Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Beware Of Patronizing Linkserve Nigeria,they Defrauded Me Of N2,500. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Patronizing Linkserve Nigeria,they Defrauded Me Of N2,500. (527 Views)

Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / I Got Defrauded By My Bank / Can A Nigerian Become A Billionaire Without Patronizing Corruption Or Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Patronizing Linkserve Nigeria,they Defrauded Me Of N2,500. by Comsciseye(m): 12:31am On Jun 16, 2013
i want to alert the public to beware patronizing linkserve nigeria .that i paid N2,500 for domain subscription and they didnt issue me the domain.Fine i sent my account number to refund me if they arent competent enough,they refused still,this is over 2 months now.they didnt reply 5 consecutive mails i sent.I had to pay another N2,500 to whogohost nigeria, and in less than 24 hours.my domain was working.I advise you who need services of ISP's to try whogohost,direct on pc,syskay,hyperia etc,but whogohost i recommended.dont allow linkserve defraud you the way i have been defrauded by them.Share this post if you are an activist against advance fee fraud and corruption and have a passion to sanitize Nigeria.
Re: Beware Of Patronizing Linkserve Nigeria,they Defrauded Me Of N2,500. by mankand(m): 5:33am On Jun 16, 2013
Don't you know the road to thei office?
Re: Beware Of Patronizing Linkserve Nigeria,they Defrauded Me Of N2,500. by Comsciseye(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
I have been to their office once.they want to victimise me for complaining of their bad service.fine refund me, they dont want to.what sense does it make going to their office for a N2,500 refund when they have made it clear that they want to defraud me forcefully.that means that i will just waste my transport money going there without getting a refund.
Re: Beware Of Patronizing Linkserve Nigeria,they Defrauded Me Of N2,500. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Comsciseye: I have been to their office once.they want to victimise me for complaining of their bad service.fine refund me, they dont want to.what sense does it make going to their office for a N2,500 refund when they have made it clear that they want to defraud me forcefully.that means that i will just waste my transport money going there without getting a refund.
Do you want a lawyer and EFCC to intervene?
If you do, let me know your location.

(1) (Reply)

Naijacutee, Please Tell Me Why I Was Banned / Do You Need An Electrician? / Seven Things To Do With Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.