Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Miltary Pensioners Will Protect From Today Monday Till Wensesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miltary Pensioners Will Protect From Today Monday Till Wensesday (535 Views)

Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miltary Pensioners Will Protect From Today Monday Till Wensesday by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2013
miltary pensioners that served Nigeria have not been paid thier 53% arears after 3years......alot has died waiting for this money....the trick the federal govt uses is that after some years they ask them to come for verification and when they dont pay...they wait to abit asking for another verification to know those that have died so they can wipe thier names off....and the circle goes on and on............but the same federal govt pays money to militancy and where even planing to pay BOKO HARAm angry angry angry angry angry

source retired military pensioners
Re: Miltary Pensioners Will Protect From Today Monday Till Wensesday by kendraloops: 5:38am On Jun 17, 2013
*Protect* abi *Protest*. Mind ur grammar. Wensesday? Wat planet r u from? Cudnt even read d story,headache don dey worry me. Poor write-up
Re: Miltary Pensioners Will Protect From Today Monday Till Wensesday by Adufaye(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2013
kendraloops: *Protect* abi *Protest*. Mind ur grammar. Wensesday? Wat planet r u from? Cudnt even read d story,headache don dey worry me. Poor write-up
u lack respect! Dem force u 2 open d thread let alone read it?huh I guess d OP is far older dan u
Re: Miltary Pensioners Will Protect From Today Monday Till Wensesday by Adufaye(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2013
vire: miltary pensioners that served Nigeria have not been paid thier 53% arears after 3years......alot has died waiting for this money....the trick the federal govt uses is that after some years they ask them to come for verification and when they dont pay...they wait to abit asking for another verification to know those that have died so they can wipe thier names off....and the circle goes on and on............but the same federal govt pays money to militancy and where even planing to pay BOKO HARAm angry angry angry angry angry

source retired military pensioners
sorry sire things we b just fine,just put it in prayers! The govt shared toyota hilux dis year to 2012/13 retired personnel,guess dats 1 of dere trick

(1) (Reply)

Free Mandela From Condemnation And Bigotry / Nigeria Of My Dream; My Malaria Induced Dream!!! / Moments Of Drama Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.