Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone (4323 Views)

How To Block A Particular Number From Calling Your Line. / How Do I Register The You And Me Number On Etisalat / Block A Particular Number Or Numbers From Calling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
Is this possible??,I will like u guys to help me out. I use Torch 9800. Tanks
Re: Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Anyone with an idea plsss sad
Re: Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone by physise(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
ADD D NUMBER TO UR BLACKLIST smiley angry angry angry angry cool shocked shocked sad tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
physise: ADD D NUMBER TO UR BLACKLIST smiley angry angry angry angry cool shocked shocked sad tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Gosh!! How do I dat now?? Where is d blacklist app
Re: Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone by physise(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
shiloh: Gosh!! How do I dat now?? Where is d blacklist app
which fone r u using?
Re: Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
Torch 9800
Re: Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone by ogoplus: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
[i][/i][b][/b]

Overview
The following article explains how create an IT policy on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server in order to block incoming calls from a specific phone number from reaching a BlackBerry smartphone. You can apply this IT policy to a single smartphone or multiple smartphones.

Resolution
To block incoming calls to a BlackBerry smartphone:

1.Create a new IT policy.
2.Edit the Firewall policy group.
3.Select Restrict Incoming Cellular Calls.
4.Enter the number you want to block.
For example:

+1##########r;

Note: An r and a semicolon must occur at the end of the phone number, or the IT policy will allow the phone number listed and block the rest of the phone numbers from calling.

Additional Information
If you are unable to block incoming calls from a phone number using an IT policy, we recommend that you contact the wireless service provider and request that they block incoming calls from the phone number.

SOURCE:http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com[b]
Re: Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone by physise(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
shiloh: Torch 9800

For example:

+1##########r;

Note: An r and a semicolon must occur at the end of the phone number, or the IT policy will allow the phone number listed and block the rest of the phone numbers from calling.

Additional Information
If you are unable to block incoming calls from a phone number using an IT policy, we recommend that you contact the wireless service provider and request that they block incoming calls from the phone number.
wink wink
Re: Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thanks guys... I hope am able to do it..cos dis grammar pass my power. Maybe will look for someone to help me. smiley
Re: Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone by Philcool(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
shiloh: Thanks guys... I hope am able to do it..cos dis grammar pass my power. Maybe will look for someone to help me. smiley
ogoplus: [i][/i][b][/b]

Overview
The following article explains how create an IT policy on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server in order to block incoming calls from a specific phone number from reaching a BlackBerry smartphone. You can apply this IT policy to a single smartphone or multiple smartphones.

Resolution

For example:

+1##########r;

Additional Information

SOURCE:http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com[b]

(1) (Reply)

Next Year's IPhone Might Steal A Feature From This Year's Most Suprising Android / These Phones Are More Expensive Than Your Father's House. No Cap! / How To Prevent UC Browser From Deducting Airtime On Your BB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.