Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey (2020 Views)

Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO / Big Boy D’banj Is NOW BROKE: Dragged To Court Over Alleged Dud Cheque, Bad Debt / Koko Master: See How D’banj Is Being Treated Like A King At The Us White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey by opecareem(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Like Kunta Kinte just ran into some money, that’s what
I overheardsomeone say as regards D’banj’s recent effort – Blame it on the money ft. Big Sean and Snoop Lion.
Taking commentson  RapRadar.com into perspective, it appears Dapo is
gradually getting some form of recognition from fellow Apes abroad. Rap
Radar, a music blog in the US, posted D’banj’s latest material which had it’s site regulars listen and drop comments..  *sigh* Hate comes with the territory, we know, but it’s not far from the truth if we say D’banj is just urm, Nigerian Music Torres.
Ever since the break up, D’banj a.k.a Eja Nla a.k.a Banga Lee, has been frantically searching forBanga Soupa Banger. Dont know why he wont just buy one from Olamide already.

Without playing the track I already decided the purpose of thesuperfeatures was to get more recognition and of course more plays. The production was okay. Beat was ordinary. Big Sean owned the track. Egbon Snoop lion just had fun as usual,then collected his balance and went to buy weed and knack neat Beeshees. D’banj? I just don’t know. Eja Nla was just floating on the beat....read more here: http://opecareem..com/2013/06/sheifunmis-review-dbanj-is-just-monkey.html

1 Like

Re: Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey by Sanboy25: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
undecided Haterz undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey by gistyinka(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
nice review,but oyato Bangalee is still making sense.....

1 Like

Re: Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey by AbuMikey(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Haters wanna beef,LOST BABIES!
He's been a blessed Nigga since GOD MADE HIM!
Re: Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey by AbuMikey(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
opecareem: Like Kunta Kinte just ran into some money, that’s what
I overheardsomeone say as regards D’banj’s recent effort – Blame it on the money ft. Big Sean and Snoop Lion.
Taking commentson  RapRadar.com into perspective, it appears Dapo is
gradually getting some form of recognition from fellow Apes abroad. Rap
Radar, a music blog in the US, posted D’banj’s latest material which had it’s site regulars listen and drop comments..  *sigh* Hate comes with the territory, we know, but it’s not far from the truth if we say D’banj is just urm, Nigerian Music Torres.
Ever since the break up, D’banj a.k.a Eja Nla a.k.a Banga Lee, has been frantically searching forBanga Soupa Banger. Dont know why he wont just buy one from Olamide already.

Without playing the track I already decided the purpose of thesuperfeatures was to get more recognition and of course more plays. The production was okay. Beat was ordinary. Big Sean owned the track. [size=28pt]Egbon Snoop lion just had fun as usual,then collected his balance and went to buy weed and knack neat Beeshees[/size] D’banj? I just don’t know. Eja Nla was just floating on the beat....read more here: http://opecareem..com/2013/06/sheifunmis-review-dbanj-is-just-monkey.html
Bolded got me rollinggringringrin
Re: Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey by Ichel: 3:35am On Jun 16, 2013
#teamignoringhaters since 1759
Re: Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey by Ranchhoddas: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2013
Why can't they get someone that likes dbanj to do the review...all these attention seeking haters,make una go hang unaself abeg...eja nla on point...eyin bois,e gba oju e

2 Likes

Re: Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey by fr3do(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2013
The american industry is not his niche!
Re: Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey by yomiousyolola: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Abegi make una leave d guy alone mwke hik do the tin wey God send am.......Bad belle wey want attention

(1) (Reply)

We Have Nothing Against Morgan Entertainment Boss - Late Mc Loph's Family / What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Nollywood Damsels And Scandals That Drove Them Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.