Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Do You See Two Same Sex Adult Friends That Take Their Bath Together? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You See Two Same Sex Adult Friends That Take Their Bath Together? (1002 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders When They Haven't Taken Their Bath / Meet 80-year-old Iranian Man, Amoo Hadji, Has Not Taken Bath For 60 Years. / Iz It Right To Keep Friends That Envy You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Two Same Sex Adult Friends That Take Their Bath Together? by bongolistik(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2014
Is it proper for two adult friends to take their bath together, especially two adult female friends. I see some girls often do that away from the hostel?

Will you do that, or encourage someone you know to do that? What do you make out of such act?
Re: How Do You See Two Same Sex Adult Friends That Take Their Bath Together? by YUSUPH1986(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2014
IT IS NOT GODLY
Re: How Do You See Two Same Sex Adult Friends That Take Their Bath Together? by Princecalm(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Not decent enough,but it is mostly practice in schools like the boarding house and some other uni but it is not bad if they do not have any thing negative in mind.
Re: How Do You See Two Same Sex Adult Friends That Take Their Bath Together? by kennyslim1(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2014
YUSUPH1986:
IT IS NOT GODLY

Shut-up jor...na u make am ungodly? What's wrong with that if I may ask
Re: How Do You See Two Same Sex Adult Friends That Take Their Bath Together? by Doclight(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2014
kennyslim1:

i wonder ooo.

Whats eveb wrong with these people self?
Re: How Do You See Two Same Sex Adult Friends That Take Their Bath Together? by YUSUPH1986(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennyslim1:

Haba! dnt give room for devil to turn u 2 his tools, avoid the story dat touches
Re: How Do You See Two Same Sex Adult Friends That Take Their Bath Together? by kennyslim1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
YUSUPH1986:
Haba! dnt give room for devil to turn u 2 his tools, avoid the story dat touches

Abi na u dey give room to the devil...mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

;D Funny Searches By Nigerians On Youtube NG ;D / PHOTO: Osita Iheme Bought A Dog And Not A Horse / Never Ever Ever Give Up - A Lesson From Donald Trump Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.