles: how does it affect us from watching it live as we did in 1882.
politically sponsored and PDP shud be held responsible
what is this ,you don drink ?
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2013
I hate igbos, stupid sets of ppl. your hatred for us hausas is outta this world, find something doing and live us alone morons
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by einsteino(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2013
babagy82: I hate igbos, stupid sets of ppl. your hatred for us hausas is outta this world, find something doing and live us alone morons

if you were us, would u be able to find any reason to love the hausa tribe? y'all seem to forget we r yet to pay y'all in your own coin and i promise y'all that day may be delayed but it cannot be avoided. ask yourself why is it only the hausas every tribe in nigeria dislike? how come y'all r d blood thirsty and tribalistic ones
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by Jalal(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Long live the Emir, Long live Kano state, long live Nijeriya!
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by bknight: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2013
Royalty inspires.
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by omokayode9258(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Symphony007: Look at all the praises he is getting from every leader accross the country but there is a monarch in delta state that is the second longest reigning monarch in the world, he has ruled for 64 years, that is 5 years longer than queen elizabeth and just months later than the king of thailand. Why is he not he getting such recognition by our the country? Even all you nairalanders, shame on you. Look at the thrend on this great man and not a single comment, shame on the MOD too for not making it frontpage. Hausa comes first i guess!!

https://www.nairaland.com/548191/world-second-longest-ruling-monarch-nigerian
sorry o, seems dt king is ur papa or grandpa 4 u to hv takn it so personal, u 4 beg pres to come to u vilage 4 coverag of ur grandpa so as to gv rum 4 nairalandrs to praisn hm or do u xpct us to be praisn d unknwn human bn. Abeg park wel jo
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by christ4mi(f): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
More

Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by christ4mi(f): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
More and More

Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
einsteino:

if you were us, would u be able to find any reason to love the hausa tribe? y'all seem to forget we r yet to pay y'all in your own coin and i promise y'all that day may be delayed but it cannot be avoided. ask yourself why is it only the hausas every tribe in nigeria dislike? how come y'all r d blood thirsty and tribalistic ones
You are just living on fairy tales your elders told you, what did hausa ppl did to you guys? And mind you, a true hausa man never believed in one Nigeria i tell you. F.:u,ck one Nigeria. You dont like hausas, why is it that you cant live in ur biafra republic, you always want to live in the midst of hausas? Bloo.:dy hypocrites. If you dnt like us, dnt set foot on our soil again.
You are nothing but cowards, if it is hausas dat wanted seccession in the first place, it would have been history by now. We are not cowards like you
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
This is the desire of most of the northern elites; to revel in opulence while the rest of their community die in penury.
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
You have ruled for 50yrs and can't account for one development, your people are dying and yet you celebrate your 50yrs of pain on your own people. Emir or Sultan, whatever you are, you are a big fool and i will say it to your face. Gadaffi was killed by his people, Libya today will suffer the rot of what they had done. He ruled for 42yrs and he was able to offer the people free education to the very end, every citizen in his country were paid, new born kids were given free health care, and were paid monthly, what else do we need? The Emir of Kano, Oba of Benin, Sultan of Sokoto, what have you impacted in your state, then it is the country you want to impact. I weep for our country, i tire for this life wey Nigerians go see rich man dey celebrate and we will join them in it. When the useless government are going into election, they move in convoys and throw money out, now imagine me and you picking 1,000naira on the floor from these so-called idiots, does that solve the problem that you and i have? And when they get on that throne, they don't go out throwing the same cash they did during the election time, and my fellow people will vote, my fellow people will look at them and smile, suffering and smiling they say that is who we are. I think we youths are the fools, i just dey vex, i no go lie, we see all this and yet we let them go with it. Why na... Do you people know why they run the useless NYSC program, i am sure you don't, well, look at it this way, the labor market is filled with chunk of graduates, and the unemployment rate is at the maximum, now if we were to have all the graduates in the labor market, they know we will cause chaos in the country, what was their option, the NYSC program. We have different batches, and then those who get jobs are not even 2% of the total populace during the NYSC program. Wetin our useless Sultan man don do, or the foolish Emir don do, they are our leaders, but it feels like we live our lives all to ourselves. They share oil rigs to themselves, and their friends, did you all hear what they said about the Mai deribe, he will be the richest man dead or alive in the history of Borno, why, cause them share rig give them, make i no lie if i see their kids, i will hurt them, it is the truth, because the pain we go through, they don't know it. They don't.
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by cupid4ig(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
babagy82:
You are just living on fairy tales your elders told you, what did hausa ppl did to you guys? And mind you, a true hausa man never believed in one Nigeria i tell you. F.:u,ck one Nigeria. You dont like hausas, why is it that you cant live in ur biafra republic, you always want to live in the midst of hausas? Bloo.:dy hypocrites. If you dnt like us, dnt set foot on our soil again.
You are nothing but cowards, if it is hausas dat wanted seccession in the first place, it would have been history by now. We are not cowards like you
what is this one talking ? undecided
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by ahmedoo(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
gunuvi: Congrats sir! Pls try live long o so that small midget wey dey steal our money for abuja go wait tire and possibly die sef before you die as e dey wait everyday for u to die so he can ascend the emir throne.
God go be with u, amen.
I guess u are refering to sanusi lamido sanusi? Me used to tink of him as a tall man
Re: Emir Of Kano Celebrates 50yrs On The Throne (Pictures) by elbinmanny(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
He Has supervised 50yrs of religious genocide shockedshockedshocked Respect muan!!!!!!! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otu Nzuzo: A Discussion Of Secret Cults In Igbo Language / Oba Of BĂ©nin's Curse Is Scaring Traffickers Away from the Illicit Trade- Reuters / Palace Raises Alarm Over Plan To Install Hausa Traditional Ruler In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.