Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Got A Job Through Nairaland. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Job Through Nairaland. (16164 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by cyril83(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: And so? Nairaland has advantages and disadvantages, So many homes had broken, so many pple had lost their job due to wrong advice from Nlanders.
Lmao! This dude is crazy.
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
chairman congrats! Oya where champagne money?? You have to pay your dues. cheesy
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Biim: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: And so? Nairaland has advantages and disadvantages, So many homes had broken, so many pple had lost their job due to wrong advice from Nlanders.
Shut up there, the least you can do is to be happy for the op

Op congrats.
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by vizboy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
congrats
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by EXICON(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
oluwasola01: CONGRATS grin cheesy Good things are happening on Nairaland
I'm telling u my bro!
these are posts dat gladden and sweetens the hearts and make 1 to praise GOD.
Congrats at d poster! stay ever blessed.
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2013

Be positive for once in your life Mr negativity bobo..a simple congrats won't hurt!

1 Like

Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by alphaconde(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Which company/organization?

Am interested to know which company u got the job @, if thIs was a news post they would quickly ask of links and sources. Prove this your job give us details.
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by odagu1863: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Congratz bro
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by luka1981(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
before people jump into scam adverts, please ask for evidence of this testimony. too many 419 in job search.
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Truckpusher(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Policewoman: OK Congrats. Tell us your address so that we go come wash am.
Police people with washing,una never tire for the 20naira extortion? grin
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by pekelepekele(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Policewoman: OK Congrats. Tell us your address so that we go come wash am.

Hehe police woman .You are right na so he suppose begrin grin
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
Congrat n all Glory to God. Viewers watch out I am nxt line to testify. Mark 2days date, time n month. I will share my testimony here on NL. UP SUPER EAGLES, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
Congrat n all Glory to God. Viewers watch out I am nxt in line to testify. Mark 2days date, time n month. I will share my testimony here on NL. UP SUPER EAGLES, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by almasterpiece(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
I will say stay focused and utilize ur opportunity. make the best out of ur new job. CONGRATZ

1 Like

Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Emmamay10: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
congrats & wish me d same
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by xykms101: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
Julieccentric:

Be positive for once in your life Mr negativity bobo..a simple congrats won't hurt!
if this Nland advert is a news to you then you have a problem. Can't you see with ur gullible eyez that seun is stylishly looking for more members.
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
xykms101: if this Nland advert is a news to you then you have a problem. Can't you see with ur gullible eyez that seun is stylishly looking for more members.

Sharrappp there Mr sharp eyes......why don't you create ur forum so u can stylishly look for more memebers.
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by adisa204(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
can't believe I'm reading this, well I think d person that read and listened 2 bad advice also saw the good ones so I guess he or she is back to square 1 but I gat 2 pass a message to u before I leave F_u!!!!!!!!!!!....go nairalanders

Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Ericmillion(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
@ trust.whats up wit you bro?
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by HARDEYLEKE(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
congrat brov..
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by xykms101: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Julieccentric:

Sharrappp there Mr sharp eyes......why don't you create ur forum so u can stylishly look for more memebers.
abeg park well make i see, nor be u i con find for thread.
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by druid06(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
So getting a job in Nigeria is so difficult that people tend to give testimonies after getting one.. Interesting!!
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Rexnegro(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
Congrat bro
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by 1forall: 12:21am On Jun 18, 2013
druid06: So getting a job in Nigeria is so difficult that people tend to give testimonies after getting one.. Interesting!!

It's the reality of the situation pal.

Congrats OP!
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by yunisco: 12:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Oseigha: I just concluded my National Service and I am already in an office working and expecting to earn good money at the end of the month courtesy of a job advert i saw on nairaland. For the nairalanders that are still serving please avail yourselves of the job opportunities posted on nairaland forum and other job sites and probably have reasons to smile as soon as you finish your service.
congrat
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Originalsly: 12:46am On Jun 18, 2013
Congrats! ... nice of you to remember us and give a feedback.
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 18, 2013
Oseigha: I just concluded my National Service and I am already in an office working and expecting to earn good money at the end of the month courtesy of a job advert i saw on nairaland. For the nairalanders that are still serving please avail yourselves of the job opportunities posted on nairaland forum and other job sites and probably have reasons to smile as soon as you finish your service.

good deal!!
i am happy for you bro! cool

make the best of it and don't forget to give thanks to the man upstairs! wink

1 Like

Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by Richy4(m): 4:29am On Jun 18, 2013
autumn.flower:
Congrats oga..

It helps if you share more.. Like what you studeid, what the company is into, where the job is at..

That kind of general detail.

Sweet heart, I do not think you needed those details. The bottom line was that he/she got a job where he/she will make a living. if you are looking for those juicy details, oya hit ALjazeera.com.career.
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by opefola91: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2013
Congrats
Re: Got A Job Through Nairaland. by vislabraye(m): 6:18am On Jun 18, 2013
Any proof of brokenm hms?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 6 Employability Skills In Shortage Among Nigerian Graduates / Why Experience (with No Degree) Should Be More Valuable Than A Degree / The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.