Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Only Buhari Qualifies To Be Presidential Candidate Of APC – Aliyu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Buhari Qualifies To Be Presidential Candidate Of APC – Aliyu (889 Views)

Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP / I Will Rather Resign From Politics Than Defect To APC – Aliyu / I’ll Resign From Politics Than Join APC – Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Buhari Qualifies To Be Presidential Candidate Of APC – Aliyu by miklos23: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2013
By Baba Negedu, Kaduna

Former Minority Leader, House of Representatives, and a chieftain of the opposition party, Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Faruk Adamu Aliyu, has said that only former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), is pious enough to lead the yet to be registered All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2015 presidential election.

The former Jigawa State gubernatorial candidate said not even former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu, or former Kano governor, Ibrahim Shekarau, can stand Buhari, saying he is the only one that can put a stop to corruption in Nigeria. Speaking as the “Guest of the Week” on Liberty Radio in Kaduna, Aliyu said, “The alliance or merger is because of the Presidency. ACN do not need CPC or ANPP to win gubernatorial election in the South West of the country.

Then who among the conglomerate of the APC whether Tinubu, Buhari or Shekarau... To read more click here : http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2013/06/17/only-buhari-qualifies-to-be-presidential-candidate-of-apc-aliyu/
Re: Only Buhari Qualifies To Be Presidential Candidate Of APC – Aliyu by teskyg: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2013
Who is Faruk Aliyu?A Boko Haram commander I guess.
Re: Only Buhari Qualifies To Be Presidential Candidate Of APC – Aliyu by Shakara123(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2013
Has anyone seen the trailer of the movie "2015"? That's by far the best movie to ever come out of Nollywood.

Unfortunately, the movie will only hit the cenemas somewhere around July of 2015...for security reasons anyway.
Re: Only Buhari Qualifies To Be Presidential Candidate Of APC – Aliyu by stebell(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Really? Only Buhari? =)) =)) laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsutor_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚ekpong ˚Mi°ºoh≈-=))
Re: Only Buhari Qualifies To Be Presidential Candidate Of APC – Aliyu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
stebell: Really? Only Buhari? =)) =)) laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsutor_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚ekpong ˚Mi°ºoh≈-=))

You should not laugh at this grave matter ooo!

This thing means "sai Buhari" and we all know what happened when that thing was chanted in 2011!
Re: Only Buhari Qualifies To Be Presidential Candidate Of APC – Aliyu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
I know Buhari is gonna shake Ground in 2015 ....................

But can we just have someone without Military background and who has never ruled Nigeria during when I tagged the ''Doomdays'' ....... 70/80s !!!
Re: Only Buhari Qualifies To Be Presidential Candidate Of APC – Aliyu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
I just dey laugh.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Judge Sends Lagos Speaker, Ikuforiji, To Prison / What Will Be The Future Of Nigeria In The Next 5years Nairalanders? / 19 States, SMEDAN Sign agreement On Job Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.