Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,082 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

At 66, Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Back For Terminator 5 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / At 66, Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Back For Terminator 5 (671 Views)

Tom Clancy Dies At 66 / Jean Claude Van Damme, Chuck Norris Join Bruce Willis And Arnold Schwarzenegger / Chiewetel Ejiofor, Nonso Anozie, Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje, Arnold Schwarze9geria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At 66, Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Back For Terminator 5 by Ping411: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hollywood actor turned politician Arnold Schwarzenegger has said he will be back for the filming of the movie Terminator 5 in January 2014.

He made this announcement in Australia at the 21st Century Financial Education Summit, where he confirmed that he will be reprising his iconic role as futuristic cyborg the Terminator for the fifth instalment of the science fiction series.

The actor, who will turn 66 in July said during his speech at the event that he is very happy that the studio wants him to be in Terminator 5 and to star as the Terminator.
The former body-building champion, who has been slowly rebuilding his acting career after retiring almost a decade ago to pursue a life in politics, insists he is as viable a screen hard man as ever: “Age doesn’t mean anything to me, because I work out every day. I work out twice a day, as a matter of fact. At night, I work out with weights and in the morning I do cardiovascular training,” Schwarzenegger noted.

While Arnold might be in prime condition to reignite the Terminator series, there is another change in the line-up: writer and director James Cameron, who was behind the first three Terminators, will not be attached to the fifth film.

http://telegraphng.com/2013/06/schwarzenegger-back-for-terminator-5/

(1) (Reply)

This Year's BBA Girls Are All Beautiful, Wish I Was There - Roki / What Is The Name Of The Nollywood Movie? / Share Scenes/dialogues From Movies That You Found Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.