Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Help, Before Purchasing A Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help, Before Purchasing A Domain (487 Views)

8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name / Please Help Before Voguepay Put Me Out Of Business / Help! Before I Enter Another Waterloo, Is Syskay.com A Good Host? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Before Purchasing A Domain by olatosina(m): 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Greetings to everybody, I was playing with a wapka site some months ago, just trying to remember those html and css codes but I now think I can make use of that site to help students and simultaneously earn some biscuit money out of it. The site works for both secondary and university students with various study centres and faculties. I now realised asking you guys for help and useful advice to complete and purchase a domain. View it here www.edroom.tk
Your comment will be appreciated.
Re: Help, Before Purchasing A Domain by mic488: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2013
As u said, you are still building it, u tried, have seen it especially the room u created for jamb and postume, law, medicine and other areas of acedemics. What I will say is that u cannot do it alone , u need people as moderator of those centres. And I will tell u not to get a domain now but complete the site first .
Re: Help, Before Purchasing A Domain by olatosina(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
mic488: As u said, you are still building it, u tried, have seen it especially the room u created for jamb and postume, law, medicine and other areas of acedemics. What I will say is that u cannot do it alone , u need people as moderator of those centres. And I will tell u not to get a domain now but complete the site first .
yea, thanks, i will try

(1) (Reply)

List Of 17 Very Useful Forums For Webmasters / Browsing Free On Pc With Etisalat. / .edu.ng Domain Extension Selling For N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.