Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Can You Help ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Help ? (1453 Views)

I'll Pay U In Naira While You Help Me Pay This Chinese Firm In Dollars. / Caption: Picture Of Two Beggars; Who Would You Help? / How Would You Help This Kind Of Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help ? by successmen: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Good day Mr Reader. My name is lawal, a private primary school teacher. I have been teaching for the past but earning only N5000 per month because of my SSCE qualification and which cannot even solve my basic problems not to talk more of saving to further my education or undergo skills acquisition which i have always dreamed,am helpless. But fortunately got free scholarship to study statistics in medicine with honor code HRP258 with stanford university online degree program through www.coursera.org which is already on but i found it difficult to make up because i do not have laptop and is not possible to use cafe even if i have the mony to buy airtime. In a nutshell, i need any well meaning Nigerian to help me get a laptop, even old one to be able to continue this program,add value to myself to be able to earn a living. Thank for your anticipated response.
Re: Can You Help ? by automaticcarzz: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
Liar! Stanford University does not offer admission for that major online. N5000 ko N3000 ni.
Re: Can You Help ? by successmen: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
I got it through www.cousera.org
Re: Can You Help ? by successmen: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
automaticcarzz: Liar! Stanford University does not offer admission for that major online. N5000 ko N3000 ni.

I am sorry am not a liar. I this free scholarship through www.coursera.org just as anyone can get either through www.coursera.org or www.edx.org .I hope you will review these platforms and come back to change your comment. THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Who Noticed This About Our President(gej) Last Night? The Fear Of Ebola / When Are We Going To Have A Female Vice President/president In Nigeria / Heroin: US Asks Jonathan To Hand Over Buruji Kashamu For Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.