Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tonto Dikeh Tweets Love For Her Bleaching Creme-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Tweets Love For Her Bleaching Creme-photos (3638 Views)

Jhene Aiko Tweets Love Response To Nigerian Husband In Yoruba Language / Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Tweets Love For Her Bleaching Creme-photos by chachacorner: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/for-real-tonto-dikeh-is-addicted-to-her-bleaching-cream/

Like seriously?!
Even if you love to bleach Tonto, there's something as decorum naaa.... Well here's what Tonto tweeted about the 'mosquito bite' spots on her face which she said she got from her London trip:
This is tonto with the spots and after applying the cream

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tweets Love For Her Bleaching Creme-photos by leebrendy(f): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Why does Tonto tell us everything?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tweets Love For Her Bleaching Creme-photos by martyns303(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
This chick just like publicity, "there's no such thing a negative or positive publicity, all publicity serve its purpose, to publicise" see she bolds the "BLEACHING CREAM"?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tweets Love For Her Bleaching Creme-photos by gluv01(f): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
so? should i bleach myself now? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tweets Love For Her Bleaching Creme-photos by Airforce1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
This girl is making a f000l 0f herself everyday... L0l
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tweets Love For Her Bleaching Creme-photos by lulukay(f): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hehehe kolo!! I dey feel u joor cheesy bleach d life away e nor affect them tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tweets Love For Her Bleaching Creme-photos by nikkyshyne(f): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lol. Clown.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tweets Love For Her Bleaching Creme-photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
Who brags about bleaching, is she ok?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

# Luxury Life, Wizkid Get World Most Expensive Champagne / I Present To You The Photo Of Wizkid's Lovely Sister / Oscar Presenter's Dress Goes Viral For Looking Like A V@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.