Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west (13691 Views)

Prof Osinbajo Surrounded By Beautiful, Sexy Ladies (photo) / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2013
Former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Prof. Tam David-West has said President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was surrounded with professional praise-singers, who massage his ego and get monetary rewards.

This is as he blamed the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for suspending Rivers State Governor and Chairman of Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF), Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi over alleged disobedience to a directive from the party.

David-West, who spoke yesterday during a live radio programme monitored in Port Harcourt, said “Jonathan should do better than he is doing right now. He is surrounded by professional praise-singers, who massage his ego and get money.”

He disclosed that when Jonathan came to office as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he warned him to be very careful in dealing with former President Olusegun Obasanjo, just as he warned former Rivers State Governor, Dr Peter Odili.

The Professor of Virology said, “When Jonathan came on board, I told him to be careful about Obasanjo. Has Obasanjo not fallen out with him? I wrote to him; be on your own, be a President of your own. You don’t have to be at anybody’s mercy. I told Governor Odili the same thing.”

David-West, who also served as the Minister of Mines and Steel during the regime of General Ibrahim Babangida, said the reason given by the National Working Committee (NWC) for suspending Amaechi was an indication that they were ignorant of what democracy is all about.

http://leadership.ng/news/160613/jonathan-surrounded-professional-praise-singers-david-west

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2013
Professional jobbers .....countless of them here on NL too... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by takedat(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
You can't blame him because he wasn't prepared for the job hence the need to surround himself with choir of praise singers, political jobbers and hacks, party journeymen and self-styled ethnic champions whose main preoccupation is feasting on his paranoia, weeping up emotions, manufacturing imaginary enemies and lies/rumors all aimed at getting his attention! They are the least productive in the country but they leech on the system for survival.

32 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
take dat: You can't blame him because he wasn't prepared for the job hence he has surrounded himself with choir of praise singers, political jobbers and hacks, party journeymen and self-styled ethnic champions whose main preoccupation is feasting on his paranoia, weeping up emotions, manufacturing enemies and rumors! They are the least productive in the country but they leech on the system for survival.

Am sure that he enjoy listening to rumors too

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
That mumu of a presido.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by gramci: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: That mumu of a presido.

Congrats, king solomon

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
gramci:

Congrats, king solomon
that's me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Gbawe: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
ilugunboy:

Am sure that he enjoy listening to rumors too

Don't you mean lies and misinformation?
Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by free2ryhme: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
and who is the choir master

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Sincere9gerian...I think someone is calling you.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
I think the presidency should open a record label for these people..... They should just go make a great praise ans worship song for uncle Jona, spice it up with how the enemies are gathering and how the will be wiped out in Gej\pdp name amen..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by mascot87(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
ilugunboy: Professional jobbers .....countless of them here on NL too... cheesy
1074825 dislikes

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Gbawe:

Don't you mean lies and misinformation?

Yes ooooo.....the ones he listens to while drinking his kainkaiin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by wellmax(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
Praise singers
Attack dogs
40-man laptop team
#GEJ has an armoury grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by killuminati(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
What do you expect from an ogogoro master president with a cowboy hat and goofy smile couple with a dumb wife and an slowpoke pikin?!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by kkkp: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by CyberG: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Laff Wan Kill Person for this thread o! We all know the praise singers and where they are most likely to come from in Nigeria! grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
I believe this man. Sincere9gerian on Niraland, Reno Omokri on twitter. The president may have good intentions, but his advicers n assistants don't tell him the truth. Rather they want to defend him, good or bad

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by TeenageMoney(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Sleeping
Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by gramci: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
killuminati: What do you expect from an ogogoro master president with a cowboy hat and goofy smile couple with a dumb wife and an slowpoke pikin?!

Only a low life will go this extent of calling someone's son an slowpoke in the name of politics. It shows the level of your upbringing.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Brimmie(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
[size=30]You Mean InsincereNigerian Is A Singer?? Say God!!??[/size] sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
*sighs*
Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Brimmie(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
gramci:

Only a low life will go this extent of calling someone's son an slowpoke in the name of politics. It shows the level of your upbringing.

Maka, cool down b4 you hit submit! See hw you con gbagaun!!??

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
take dat: You can't blame him because he wasn't prepared for the job hence he has surrounded himself with choir of praise singers, political jobbers and hacks, party journeymen and self-styled ethnic champions whose main preoccupation is feasting on his paranoia, weeping up emotions, manufacturing imaginary enemies and lies/rumors all aimed at getting his attention! They are the least productive in the country but they leech on the system for survival.

It shal b well wt u 2d 10th Generation

GEJ's minders knows dat d guy is a 4th class president who has not d minutest clue as 2 ao to steer d ship of dis country

Dats y dey wil stop @ nothing to kip him within dia clasp n grip by feeding him dosages of sentiments,imaginary enemies n ethno-religious balkanizatn of d country

Cos it baffles me to a state of derision dat d GEJ presidency wil b dancing Kpalongo over paper performance wyl d opposite is wat d populace is saying

If he is a smart man ni(apologies),behind d curtains,I expect him 2 av a distinct amalgam of staunch critics to serve as his 3rd eye who wil look him in d eyes n tel him d truth wc he can always gauge wt wat his hangers-on r saying

Any leader dat fails 2 as much as consider d voice of dispassionate critics is digging its own grave

All dis AGIPS(any govt in power!) wil nt b dia by d time GEJ is shown d way out of d villa by 2015 if he continues lyk dis

My 10 cents!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ada Nri1: I believe this man. Sincere9gerian on Niraland, Reno Omokri on twitter. The president may have good intentions, but his advicers n assistants don't tell him the truth. Rather they want to defend him, good or bad

9ice. Good intentions.

Let him put his Trust in God and no man. Them hypocrites and Parasites will be taken care of by the Most High.
Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by lohvang4: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
All world leaders are surrounded by praise-singers, even local govt chairmen, pastors, Obas, etc. It takes wisdom to sieve to know the sincere ones. How do people accuse JEG of being a drunkard when they've not seen him in such mood before? All our politicians drinks heavily. I remember the face of IBB on the day he announced the annulment of June 12 elections, the guy don "shak". But i still prefer someone that drinks "kain kain" or whiskey to some emperor that snuff cocaine. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
Tam david is one of d few reasons i'm proud 2 be a nigerian! But will jonadoom listen?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by Adex097: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
G.E.Jonathan met with the Queen
of England. He asked her, "Your
Majesty, how do you run such an
efficient government?
Are there... any tips you can give
to me? I want to help Nigeria.
"Well,"the Queen replied, "the
most important thing
is to surround yourself with
intelligent people.
Jonathan frowned, and then asked, "But
how do I know the people
around me are really
intelligent?"
The Queen took a sip off her cup
of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to
answer an intelligent riddle."
The Queen pushed a button on
her intercom. "Please ... send
David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and said,
"Yes,Your Majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said,
"Answer me this please. David,
your mother and
father have a child. It is not your
brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
Without pausing for a
moment, David Cameron
answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask N. Sambo, his
vice presidential
choice the same question.
"Sambo, answer this for me. Your
mother and your father
have a child. It's not your brother
and it's not your sister. Who is it?" "I'm
not sure, said
Sambo. "Let me get back to you
on that one..." He
went to his advisors and asked
every one, but none could give him an answer.
Finally, one night, he ran into
Ngozi iweala..
Sambo asked, “Ngozi, can you
answer this for me?
Your mother and father have a child and it's not
your brother or
your sister. Who is it?"
Ngozi Iweala answered sharply, "That's
easy, it's me"
Sambo smiled, and said,
"Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with
Jonathan. "Sir, I did
some research and
I have the answer to that riddle.
It's
Ngozi iweala.
Jonathan got up angrily,frowning he said to
Sambo. No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I
don't have intelligent people
around me. !You Dummy! The
answer is David Cameron!!!!l...........

51 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by highlandre(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Whenever I read what this man says or writes, I change my opinion about the Niger Deltans: there are many South-South people like this man who still think with their head, not driven by greed, sentiments or ethnic colouration.

For those who may not know, Prof. Tam David-West, a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, still lives in a 3 Bedroom apartment inside University of Ibadan. He enjoys driving his 505 Peugeot for official and pleasure purposes. In short, he's an upright man in today's Nigeria!

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by kreamidiva(f): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wen my dear GEJ was running for presidency,he said "if i don't run now,some people will be angry". So our GEJ is Der for some people and it's those same people that are misleading him.anyone who listens to rumours and gossip does not make a good leader.it's a big pity dat at his age,he is clueless and doesn't know a bad piece of advice wen he hears one.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west by kumbalo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ada Nri1: I believe this man. Sincere9gerian on Niraland, Reno Omokri on twitter. The president may have good intentions, but his advicers n assistants don't tell him the truth. Rather they want to defend him, good or bad
they are on every forum and online newspaper pages. Esp. That Insincere9ja. Guy- he's everywhere, punch, FB, Thisaday, Etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyers Demand That Governor Suntai Steps-down / Oyo South APC Senatorial Meeting -abiola Ajimobi Visits Alaafin Of Oyo (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Congratulates China On 69th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.