Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

She Lost Her Husband & Her 5 Children In A Day And She Can't Give Birth Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Lost Her Husband & Her 5 Children In A Day And She Can't Give Birth Again (8668 Views)

Did Mary Give Birth To Other Children Aside Jesus Christ? / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) / The Virtuous Woman Who Makes Her Husband Her Best Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Lost Her Husband & Her 5 Children In A Day And She Can't Give Birth Again by highyo: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
A woman got married and wait upon the lord for the fruit of womb for many years. after then she met a man of God who broke that curse, and after then, she got pregnant and on the day of her delivery, she could not give birth, and she almost lost her life, but by prayer, she gave birth to a twins. two years again she gave birth to another bouncing baby boy and two years again, God add another girl to her children but later, she became a mother of 5 children. her husband was working with gulf, now Chevron, and He is a senior manager

they are living happily. and they never lack any thing. The woman too was working with a bank in Risk Management unit, but one day, her husband ask her to resign from work so she could take proper good care of the children. she did exactly what her husband said, but one day they decided to travel to their village to visit the her parent,

on their way back, they all had an accident and only the woman survive the accident, but in the process of saving her life, she lost her womb. when the the mother of her husband heard of the incident, she developed stroke and she also died

Now she cant give birth again due the the womb she lost, she also lost her husband and she lost all her children. The husband family came and chase her out of the house and accusing her of killing her husband and her children.

She has no where to go, so she travel back to her village, but she was too ashamed of staying there, and due to the inconvenience, she has to go and rent a cheap accommodation outside. Face me I face you. the little money she has in her account, she started doing business with it and the business keep growing little by little.
but one day, some of her goods were seized by custom, that she lost everything.
Now, she is now a pepper seller in the market. yet she's happy, after all she's better than a beggar

One day, her Mother, called her to come to the village, then she went there and found a woman lying on a sick bed, she was begging that lady to forgive her, that she was the cause of all that befall her,
Why did you do that woman, she said, because you offended me when you and your husband came home,
I ask you to take my only daughter to Lagos with you, so that you can teach her too to make money, but instead, you said, Lagos is not that easy mama, How is it not easy? and yet you are driving big car and you are telling me Lagos is not easy. moreover when you were leaving you only gave me N2,000 after you have spent a lot of money on your mother, that was why I decided to destroy your Joy. three years ago, when I saw you, you still look good to me, that was why I renew the charm which cause your goods that were seize.

last year when I saw your mother giving you some food stuff, that was when I relaxed.

Let's Stop here
She was Working with a bank but not anymore
She was married to a very wealthy Man
She lost Her home
He lost Her Children
She lost Her property
Now she is a pepper seller

will you forgive the witch?
Re: She Lost Her Husband & Her 5 Children In A Day And She Can't Give Birth Again by highyo: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Let's listen to your opinion

2 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Husband & Her 5 Children In A Day And She Can't Give Birth Again by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
When one say this people think you are mad...but they reuse to see tat no matter the hurt it can be let go..
This person left you alone...she did not kill you but destroyed all and you think thatz d end of the world...Never
you let go ....
Oga mi sir..thankx for this

(1) (Reply)

Why do you go to church? / Video: Muslim Girl Twerking In Public While Wearing Her Hijab. / Why Did Jesus Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.