Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] (51208 Views)

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Mama Taraba: Nigeria Margaret Thatcher In Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by wirinet(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2013
That is why it is good to leave the confines of our father's house in cities and towns and explore our surroundings. There are hundreds possibly thousands of tribes that is cut of from civilization in Nigeria and some of them are not even remote and inaccessible but relatively close to towns and urban areas. When i was in A levels in sokoto, there was a village not more than 10minutes walk from the school, where the women walk unclad. We sometimes sneak to take a peep at bouncing boobies.

Even in the south there are villages deep inside the forest without any access roads that the people still live in the stone age.

I am surprised people are surprised about this kind of thing in Nigeria and in west africa as a whole.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2013
cold:
I guess your God created Adam & Eve with cloths right? Smh!Christianity & hypocrisy,like Siamese twins
this just shows how ignorant you are in these matters. Adam and eve were originally naked, but when they fell to sin, God clothed them...(MAYBE cuz he saw lust had entered the world)
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Linoversace: 6:29am On Jun 17, 2013
Chibuebem: this just shows how ignorant you are in these matters. Adam and eve were originally naked, but when they fell to sin, God clothed them...(MAYBE cuz he saw lust had entered the world)

They covered themselves when their eyes opened.God didn't do that for them undecided
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by ebukaezeh(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2013
dayokanu: There was also one in Bauchi during my NYSC yrs
thank ur stars sey, BOKO no hammer u.

And as 4 d gals, na who teach dem ow 2 dey shake yarnsh, abi na fowl? Jst asking.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by naijaboiy: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2013
zetdee: I don't see anything wrong here, even in the most "civilised" countries people are returning to the simple life. Let them be!!!
. Bros U̶̲̥̅̊ can as well join dem
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2013
ebamma 3: i wonder what africa could have been like without the white man colonising it, and educating our forefathers

I don't even wanna imagine it. *flips hair*
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]THESE ARE THE KAFIRI TRIBES WHO PREFERRED TO PERSERVE THEIR PAGAN RELIGION AND WAY OF LIFE, THAN GIVE WAY AND BECOME SLAVES TO THE FULANI ONSLAUGHT OF DAN FODIO DURING THE JIHAD![/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SdCu-oS7AxI/AAAAAAAAS68/dElHQz2fU3I/s400/2594_86426288857_549718857_2419238_1238400_n.jpg[/img]

Does anything in these pictures look good to you?
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Gamji007: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2013
Amaaskia:

I don't even wanna imagine it. *flips hair*

How much hair you fix wey you de flip? grin

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2013
Gamji007:

How much hair you fix wey you de flip? grin

LOL I'm currently using my natural hair, its black, full and beautiful. *flips hair and catwalks away, shaking bum* :-)

2 Likes

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by EmmyDe25(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2013
So all the reporter was able to provide for the lengthy article was just a picture to back his/her story the editor needs to be questioned.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by EmmyDe25(m): 8:25am On Jun 17, 2013
Amaaskia:

LOL I'm currently using my natural hair, its black, full and beautiful. *flips hair and catwalks away, shaking bum* :-)
Lauren London.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by successking: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2013
These people are not different from animals in terms of standard of living in this modern world, therefore, Taraba State Government has an urgent responsibility to make these people human.

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by elobenn: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2013
Na waa for this northern people sef
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2013
Ishsoph:

I am a full blooded Igbo son and I make bold to tell you that my would-have-been maternal uncles were forced inside a round-necked clay pot and thrown inside a wild bush just like that. I don't want to go into details of what my late maternal parents went through for appeasement of your gods.

And am also a full blooded Igbo who happens to know that such punishments were reserved for people that commit atrocities.

Go back and find out the atrocities yours committed.

@Op, these people you call cave men are living better than you and I. There is communal living, love, peace and indifference to material things. These people understand they do not need to be enslaved in a walled environment to thrive.

They live amongst wild animals: they dominate such animals. You with your education are scared of common rat, cannot cultivate any plant or rear animals successfully but they can do all that and many other things without formal education.

I am still amazed at christians and their likelihood to look down on other religions. FYI, there is nothing like pagan god: we have worshippers of a God whose mediators ranges from Muhammed, Jesus Christ, Amadioha to Sango and ecetra.

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by jantavanta(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you know scientists made a new discovery. that you are an a$$hole .

what has culture got to do with civilization? The Japs,Indians and Chinese still maintain their culture and religion even though they are the oldest and most advanced civilizations today.

The whiteman has destroyed our way of life, therefore today, it is our birthright to mkae use of his inventions. today one cannot get a decent job without education to fill our stomach. The bush is empty of animals, our way of life is gone. they destroyed our system of government and livelihood. Now its our birthright to make use of their stuff to come up in life.

If today we could survive without education, I would not waste my time studying.

btw we Maguzawa dont live in caves. maybe your tribe lives in caves. we live in HOUSES.

we had one of the greatest kindoms in the past in Hausaland.

We had education and the content & means of knowledge transfer varied from place to place and according to the needs of the particular people. Development is about improving on what has been done for the past 1000 years. That is simply what Japan has done, and we could have done it. The education system now in place is a product of 1800s scholarly investment for the White rulers of Europe, who had recently come into power through inter-marriage, to justify the dispossession of Africans.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by makahlj2: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2013
successking: These people are not different from animals in terms of standard of living in this modern world, therefore, Taraba State Government has an urgent responsibility to make these people human.
You sound exactly as a British colonizer of yesteryear, proud of his superiority over the hapless indigenes and feeling obliged to bring the "light" of Western civilization upon them, forcefully if needed (a.k.a. the so called "White man's burden" ) . Not exactly the words one could be proud of. I sincerely hope you were joking.

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by skyp(m): 11:30am On Jun 17, 2013
style$co:
Seriously shocked shocked shocked shocked

But if they are so cut off from civilisation, how did the second person come accross a slippers?
Did they make it themselves?
just my thought. Can they buy wears frm where they got the slippers?

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by jantavanta(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you know scientists made a new discovery. that you are an a$$hole .

what has culture got to do with civilization? The Japs,Indians and Chinese still maintain their culture and religion even though they are the oldest and most advanced civilizations today.

The whiteman has destroyed our way of life, therefore today, it is our birthright to mkae use of his inventions. today one cannot get a decent job without education to fill our stomach. The bush is empty of animals, our way of life is gone. they destroyed our system of government and livelihood. Now its our birthright to make use of their stuff to come up in life.

If today we could survive without education, I would not waste my time studying.

btw we Maguzawa dont live in caves. maybe your tribe lives in caves. we live in HOUSES.

we had one of the greatest kindoms in the past in Hausaland.

I am with you, but let us understand that We had education and the content & means of knowledge transfer varied from place to place and according to the needs of the particular people. Development is about improving on what has been done for the past 1000 years. That is simply what Japan has done, and we could have done it. The education system now in place is a product of 1800s scholarly investment for the White rulers of Europe, who had recently come into power through inter-marriage, to justify the dispossession of Africans of their natural wealth by placing Black people at the bottom of humanity and denigrating anything authentically African.

Why are nude beaches considered 'civilised' and these villagers seen as 'backward' in our imported white-centric thought?

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by lukulukuboy(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2013
Kiaso: Wait did u text cut out of the whole world?

I can see one on them wearin a bath room slippers, hw did he or she get it?

Sorry dont believe dis yet.

You have got to believe it !

I did my Youth service there and i can authoritatively tell you that they are highly neglected.
You would wonder if they are your fellow countrymen !!!
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2013
Linoversace:

They covered themselves when their eyes opened.God didn't do that for them undecided
God sewed animal skins together and clothed them.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by digidamage: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
deols:

Does anything in these pictures look good to you?

does it have to? cant you mind your business

btw I dont see anything bad there.

both pics are from the circumcision ceremony.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
Why did Creator God make us na.ked when we are born why didnt he put clothes on us

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by Blackgold09(f): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
sheyie2007: How many tribes do we have in this country
ask google
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
Many of the people here agree that being unclothed represents being uncivilised. But these people(female) dress almost nude or encourage their female family and friends to do same.

You all better act civilised and start covering up.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Why did Creator God make us na.ked when we are born why didnt he put clothes on us

because he gave you a frontal lobe
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by EvilBrain1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
Why can't Nigerians learn to respect other people's culture, religion, and personal choices?

So what if these people chose tponlive like this? Are they harming anyone? How is this any worse than the many silly and ridiculous things people do in the name of Christianity and Islam?

So much self loathing among Nigerians. The oyimbos really did a number on us!

1 Like

Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by EvilBrain1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Why can't Nigerians learn to respect other people's culture, religion, and personal choices? Must everybody conform to you narrow-minded views of what is right? What happened to "strength in diversity"?

So what if these people chose to live like this? Are they harming anyone? How is this any worse than the many silly and ridiculous things people do in the name of Christianity and Islam?

So much self loathing among Nigerians. The oyimbos really did a number on us!
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by bigfrancis21: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
50calibre: After seeing pictures like these, I begin to truly believe in evolution. These people look like they are still lower on the evolutionary scale.

Yea, they are infant souls. They are just starting out on earth life newly. There are five divisions of all souls on earth now. The infant souls, the baby souls, the young souls, the mature souls and the old souls.
Read more on the issue and find where you belong here:
http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_age_index.html
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by bigfrancis21: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
50calibre: After seeing pictures like these, I begin to truly believe in evolution. These people look like they are still lower on the evolutionary scale.
Re: Semi-nude People Still Living In Taraba, Nigeria [photos] by deols(f): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

does it have to? cant you mind your business

btw I dont see anything bad there.

both pics are from the circumcision ceremony.

who/what makes it your sole business?

what is bad is that they are dirty and the circumcision, unhygienic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / Obasanjo Wearing Cherubim And Seraphim Church Full Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.