Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,808 members, 7,959,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... (11695 Views)

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / engineering students forum / Library And Information Science Students' FORUM. We address your case here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Calculusfx: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Richiez: No bro I never intended doing that...lol
Well to get more acquainted with you proposed field (mech engr) make more researches online. U'd also be getting little help here from time to time
...pls my gurus,explain zeno's paradox...i don't know it before ooo
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by MrCalculus(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2013
Calculusf(x):
...still an aspirant bro going for mechanical engineering...pls help me oooo,i'm reticent to what engineering course is......
My general calculusf(x) mech department is in trouble o...wat branch of engr are u@Prof Richiez
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Richiez(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr Calculus: My general calculusf(x) mech department is in trouble o...wat branch of engr are u@Prof Richiez

Seems like we have many calculus gurus here oh...well mr. Calculus I rep chem engr, buh for the purpose of this thread I have to be neutral
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Feraz(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pls, I'd like to ask, what is the function of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) cos I honestly don't see 'em doing anything meaningful. We probably should create a separate thread for this or what do y'all think?
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Richiez(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
Let me start by comparing NSE and COREN. While COREN is a statutory organ of the federal Government formed by decree to regulate engineering practice in Nigeria, NSE on the other hand is an association formed by the engineers themselves to improve the welfare of engineers in the country...for example if there is a harsh policy imposed on Nigerian engineers by the Government it is the duty of the NSE to protect its members from such a policy. The NSE also is an avenue for members(Engineers) to meet with themselves and update themselves on the latest trends in engineering practice

1 Like

Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Feraz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
^^^Thanks. But have you ever heard of them standing for the rights of Engineering students across the nation? Organizing things that the students can afford? Creating an avenue for students to expose their talents and get investors for such students?
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by MrCalculus(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Richiez:

Seems like we have many calculus gurus here oh...well mr. Calculus I rep chem engr, buh for the purpose of this thread I have to be neutral
Dats 2ru boss....i guess no 1 hear is talking about petroleum/petrochemical engr...hmmm..is it dat its nt famous in d engr society or its nt wat studying
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by MrCalculus(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Richiez:

Dats 2ru boss..Neutral...i guess no 1 hear is talking about petroleum/petrochemical engr...hmmm..is it dat its nt famous in d engr society or its nt wat studyingneed ur replies o
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Richiez(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
Feraz: ^^^Thanks. But have you ever heard of them standing for the rights of Engineering students across the nation? Organizing things that the students can afford? Creating an avenue for students to expose their talents and get investors for such students?

Nope I think when it comes to engineering students' issues, they are a totally irresponsible group.
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by AndrewFlexx9(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mr Calculus: Dats 2ru boss..Neutral...i guess no 1 hear is talking about petroleum/petrochemical engr...hmmm..is it dat its nt famous in d engr society or its nt wat studyingneed ur replies o
Not being Famous is not d Case..The Reason is Petroleum Engineering is Kinda Narrow if u know what i Mean..It is only limited 2 d Oil Sector Unlike Broad courses lyk Chemical,Civil & Mechanical where u can work both in the Oil sector,Construction nd oda Engineering Firms..It's a good course by d way.
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by AndrewFlexx9(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
[quote author=Richiez]Let me start by comparing NSE and COREN. While COREN is a statutory organ of the federal Government formed by decree to regulate engineering practice in Nigeria, NSE on the other hand is an association formed by the engineers themselves to improve the welfare of engineers in the country...for example if there is a harsh policy imposed on Nigerian engineers by the Government it is the duty of the NSE to protect its members from such a policy. The NSE also is an avenue for members(Engin Well Said!!
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by AndrewFlexx9(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
[quote author=Richiez]Let me start by comparing NSE and COREN. While COREN is a statutory organ of the federal Government formed by decree to regulate engineering practice in Nigeria, NSE on the other hand is an association formed by the engineers themselves to improve the welfare of engineers in the country...for example if there is a harsh policy imposed on Nigerian engineers by the Government it is the duty of the NSE to protect its members from such a policy. The NSE also is an avenue for members(Engin Well Said!!
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by MrCalculus(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
AndrewFlexx9: Not being Famous is not d Case..The Reason is Petroleum Engineering is Kinda Narrow if u know what i Mean..It is only limited 2 d Oil Sector Unlike Broad courses lyk Chemical,Civil & Mechanical where u can work both in the Oil sector,Construction nd oda Engineering Firms..It's a good course by d way.
wow...Tnx boss...cauz dats wat am aspiring 4 and am very confuse right nw...infact am in a dilema...need ur advice boss
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by MrCalculus(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Feraz(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
AndrewFlexx9: Not being Famous is not d Case..The Reason is Petroleum Engineering is Kinda Narrow if u know what i Mean..It is only limited 2 d Oil Sector Unlike Broad courses lyk Chemical,Civil & Mechanical where u can work both in the Oil sector,Construction nd oda Engineering Firms..It's a good course by d way.
Well said
Richiez:

Nope I think when it comes to engineering students' issues, they are a totally irresponsible group.
Exactly. . .
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by osram(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2013
wat of electrical/electronics engr?
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Richiez(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
osram: wat of electrical/electronics engr?
Electrical/electonics engineering is also a very good course...lots of job opportunities
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by AndrewFlexx9(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
osram: wat of electrical/electronics engr?
Also a Versatile Course...
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by AndrewFlexx9(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mr Calculus: wow...Tnx boss...cauz dats wat am aspiring 4 and am very confuse right nw...infact am in a dilema...need ur advice boss
Don't be in a dilemna.If U hv it in ur Mind 2 Study it,go for it,after all it's ur Choice.I cant persuade U 2 choose anoda Course..But it will be Good enough 2 Back it up with Master Degree in Chemical Engineering 2 make way 4 Oppurtunities..
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by rashywire: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
i'm an aspirant, n going 4 elect, pls i need ur advice ooo. @ d 2 calculus, na everywhere guys dey ooo
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by MrCalculus(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
AndrewFlexx9: Don't be in a dilemna.If U hv it in ur Mind 2 Study it,go for it,after all it's ur Choice.I cant persuade U 2 choose anoda Course..But it will be Good enough 2 Back it up with Master Degree in Chemical Engineering 2 make way 4 Oppurtunities..
Tnx boss am greatful
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Feraz(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2013
rashywire: i'm an aspirant, n going 4 elect, pls i need ur advice ooo. @ d 2 calculus, na everywhere guys dey ooo
Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a wonderful field of Engineering. Just study and try to see what you can achieve (not only book but other things) before you graduate.
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by rashywire: 1:14am On Jul 05, 2013
[quote
author=Feraz]Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a wonderful
field of Engineering. Just study and try to see what you can achieve
(not only book but other things) before you graduate.[/quote]
10qs general, I'm very grateful
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Richiez(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hello young engineers!

Chemical engineers here is a very resourceful website for you. www.cheresources.com
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2013
Xup fellow Engineers.I represent Civil Engineering.
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Luckygurl(f): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2013
OMG!! Not even a single female in d house. #Team# ECE though still a fresher.
Advice on how to excel in this branch of science greatly needed.Cheers 2 U all.
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Richiez(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lucky gurl: OMG!! Not even a single female in d house. #Team# ECE though still a fresher.
Advice on how to excel in this branch of science greatly needed.Cheers 2 U all.

Welcome lucky gurl, I'm sure some electrical and computer engineers would help you out...I salute your courage
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by walex2bad(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yung Engineerz! I c u all... Pls iz dere any difference between Electrical Engineering nd Electrical/Electronics Engineering....
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Uricas(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Whao!I've been looking for something like this...I rep Chemical engineering.
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Richiez(m): 12:43am On Jul 21, 2013
walex2bad: Yung Engineerz! I c u all... Pls iz dere any difference between Electrical Engineering nd Electrical/Electronics Engineering....
Clearly, the inclusion of electronics separates the two
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by Richiez(m): 12:44am On Jul 21, 2013
Uricas: Whao!I've been looking for something like this...I rep Chemical engineering.

Welcome uricas! So wot branch of chemical engineering do you wana specialize in?
Re: Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... by walex2bad(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2013
K..tanx
Richiez:
Clearly, the inclusion of electronics separates the two
Bt which has more job opportunity in naija....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SUBEB Suspends Teacher For Defiling 14 Pupils In Niger Primary School / LAUTECH: We 'll Not Let Go Our Joint Property - Osun Assembly / Futo Senate Releases Official Statement.. Sch To Resume On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.